What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Everything in ONE! (Fandoms, Original, EVERTHING!) ALWAYS OPEN! IGNORE POST COUNT!

Would you like to see my characters in an added tab?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No one cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Foreign, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Multiverse, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, Supernatural

half-blood prince

oh wow you love a lot of shows/films I enjoy...currently my preferences..would be for criminal minds, law and order special victims unit, lord of the rings, ncis and or once upon a time. if you're up for any of those do let me know. I'd say i'm a fairly detailed writer. unless you catch me on a bad day but even still i can maintain a fairly lengthy reply regardless :) let me know and if you have any canonxcanon ship preferences :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)