• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Evil VS Good RP- (Working Title)

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Join the Dark Side (We have cookies)
Have you ever wanted to lay siege to a castle, burn down towns without a second thought, or just do whatever you wanted without worrying about being judged by your companions? Well then you have come to the right place as you have the chance to join your local Dark Lord and raise some hell. But best believe that traitors will be mercilessly killed slowly so as to show that the dark side means business. For those who are loyal all your wishes can come true whether i be money, power, or anything else you heart desires.

Call To Action!!!!

Adventurers and heroes needed to combat the evil in the world wishing to take whatever they please and kill those who get in their way. The world needs ever able body it can get to stop such evil from having their way with the world.

I've had an idea in my head for a while about having a rp where instead of being the heroes of the story you could be the villain. But I wanted to still give people a chance to play for the good side as well so here we are.

Full disclosure characters will die in this rp (mainly heroes as the number of villians is going to be limited) so please don't feel bad if yours dies because you can always roll a new one if you like. But don't worry I don't plan on having any kind of murder fest where every hero just up and dies for no good reason. This will be set in a fantasy world of sword and sorcery.

Note: If you currently are testing constantly at school/college please inform me and the others so we don't think you are just flaking. (If you think that you schedule is really busy then you might want to consider passing on this one).

Currently I am no longer accepting villains

Last edited:

I've come to pledge myself to my local dark lord! XD.

This idea is awesome, villains are always best.

Your in luck and the last person who has join my team

I saw that only one villain slot was opened and struggled to read the thread as fast as possible as to not have it snatched up when I was so close, but I ended up re-reading it like five times because of that. May have been counter-productive :p

I saw that only one villain slot was opened and struggled to read the thread as fast as possible as to not have it snatched up when I was so close, but I ended up re-reading it like five times because of that. May have been counter-productive :p
Well no matter you were rewarded all the same

Well then, get ready for a chaotic good optimistic nilihst hero, because I can't make a normal character if I tried

Quinlan63 Quinlan63
Hello! I am interested to join and have some questions regarding the RP:

1. World Building / Lore
What is the world in which the story takes place called? Are there anything of note about the world that we need to account for?

2. CS Establishment
How are spells and magic practiced? Is it reliant on any system made? Or do we have free reign on our char's abilities, to be reviewed personally by yourself?

3. Posting Order / Initiations
How will the posting order works in this RP? Will it be round-robin, or at one's own pace? If the latter, how will our characters interact/initiate a fight ICly?
How does one determine an outcome of a fight? Would it be based on dice or predisposed narration/planning?

4. Literacy Conditions / Activity
How much is expected of our posts (casual/detailed)? And how frequent must we abide by?

Quinlan63 Quinlan63
Hello! I am interested to join and have some questions regarding the RP:

1. World Building / Lore
What is the world in which the story takes place called? Are there anything of note about the world that we need to account for?

2. CS Establishment
How are spells and magic practiced? Is it reliant on any system made? Or do we have free reign on our char's abilities, to be reviewed personally by yourself?

3. Posting Order / Initiations
How will the posting order works in this RP? Will it be round-robin, or at one's own pace? If the latter, how will our characters interact/initiate a fight ICly?
How does one determine an outcome of a fight? Would it be based on dice or predisposed narration/planning?

4. Literacy Conditions / Activity
How much is expected of our posts (casual/detailed)? And how frequent must we abide by?

1. So I'm still working on the lore using everyone's CS to piece things together so there isn't anything you need to account for. But I would make sure that nothing you right gets in the way of another character. (Currently working on the lore as I'm typing this and still unable to come up with a good name for the place)

2. It pretty much is fair game to make whatever spells you like but I do reserve the right to determine whether or not they are allowed. You know because of balancing

3. Posting order depends on more if people are available to post at times and if the plot is or is not being moved along. But I would say it is more based on each person's own pace since keeping a specific post order tends to be very inconvenient overall. As for fights that will have to based around more of the situation the characters are in but it also can be discussed about so everyone feels that they had an equal say (death is very possible so best t not take all control away in that case).

4. Semi-detailed and at least once twice a week

"Morality makes an amazing subject when it comes to philosophical discussions, but a dreadfully boring one when it comes to the real world, wouldn't you agree?"

Interested in playing a wildcard, neither good nor bad, though both sides can recruit him.

I find it hilarious that while in most of my old hero rp I was asked to be villain now that I really wanted to play one I can only be a hero.

Well, then I'm going to be the best hero I can be, I'm gonna to be GOOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back