• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Evolution (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns I don't know if it's possible for you to get discord at all but I recommend that you do if possible and come and join us on the discord server. You are missing out some important and useful information by not being on it.

desiree. desiree. I'm sure your code or the code you are using is amazing but you know website mobile version cannot display that code really, which means no one on mobile like devices can see your character sheet unfortunately

alright! I'll take her out of the code then :))
Or you could us a spoiler tag with the text and photos normally at the bottom if you still do want the code or you could do it the other way round and put the code in spoiler tags?

Or you could us a spoiler tag with the text and photos normally at the bottom if you still do want the code
I only have the super basic stuff completed so far (I have to go to work soon), so I'm a-okay with just putting it into a normal post. tysm for that suggestion though! if i had more of her form completed i'd probably do that ngl.

I'm sorry guys but I am going to be dropping out of this role play, I might watch it though. However I hope it goes well for you guys

I'm sorry guys but I am going to be dropping out of this role play, I might watch it though. However I hope it goes well for you guys
Alright, we’ll miss having you, and hopefully we’ll RP together again at another time!

Theme song for everybody in this rp:stronger by thefatrat(possibly) cuz of boredom. paragraph thingy coming up
Getting stronger everyday(the experiments)
Keep on pushing through the pain(Rin)
Keep on grindin' 'til we die(Nic?)
Ain't no mercy in this life(Clive+Luka)
There's nowhere left to run away(Marcus Savage?)
Verse 2:
Gettin' stronger every day (experiments)
Through the bullets and the flames(Magnolia)
But the fire's in your eyes (Magnolia + Nic)
And there's no place left to hide(Adair + Rin?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back