Other everyone's favorite question!

luvfull

pity this busy monster, manunkind.
what's your favorite candy? if you don't like candy (how dare you >:L) then what kind of sweets do you like? annd if you don't like sweets, then what do you like? i'd love to hear from you guys!!

i'll start. laffy taffy, especially the banana flavor. those are so mouth watering---

My favorite candy is chocolate. If I have to pick a brand, then I'd say twix, since they have both chocolate and caramel.

That said, my favorite sweet is definitely chocolate mousse!

My favroite snacks from least to best as
Snickers
Kitkat
Gummy bears
Caramel
Turtles
And my sweets
Cinnamon roll
Boston's crème donut
Crème danish
Nutella and strawberry crepes

Probably Dove chocolate. As for other sweets, I'm fond of anything with strawberries, short of cake. I simply find cake too dry. Aside from that, I also love chocolate covered pretzels too.

Nutella and strawberry crepes
I've never heard of this. It sounds amazing.

Skittles is my old standby. Doubly so now that they've brought the lime ones back to the original bags. That or wint-o-green lifesavers. Those are like crack cocaine to me.

what's your favorite candy? if you don't like candy (how dare you >:L) then what kind of sweets do you like? annd if you don't like sweets, then what do you like? i'd love to hear from you guys!!

i'll start. laffy taffy, especially the banana flavor. those are so mouth watering---
Honestly sour gummy worms. So good!!

I don't have a sweet tooth at all; never really did, even as a child. I love dark chocolate, if I'm going to eat anything sweet at all. What I can't pass up? Cheese. Of any kind. I love cheese.

Yeah, not much of a sweet tooth here, either. But I absolutely LOVE beef jerky. It has to be done right, though. A lot of beef jerky is made using a lot of sugar and has a tacky, soft texture. That's not beef jerky. Jerky is supposed to be dried out and chewy. The kind you have to tear off with your teeth and has a salty/smoky taste is the best. I've tried spicy/hot ones, too. But imo people try too hard to make things "spicy" and you wind up with a burning mouth and very little actual flavor.

Im torn between sooooo many especially since I have my different moods-

If I want something fruity I go for fruit flavored seasonal jelly beans and try to stock up on them. If im on my monthly bleeding my soul out I want something chocolate that can melt with zero crunch. If im on an average day something like the kitkat will work. Easter is a no Brainer I want the eggs or Robin eggs or something like that. On days i DONT want too much sweetness I go for peanut butter cups.

All in all i dont think I have a favorite.

Ice cream on the other hand theres only one kind I can eat the absolute gob out of. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP.

caramel candies and anything birthday cake flavored twix,werther's originals,candy corn,birthday cake ice cream,cake batter popcorn,pocky,mochi,pekko milk candy- you know what bye this list would be so long i bet i secretly have so many cavities from eating these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back