• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Everything Eddsworld

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Hello Everyone! Loki here. Calling all Eddheads,

With Eddsworld's long hiatus and Fanmail 2 coming out recently, my interest in RP related to it has grown quite a bit.

Some Helpful Information about me:

Feel free to call me Loki.

I tend to write third person paragraph(s) form.

I'm down writing most characters whether they be canon or OC.

I'm quite down with AU or World Building in that regard.

I do not intend to ghost and generally am on everyday here, so feel free to poke me if it feels like I've been neglectful.

I'm fine writing here, Discord or even e-mail.

Misc:
My favorite animal is the pacman frog.

Anyway if you are interested in anything Eddsworld at all feel free to PM me or message me below!

I used to love their online shorts! Hello hellhole was my favorite XD oh and Zanta Claus XD

Indeed really good stuff! I spent much time enjoying their content then and to this day. Were you perhaps interested in anything? I'm always quite open.

Hey! I'm super late but I've been into Eddsworld since like... 2009? 2008? I was super pumped and still am for the new era of Eddisodes!

Hey! A fellow Eddsworld Veteran! I'm so glad I could finally meet more people who loved the series. I would be down for RPing about this and I can tell you a lot more details about this and the preferred site for it to take place.

Hey! A fellow Eddsworld Veteran! I'm so glad I could finally meet more people who loved the series. I would be down for RPing about this and I can tell you a lot more details about this and the preferred site for it to take place.
Sure thing, I would be very open and quite down to discuss! ^^

I'm extremely tempted to type up every line that Tord has ever said in chronological order and post it here, but I don't wanna get banned lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back