• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Exalted (2.5) Lunar game - Dreams and Memories

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Another Exalt?" Maus looks up with surprise. "I wonder what kind he or she is. If it is the Wyld Hunt, I say leave it to the lizards to deal with. If it is a Solar, we might do well to help this person out. Perhaps we are not the only ones being drawn in this direction due to some dreams."

Sabah's ears perk up at the report, "An Exalt you say? And wouldn't it be such a shame if some tragedy befell them out here in the middle of nowhere. Why, we might have to find a loving new home for all their jade. It seems we are not fated any more visits from Yaogin tonight, anyway." In a quicksilver flash she transforms into a desert hawk and sets off to observe the distant commotion.

Just as Sabah heads out, whatever anima was out there, shone even brighter, so much so, that even those in the cave could see the icon of the anima, a massive rainbow, with silvery clouds moving between the colors of the rainbow.

Quill blinks.

Then she says, "I think this merits further investigation, does it not?"

Once more assuming her owl form, she follows Sabah.

With a nod, Maus quietly moves his way out of the cave with the others, looking for signs of these lizards and their quarry that they hunt.

Seeing the others fly off into the desert, Kamara takes on the shape of a falcon and flies high, keeping well above the rest of the impromptu circle.

As she dons its form for the first time in this new life, she feels flashes of memory of hunting it through sands much like these, but not quite the same. She recalls coarser grains and at least the memory of a sea to the north, not deep desert like this.

It's not hard to see the quarry, and his/her anima certainly lights up the area that you can see the Golden Sands Lizards, but they are not alone. In fact, the lizards have riders, seemingly made out of crystal, urging them to attack the quarry, and attacking with their own crystal blades. But their quarry, from this distance, appears unarmed.

Quill's totem form is not as speedy as Sabah's or Kamara's but even with the bonfire of the strange Exalt's anima, her night vision is still better than a hawk's, and as she approaches the site of the battle, she flies in broad circles to guide the others. 'WHOOOOO?'

Sabah falls in behind Quill and joins her in flying slow lazy circles around the battlefield. The darkness would be an issue, but thankfully the stranger is being quite obliging in providing generous illumination to ensure she doesn't miss out on the show. If she judges it not unduly risky she picks a safe looking elevated location to land and observe the belligerents in greater detail.

The golden figure is wounded badly, but stands it's ground. Her face suggests that she is a northerner, and while she is unarmed, her fingers are weaving a spell, while the crystal warriors are charging at her.

Sabah returns to her true form and sighs melodramatically, perched on a rock promontory, legs dangling over the edge. This is such a nuisance - this woman isn't even a Prince of the Earth. Some sort of anathema witch has made a pack of spirits angry by the looks of it, but then again who is she to talk? Well, she's come all this way, and she certainly isn't getting back to sleep any time soon, so she might as well get some entertainment out of it. Time to cause some confusion. It is entirely unfair that she is the only one here who has no idea what's going on.

She takes a deep breath and with her best vocal projection cheerfully calls, "Hoy there strangers! Certain as I am your disagreement is most pressing, pray stay your hands a moment and lend me your ears. I'm in search of a sunken temple. Have any of you seen one perchance, and could give me directions?"

As Sabah decides to sit down and interrupt the goings on, Kamara flies closer to the Exalt and the circling crystal warriors. It's still not clear to her what is going on here, and who if any deserves her assistance.

(Rolling pure Wits 5. 5 successes. Kamara may be an ignoramus, but she is a quick-thinking ignoramus.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back