• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Everyone loves Cyanfeather [Warrior Cat Romance RP, 1x1]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone loves Cyanfeather

I had just came up with the idea of a Warrior-based rp. It want this to be based off of a character or characters, of that matter. Come up with your own cat; don’t use one that already exists. Same goes for the clans. (There will be 3 clans total; we’ll need to come up with their names. Also I really want to play the medicine cat)

This is about how a she-cat (the leader’s daughter) from an enemy clan grew up seeing a handsome tom at a Gathering and keeps seeing him as they both get older. She then somehow gains interest in him as he actually comes into the camp (to speak with their medicine cat) after she hadn’t seen him in many, many moons since the last Gathering she attending.

She wanted him, for a weird reason. But two things made her question in doing so:
- He’s from an enemy clan.
- He’s a medicine cat. And they can’t fall in love.

Will she disobey the warrior code to fall in love with this handsome tom? Or will she hold back and never go after what she wants? That’s for you to decide :)

Let me know if interest! Don’t be afraid to PM me.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back