• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ - Search Thread

KCobu

What's your favorite scary movie?
Roleplay Availability

Home

home

About

about

List

list

Extra

extra

• Everybody Wants To Rule The World

a miscellaneous cravings search

Home

home

โ™กcoded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglowโ™ก

Introduction:
Hi! I'm KCobu, or Koby for short. I use any pronouns! I'm over 18 and under 21, for any of you age sticklers out there. I'm out here looking for a low key roleplay to keep my creative juices flowing, nothing too demanding on either end! I'm currently finishing up a semester full of difficult classes so I'd prefer to keep heavy deadlines and requirements out of the picture for a little bit. That's not to say you won't get a response as soon as I can, though! I'm a literate multi-para writer who can get out anywhere from 3-7 paragraphs depending on the context. The time between posts is undecided, but I do my best to stay consistent.

A little more about what I'm interested in here! I'm looking for a variety of fandom roleplays, ranging from cc x cc and doubling oc x cc, along with the occasional oc x oc. Specifics can be found on the next tab-- but before you skip ahead!!! let me throw in a few things about what I like in a roleplay itself. I'm a huge fan of darker topics, I absolutely adore angsty romance. Make those characters work for it!! I love slow burns and side plots, and I'll absolutely snatch up an opportunity to play side/background characters and give them their own teensie story to mess around with. Of course, I'll make sure it doesn't take away from our main cast. With all that, I'm fairly versatile and look forward to building a world we both enjoy playing! Anyways, if you made it this far and are still interested for more, feel free to take a look at my interests list and shoot me a message if you see something you like!!

Interests:
Italicized below are characters or pairings I'd like you to play in order of greatest to least craving. I will specify who I can play for you, though it's typically a broad range! The meter beside each option shows how much I'm craving it right now
The Fast and The Furious โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–กโ–กโ–กโ–ก
I have seen up to the 6th movie, can watch more.
Letty Ortiz x OC
Mia Toretto x OC
Neela x OC
OC x OC

(I can play any character that I know of!)

Scream โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–ก
Amber x Tara
Tara Carpenter x OC
Amber Freeman x OC
Mindy Meeks-Martin x OC
Billy Loomis x OC
Sidney Prescott x OC
Jill Roberts x OC
Anika Kayoko x OC
Quinn Bailey x OC
Ethan Landry x OC
Kirby Reed x OC
Randy Meeks x OC
Billy x Stu
OC x OC

(I can play any character!)

Stranger Things โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–กโ–กโ–ก
Max Mayfield x OC
Robin Buckley x OC
Steve Harrington x OC
El x Max

(I can play any character except Billy Hargrove in a romantic context!)

The Fallout โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–กโ–กโ–ก
Vada Cavell x OC
Vada x Mia

A Nightmare on Elm Street โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–กโ–กโ–ก
OC x OC
Nancy Thomson x OC
Glen Lantz x OC

Fear Street Trilogy โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–กโ–กโ–กโ–ก
Ziggy Berman x OC
Cindy Berman x OC
Deena Johnson x OC
Kate Schmidt x OC
Constance Berman x OC
Sarah x Hannah
OC x OC

X/Pearl โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–กโ–ก
Lorraine x OC
Maxine x OC
OC x OC
I'd also love to explore this world with minimal/without shipping!

Rules:
1. As forementioned, I am finishing up a semester of school, and while break is on the way that doesn't mean my schedule is fully and entirely open! Unfortunately, I put roleplaying low on my list of priorities as it serves as a sort of freetime extracurricular. This could mean that responses may be a little spacey, though I promise that will not interfere with quality! I'll do my best to keep you update with whatever's going on so you aren't left entirely hanging. If it's been over 2 weeks, though, don't hesitate to shoot me a little message! Odds are my ADHD got the best of me and I simply forgot to respond!

2. OOC and plotting are a must for me. I love getting to know my partners and chatting with them! Honestly, getting to know who I'm playing with helps me get more into the roleplay itself and better my characters for you! Tell me your ideas, what you think of a post, things you like and don't like, or maybe just send something fun! It doesn't have to be all business of course!

3. I am ghost friendly! Although I appreciate a quick message letting me know you're not coming back, I understand how things can be. If something happens on my end, I'll do my best to let you know.

4. Of course, I'm not requesting anything of you I wouldn't allow myself to be requested in return. I'm very strong on treating people how you want to be treated, so all requests go both ways! I want us both to be happy with the rp, and I'm willing to put in the effort to make it work if you are. If any of this caught your interest, please do shoot me a message with your name and favorite movie so we can get to plotting!! I look forward to meeting you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back