What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Everything in ONE! (Fandoms, Original, EVERTHING!) ALWAYS OPEN! IGNORE POST COUNT!

Would you like to see my characters in an added tab?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No one cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Foreign, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Multiverse, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, Supernatural

Snowshadow16

A fustercluck of fun
WARNING THE PERSON WHO IS WRITING THIS MAY COME OFF BITCHY AS HELL; DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU!
THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG AS HELL! SORRY IN ADVANCE!
Okay so I have posted a LOT of search threads. A LOT. And frankly I am kind of tired of looking through the search portion of the site to find everything. This is my fault because I am not the most organized person. Anyway! Here is what I am going to do. I am going to make this GIANT search thread, complete with all my rules, fandoms, original ideas, preferences, etc. If I over look anything, feel free to ask!
I would also like to add that just because you see a fandom that doesn't look dark or angsty does not mean I will play it regularly. Slice Of Life, Fluff and light hearted roleplays in General are not and usually will not be something I would enjoy sorry if it's not what you're looking for but I'm not going to mislead you.

Also, I shouldn't have to say this, BUT, READ THE RULES THROUGH COMEPLETELY I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE DO THIS FOR BOTH OF OUR SAKES!

1. My school, VA responsibilites, and loyalties to my own projects will come first.
    2. Please do not pester me for constant responses, depending on the post length and how much I'm enjoying myself along with my life outside of roleplaying, I might take longer to respond. Don't be afraid to bump me, but please be understanding
    3. MY opinions, are just that. YOUR opinions are ones I will not judge on, but do not ghost me over my opinion, and don't ghost me if I have done or said something wrong. Please just TELL ME so I UNDERSTAND and can work on it.
    4. I AM a minor, I'm 17 in fact and I'm turning 18 in August of next year (2020), sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. I don't care how old you are, please just be respectful of me

[*]I am willing to do doubling, and you have to be too (unless it is a canon x canon rp). I do not require romance, but it is usually a sub theme, also note I do prefer dark gritty themes because it's more interesting and there seems to be more creative freedom.
      [*]
      I am open to things not dark and gritty (rarely!!!) but considering the fandoms I'm into, very few can't be turned dark and gritty
      [*]Be open to OCs! I cannot stress this enough, if you aren't willing to at least try something with OCs then I'm probably going to be less interested!
      [*]
      On the topic of OCs, don't make it all about your OC unless we're doing a specific kind of roleplay. If both of us are using OCs in the same roleplay and some stuff happens, if it's alllll about your OC, I would rather discuss it than be like 'Okay, can I do something with my character now?'
      [*]
      I only ask these things of my partner, please have good grammar, be respectful, and be understanding.
      [*]
      I like OOC chatter. Sorry if you don't!
      [*]
      I am fine with MxM, FxM, and FxF pairings but I heavily prefer FxM and MxM, I MIGHT be able to be convinced to do FxF
      [*]
      If you aren't feeling it, tell me, maybe we can do something else or fix what you don't like.
      [*]
      Another thing to note, when it comes to us roleplaying, I don't mind long starters at all, and I will respond with a fair amount. However, I will have a bit of trouble responding. So just tell me "This and this is just for detail, you don't need to blah blah blah". Okay? Okay. Thank you.

[*]
      I swear. A lot. Sorry.
      [*]
      If there is a fandom that is NOT listed you can ask me about it, if I'm interested enough I might to do research to roleplay it with you!
      [*]
      DO NOT STICK ME TO THINK OF EVERYTHING. I want a partner willing to match my response length or try to come close to it (within reason), and hopefully plot with.
      [*]
      About my response length. I try to match my partner, and depending I can write a lot or very little, I tend to do 1-8 paragraphs.
      [*]
      Sorry if this seems discriminatory but I don't roleplay with characters that are completely anthro (the exception being ACNL since... That's kind of the entire game), no offense and nothing against, it's just not my cup of tea.
      [*]
      Do not. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. EVER get snarky with me. I understand that some of what I say may come off the wrong way, but if I make small critiques on a character or plot, or point out that I don't like something and you aren't willing to compromise but want to bitch at me, unless I get a warning of your attitude (and I mean a sorry in advance and an apology afterward) before hand I will drop you without notice. Sorry not sorry, I don't put up with that for the sake of my own mental health.
      [*]
      NOW! Relaying back to Rule 17, don't be afraid to talk to me if you aren't enjoying something but don't judge my characters too quickly either. I know you might not like them, and I'm sorry if you don't right off, I AM willing to take constructive criticism as long as you are.
      [*]
      Yes I have a Discord! I CAN Roleplay off site but I'm not doing this exclusively, and am willing to roleplay here full well.
      [*]
      I am going to attempt to list all the pairings I can do, if you want to do one that you don't see please do feel free to ask
      [*]
      Darker themes that I like that I tend to enjoy include but are not limited to... Abuse, addiction, angst, betrayal, depression, eating disorders, murder, suicide, and more, I am open to suggestions and DO NOT ALWAYS include these themes however do keep in mind when contacting me that I do enjoy them and while I most likely will not throw them in your face or will ask if it is okay to include them, I will most likely give hints and insinuations toward it. You have been warned.

To show me you have read all of the rules, please, tell me what the 15th rule was, one or two of your limits, your favorite fandom or genre, and something you've wanted to try but haven't been able to, and your favorite rule, and a possible question you may have (if you have none, just tell me that)

Last edited:

Leiva Enei

Hit Me!
I prefer Seven, Zen, and Jumin. I love dark themes, drama, romance, angst and such so anything involving those. I have a plot idea in mind we could discuss over PMs if you're still interested.
I have most experience RPing Yoosung, and also prefer V and Jaehee. I love all those themes too! They make for a really interesting RP/story. Absolutely! I look forward to seeing it ^^

Snowshadow16

A fustercluck of fun
Bump!

New Craving List:

Yu-Gi-Oh! (I can play the TCG I'm going to learn modern eventually but I focus primarily on old school)
Black Clover
Skyrim
Fire Emblem (recently started to play the games)
Black Butler

LittleChinaDoll

SomeWierdGayShipper
15th rule I believe was informing you of any fandom's you didn't have listed, I honestly don't have many limits besides senseless smut. I just find it rather time wasting.

I absolutely was caught by death note, Mlb, and black Butler, I was wondering if you were familiar with soul eater or bill cypher from Gravity falls

A def craving is a few oc x cannons that im willing to double up on!

But the arranged marriage plot is eye catching as well!!! 100% I agree with the ooc talk, it helps me to know my writing partner

Snowshadow16

A fustercluck of fun
I'm sorry but I don't know soul eater or gravity falls but I hear they are both great! I am up for Death Note, or Black Butler, we could even do an AU with the plot you'd like for the fandom. Would you like to discuss further in the PMs?

Last edited:

DepressedAshido

Dont Assume My Gender.... IM A F*CKING TREE
WARNING THE PERSON WHO IS WRITING THIS MAY COME OFF BITCHY AS HELL; DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU!
THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG AS HELL! SORRY IN ADVANCE!
Okay so I have posted a LOT of search threads. A LOT. And frankly I am kind of tired of looking through the search portion of the site to find everything. This is my fault because I am not the most organized person. Anyway! Here is what I am going to do. I am going to make this GIANT search thread, complete with all my rules, fandoms, original ideas, preferences, etc. If I over look anything, feel free to ask!
I would also like to add that just because you see a fandom that doesn't look dark or angsty does not mean I will play it regularly. Slice Of Life, Fluff and light hearted roleplays in General are not and usually will not be something I would enjoy sorry if it's not what you're looking for but I'm not going to mislead you.

Also, I shouldn't have to say this, BUT, READ THE RULES THROUGH COMEPLETELY I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE DO THIS FOR BOTH OF OUR SAKES!

1. My school, VA responsibilites, and loyalties to my own projects will come first.
    2. Please do not pester me for constant responses, depending on the post length and how much I'm enjoying myself along with my life outside of roleplaying, I might take longer to respond. Don't be afraid to bump me, but please be understanding
    3. MY opinions, are just that. YOUR opinions are ones I will not judge on, but do not ghost me over my opinion, and don't ghost me if I have done or said something wrong. Please just TELL ME so I UNDERSTAND and can work on it.
    4. I AM a minor, I'm 16 in fact and I'm turning 17 in August, sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. I don't care how old you are, please just be respectful of me

[*]I am willing to do doubling, and you have to be too (unless it is a canon x canon rp). I do not require romance, but it is usually a sub theme, also note I do prefer dark gritty themes because it's more interesting and there seems to be more creative freedom.
      [*]
      I am open to things not dark and gritty (rarely!!!) but considering the fandoms I'm into, very few can't be turned dark and gritty
      [*]Be open to OCs! I cannot stress this enough, if you aren't willing to at least try something with OCs then I'm probably going to be less interested!
      [*]
      On the topic of OCs, don't make it all about your OC unless we're doing a specific kind of roleplay. If both of us are using OCs in the same roleplay and some stuff happens, if it's alllll about your OC, I would rather discuss it than be like 'Okay, can I do something with my character now?'
      [*]
      I only ask these things of my partner, please have good grammar, be respectful, and be understanding.
      [*]
      I like OOC chatter. Sorry if you don't!
      [*]
      I am fine with MxM, FxM, and FxF pairings but I heavily prefer FxM and MxM, I MIGHT be able to be convinced to do FxF
      [*]
      If you aren't feeling it, tell me, maybe we can do something else or fix what you don't like.
      [*]
      Another thing to note, when it comes to us roleplaying, I don't mind long starters at all, and I will respond with a fair amount. However, I will have a bit of trouble responding. So just tell me "This and this is just for detail, you don't need to blah blah blah". Okay? Okay. Thank you.

[*]
      I swear. A lot. Sorry.
      [*]
      If there is a fandom that is NOT listed you can ask me about it, if I'm interested enough I might to do research to roleplay it with you!
      [*]
      DO NOT STICK ME TO THINK OF EVERYTHING. I want a partner willing to match my response length or try to come close to it (within reason), and hopefully plot with.
      [*]
      About my response length. I try to match my partner, and depending I can write a lot or very little, I tend to do 1-8 paragraphs.
      [*]
      Sorry if this seems discriminatory but I don't roleplay with characters that are completely anthro (the exception being ACNL since... That's kind of the entire game), no offense and nothing against, it's just not my cup of tea.
      [*]
      Do not. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. EVER get snarky with me. I understand that some of what I say may come off the wrong way, but if I make small critiques on a character or plot, or point out that I don't like something and you aren't willing to compromise but want to bitch at me, unless I get a warning of your attitude (and I mean a sorry in advance and an apology afterward) before hand I will drop you without notice. Sorry not sorry, I don't put up with that for the sake of my own mental health.
      [*]
      NOW! Relaying back to Rule 17, don't be afraid to talk to me if you aren't enjoying something but don't judge my characters too quickly either. I know you might not like them, and I'm sorry if you don't right off, I AM willing to take constructive criticism as long as you are.
      [*]
      Yes I have a Discord! I CAN Roleplay off site but I'm not doing this exclusively, and am willing to roleplay here full well.
      [*]
      I am going to attempt to list all the pairings I can do, if you want to do one that you don't see please do feel free to ask
      [*]
      Darker themes that I like that I tend to enjoy include but are not limited to... Abuse, addiction, angst, betrayal, depression, eating disorders, murder, suicide, and more, I am open to suggestions and DO NOT ALWAYS include these themes however do keep in mind when contacting me that I do enjoy them and while I most likely will not throw them in your face or will ask if it is okay to include them, I will most likely give hints and insinuations toward it. You have been warned.

To show me you have read all of the rules, please, tell me what the 15th rule was, one or two of your limits, your favorite fandom or genre, and something you've wanted to try but haven't been able to, and your favorite rule, and a possible question you may have (if you have none, just tell me that)
Do you happen to know the bnha fandom?

Snowshadow16

A fustercluck of fun
People get mad at me because I make mine too depressing
I do pretty much the same with my depressed rp levels, I might need a small break but I'm not going to get mad over it unless we didn't agree on it and even then it'd be more annoyance than anger but I would be willing to talk through it.

DepressedAshido

Dont Assume My Gender.... IM A F*CKING TREE
I do pretty much the same I might need a small break but I'm not going to get mad over it unless we didn't agree on it and even then it'd be more annoyance than anger but I would be willing to talk through it.
I was hoping youd know bnha. I wanted to be villain deku. But that's ok.

xSana

Magic Eight Ball
Hi! I was wondering if you’d be interested in role-playing with me? I prefer realistic RPs with OCs. When it comes to genres, I’m pretty open minded and also don’t mind them being dark. I don’t respond with just 5 sentences, but in order for me to continuously writing long posts yours would have to have something I’d actually be able to work with - in other words: not just 5-sentence posts, but at the same time I don’t expect you to write an entire novel every single time.

Time to prove that I read your rules. Favorite rule: rule number 3. I think it’s important to communicate rather than ghosting someone. I always let people know if they cross the line and make me feel uncomfortable (which has only happened a couple of times).
Mentioning of 15th rule: DO NOT STICK ME TO THINK OF EVERYTHING. I want a partner willing to match my response length or try to come close to it (within reason), and hopefully plot with.

Snowshadow16

A fustercluck of fun
Hi! I was wondering if you’d be interested in role-playing with me? I prefer realistic RPs with OCs. When it comes to genres, I’m pretty open minded and also don’t mind them being dark. I don’t respond with just 5 sentences, but in order for me to continuously writing long posts yours would have to have something I’d actually be able to work with - in other words: not just 5-sentence posts, but at the same time I don’t expect you to write an entire novel every single time.

Time to prove that I read your rules. Favorite rule: rule number 3. I think it’s important to communicate rather than ghosting someone. I always let people know if they cross the line and make me feel uncomfortable (which has only happened a couple of times).
Mentioning of 15th rule: DO NOT STICK ME TO THINK OF EVERYTHING. I want a partner willing to match my response length or try to come close to it (within reason), and hopefully plot with.
I would definitely be up for trying, PM me and we can discuss further!

tabbybutnotacat

Hi, my name is Tabby, I've been rping for about 8 years. I write a minimum of 1 paragraph for reply, but I usually do about 2-5 depending on what I have to work off of. I've thoroughly read the rules and #15 was: If there is a fandom that is NOT listed you can ask me about it, if I'm interested enough I might to do research to roleplay it with you! My only limit is sex in rps. I can't really say I have a favorite fandom or genre, I like too many things. I would like to try some type of assassin AU, if I ever found the right rp for it. My favorite rules is to not make the rp all about your oc and I have no questions, but I do just want to say while I'm totally up for criticism in rps and I'm willing to meet 1/2 way with most things, my characters aren't one of them. I take a lot of time and effort to make them and they are products of my own imagination, so I will never change my character in any way. Other than that I think we will make a good pair. We have quite a lot of common interests, so I look forward to further discussing an rp through OOC chat.

Reddish Hoodie

I have a single brain cell so please be gentle.
I read the rules and stuff,
Dude I just really want to do something with the Dr.Phil show,
Maybe a joke roleplay?

Rule Requirments:
15th Rule: I want a partner willing to match my response length or try to come close to it (within reason), and hopefully plot with.
Favorite Rule: Rule about matching writing length
And I would like to try Miraculous Ladybug RP's
Question: Are you willing to roleplay with a roleplayer with Autism.

🐸

Snowshadow16

A fustercluck of fun
I read the rules and stuff,
Dude I just really want to do something with the Dr.Phil show,
Maybe a joke roleplay?

Rule Requirments:
15th Rule: I want a partner willing to match my response length or try to come close to it (within reason), and hopefully plot with.
Favorite Rule: Rule about matching writing length
And I would like to try Miraculous Ladybug RP's
Question: Are you willing to roleplay with a roleplayer with Autism.

🐸
Pffft a joke Dr. Phil roleplay genuinely sounds like the most amusing thing ever, and after or as a different rp at the same time I wouldn't mind trying Miraculous

I don't discriminate, so of course I'm willing to roleplay with someone who has Autism. In fact, one of my best friends and roommate who I rp with, has autism, so there's no problems there. The only thing I ask is communication because I know not everyone who has autism experiences it in the same way and I don't want my partner to feel uncomfortable or confused or like they can't talk to me.

Reddish Hoodie

I have a single brain cell so please be gentle.
Pffft a joke Dr. Phil roleplay genuinely sounds like the most amusing thing ever, and after or as a different rp at the same time I wouldn't mind trying Miraculous

I don't discriminate, so of course I'm willing to roleplay with someone who has Autism. In fact, one of my best friends and roommate who I rp with, has autism, so there's no problems there. The only thing I ask is communication because I know not everyone who has autism experiences it in the same way and I don't want my partner to feel uncomfortable or confused or like they can't talk to me.
Okay! Just PM me my dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)