• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted (2.5) Lunar Game - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I have most of a sheet done. Just need to get my intimacies stated out and double check where I want my numbers to go.

So how do we want to start? I'm in favor of timeskip but if everybody wants to play through the experience of waking up, that's cool too.

Timeskip works for me too, I just want something actionable to use as a spring board. Waking up is pretty actionable which is why I like that, but it's by no means crucial.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws How do you wanna handle stunting in this game? Should we run them by you every time, or feel free to assume 1 die stunts for simple actions?

EDIT: And same with Excellencies. In particular, I assume my deserts specialty applies here, but I'm not sure it's 100% clear.

(Anybody going to actually investigate what's out there? Quill will if no one else does, but I want to give the people with more Stealth a chance to post.)

Ah, sorry, I haven't had much time lately. Now that we all remember we can transform into animals, and some of us are armed with clearly deadly, Sabah is admittedly not overly concerned about local predators. She can burst into apparently arbitrarily hot flame (this seems to be broken, but Sabah is not a strong combatant so it is maybe okay? I will not try to abuse it intentionally.), and most predators don't want anything to do with fire. Without a pressing reason she's happy to take turns keeping watch but otherwise ignore the local fauna, and if they prove problematic simply fly to a new campsite. If someone wants to more proactively investigate she certainly won't stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back