• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Everyone is John - A Game for Three or More Horrible People!

ThaDruid

Killer Clown
GREETINGS and SALUTATIONS, terrible people of the world!
If you are here, then your thinking bits must have been stimulated by my ingenious and strategic placing of words in the title. Or perhaps you already know the wonderful game that is Everyone is John, and felt like playing. Either way, you are welcomed to participate in this trainwreck of a show!

For those that have never heard of this game before, in Everyone is John each player takes the role of a voice in the head of some everydayman with obvious mental problems. The voices can represent anything, from "Vulf, the norse berserker" to "Billy Hill, the hillbilly", to "Dog, the dog". Each voice has three obsessions of varying difficulty and importance (more on that below) that they must satisfy to win, coupled two or three skills that they are particulairly good at. The voices will all have their own chance at taking control of our poor John, and using him to do their bidding.

If my words have kept your interest up, or completely horrified you, get acquainted with the rules, and speak your interest! I am looking for 3 to 5 players that will play as the voices, while I shall be the narrator of this terrible tale of madness and humor.

image-png.340946

While I may or may not be participating myself, I just wanted to say this is amazing. Very creative.

I'm pretty sure you GMed a game of this last year I was a part of, right?
Oho, that is very true. I decided to give it another go, and I'll probably do so once every year whenever I have nothing to do. If you're intent on joining, we'll just have to wait for another person before I start setting up the various threads.

Just a lil' note, I'll be off the grid for all of tomorrow and probably the day after. Expect the threads to be up as soon as I return!
Glad we got all our people ready for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back