• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Everyone has their Demons Der Kojote&xx0mittens0xx

"I've been telling my grandfather for years it needs to be all transferred online but he doesn't want some of the information given to the public. But whatever, those books are the basic of the basic. It's not like you couldn't get the information elsewhere, just not as directly. They're just antiques." She crosses her legs and leans back against one hand on the desk while her other hand held out the clicker. "I suppose mostly field observations. And some are drawings, some pictures but having a camera on you in the presence of a demon isn't exactly a common thing. But you also have your demons that you leave be as long as they don't interfere negatively with human life, at least to the point where our interference is needed; and then of course the demons that do indeed interfere negatively" She starts flipping through various pictures, listing them off. "These are all the ones on the least concern list. Succubi and Incubi aren't worry some unless they go overboard. Most run your neighborhood not always law abiding strip clubs. Reapers obviously are of least concern because they serve a purpose. Then you have the various imps that just like to play pranks on people. As long as it's mild, they're of least concern. However, when they decide to do things more drastic that when I, or well we now I suppose step in. Usually mild and first time offenses we just send back. It usually takes a more serious offense for them to be your next best friend like Furfur here is..... " Evie turns her attention back on Aaron. "Oh while thinking of it and before I go any further, do you have any objections to tattoos?"

(Nah I'm back. And I did thanks! Glad to goof off and not feel guilty about needing to study. My next semester is going to kick my ass but at least it's my last one. And thank you again for my santa hat! love it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back