Everything is fine~

Magami

Hello there! I am Magami! You may call me Maggy, or Mag, or Mags. You may call me Tom or Matt of Crikchez Osko.
Weather you realise it or not, I am your new best friend and you will learn to love me as you love your pinky nail. You're not quite sure why you have one of what you'll ever need it for, but by hell will it hurt if someone takes it away!
I am by no means a dark and morbid individual. I am a respectable member of this community, you'll see.
Everything is fine~

Hey Magami and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?

Hey Magami and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
I got into roleplay through an old MMO I used to play. Ragnarok online. The other members of our little group started RPing as their characters and decided to drag me in with them. Cut to 14 years later and I'm still here, writing mad-scenez with the rest of the nerds!
Thanks for the welcome, bud.

Yo! Welcome to RPNation! What genres of Roleplay are you into?
I'm mostly play dark fantasies, the gorier the better. Recently, though, I've been dabbling in some sci-fi. I also do more realistic themes and my usual OC has a secret agent / underbelly vigilante motif.
Thanks for greeting me, this community seems warm already~

I got into roleplay through an old MMO I used to play. Ragnarok online. The other members of our little group started RPing as their characters and decided to drag me in with them. Cut to 14 years later and I'm still here, writing mad-scenez with the rest of the nerds!
Thanks for the welcome, bud.

It's fine. You are the first person I've met who started with Ragnarok, I used to play it but stopped after getting a new rig (download speed back then was HORRIBLE, especially for Ragnarok). Other members dragging you into it, smart idea, they helped not only you but also everyone in your group get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back