• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Good morning beautiful humans and others! The first post will be going up this morning! I will still be accepting character sheets after, so no worries if you still want to join, but just a heads up!

Permissionio to join?

On a side note, how do you feel about psychic-ness and psionics? I have a character concept idea that kind of hinges on it (Not too crazy. Well, it CAN be, but that crazy psionic gimmick isn't central to the character concept.)

If not allowed, then alrighty! I can come up with another idea!

Permissionio to join?

On a side note, how do you feel about psychic-ness and psionics? I have a character concept idea that kind of hinges on it (Not too crazy. Well, it CAN be, but that crazy psionic gimmick isn't central to the character concept.)

If not allowed, then alrighty! I can come up with another idea!
Yeah, that sounds fun!! Look forward to having you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back