• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 2.5 - Alchemical Game

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This idea has been tried before with mixed success, and I'm thinking I would like to give it another try. I am looking for 3-5 players that would be interested in a game inside Autochthon, running characters that are one of the five main Alchemical Castes; no Adamant ones in this setting - yet.

I do plan on using the Hardy Keyword for free Ox-Body Technique purchases, along with a few minor tweaks on the character creation rules to give everyone extra Charms to tap into.

Once I have a few players showing some interest, I can post my start-up materials quickly.

Arynne Arynne jaydude jaydude Psychie Psychie D. Rex D. Rex Rykon Rykon Random Word Random Word Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws WlfSamurai WlfSamurai

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I just don't know if I will have enough time to devote to another game.

Flattered and definitely interested. I think I'll have to pass on this one. But, you run fantastic Alchemical games. So, this'll be a treat for whoever does play!

Sorry, bud. But besides the other commitments on my time right now, I'm not exactly enthused about going back to Exalted 2.5.

I do enjoy 2.5 but I'm stretched too thin at the moment. I can't commit to this right now in good conscience. Good luck everyone.

Well, I have a definitely interested from Arynne Arynne , and a maybe from Psychie Psychie . I can run a game with one or two, but I'd have to make a few edits to my plans for the smaller group.

Since we are dealing with just one or two players, I would be willing to open up the door to allow the Adamant Caste as a playable character class, working undercover in the main city that you'll be starting out in.

So, what do you guys want to do? Should I give this a try with just one or two players? Can I count on you, Psy? If not, I can alter the focus of the game from a whole Circle to just one Exalt.

If I were to go ahead, what are we looking at here? A pair of Adamant Exalts? That might be interesting.

That is one option, but it is up to you guys.

Well, since no one else is jumping onto this, Arynne Arynne and Psychie Psychie do you guys want to give this a try with just the three of us? If so, we have two options on how to proceed. You can be members of the Populat's Exalted of the city you are starting in using any of the five main Castes. Or, you guys can be Adamant Caste Exalts that are there in secret, possibly posing as Exalts from another city. Either way, I can run, but I just need to know what route you wish to take on this.

Thoughts?

I'm all about the communist space robots, but WlfSamurai seems to be rebooting his Dungeon World campaign, I signed up for the new Lunars game, I owe you a post on the DB game, and I'm already way behind on the Exalted campaign I'm theoretically running for you. It is true that many of the other games have slowed down, but they could pick back up so I think I should drop at least one before joining something new. I like transforming commie space robots better than transforming non-commie space robots, so I think I'll drop out of your RoboTech game to join this one if that works for you.

With three people in, I'll go ahead and say that you are all members of the city, and not a hidden Adamant Caste.

OOC and Character threads will be up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back