• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Every summer time --- Fandom request

reverieblossomz

HwaHuTlXO_UrFE5knvQlghWYqSOu-vgS98Av7m1zoPT2FBNNg0qU9qA2XdvHUqphBAtHA2MGjlV_joaFx112tQYjSE7SMKLak6LrjF_Aqg5uPvcxl9CuBcBqjtCsCj1CZjb4WeriPPsP5zP9xA

Hello! Feel free to call me Marina – or Blossom. Both are just aliases! I’m currently a student — studying creative writing. I don’t do anything too exciting. Drink tea, play video games, watch anime, shows, movies, Disney +, tiktoks, and etc. I’m really friendly and laid back – so I hope to find some great roleplays and possible friends!

┊┊❁۪┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

BUnuj6pRuMeg6wqAtCOKdsgdcP0_w1Vjj-e89N7rBP_Wkyugvvd4mhOIaAxGSNHVyJUeQrzxGBO05UavvJE60oSkSx_VrmKuud68eum7R8o8gDZrsw-41dqG4GJF9S3RFFKI3IHD-sN1A3qFzA

Email-only!
— ◛ ° I tend to write 500-800 words per side. Sometimes more or less, given on my inspiration. There might definitely be times I go overboard and write a lot — please don’t feel the need to match me! I just love writing + when I have the time I will write to my hearts content! No text talk – unless characters are texting! I’m not picky about grammar AT ALL, as long as I can understand it. I also ask for equal effort on both ends! Please don’t just favor your own end, and I’ll always do the same!

— ◛ ° I’m over 18, so, I prefer to write with people at are 18+ or in a similar age group to me. Anyone younger than this I will NOT roleplay with. Romance is needed on my end, but if you prefer something platonic on yours, I don’t mind that at all!

— ◛ ° I’m a student, and struggle with ADHD, so I can’t always sit down and type a lengthy roleplay - reply every day. I can get once a week, maybe more. It really depends. So please be patient with roleplay replies! If I have to take longer – or something happens I will inform you of when I can get back to it! Likewise, I’d like it if you could do the same! If I don’t hear anything from you for two -three weeks, I will consider the roleplay over! Unless you inform me of needing time.

— ◛ ° I do OC/Canon Characters. Meaning I play my OC, you play a Canon love interest for my OC. And likewise, I’ll play a Canon love interest for your OC. (Unless – you just want to play the Canon for my OC.) I prefer doubling (where we both have sides.) but if you really don’t wish to its fine! Idm any type of characters – you can add something new to the existing universe. I’m okay with bending the rules a little bit, but not something too out there if that makes sense? Also, headcanon and plot with me! I don’t want to carry the whole conversation myself! I also enjoy OOC talk a lot!

please introduce yourself! And tell me a bit about yourself! What you’d like to roleplay, you’re love interest, and your limits!!

eOct4KrYwsK3iEzB9iA_0u_5M59FaXlZsDcCMlnF46XBvMVVvEK2xgdfWQoqkfSSh7Jgyr3VToFgaH2CuHEI1nil1uQWJzMQU6pdk2Dq4IGgLvw76vEokel5ZEtGP4gjQ__1mCeYuKHIA0aHxg

KEY.
[High Craving.]
[ Middle Craving ]
[Low craving] (most likely to say no.

BNHA – [ High craving ]
♡ Bakugo Katsuki.
Can play – Anyone! I have experiences with a few though.
OC – WIP.

Demon Slayer– [ High craving ]
♡ Sanemi or Giyuu.
Can play – Anyone! I have experiences with a few though.
OC – WIP.

SNK – [ Middle craving ]
♡ Erwin Smith.
Can play – Anyone! I have experience with Jean tho!
OC – WIP.

Magi – [ Middle craving ]
♡ Sinbad
Can play – Anyone! I have experience with Sinbad lmao.
OC – WIP.

Yu-Gi-Oh – [ Middle craving ]
♡ Atem or Yami Bakura.
Can play – Anyone! I have experience with Seto!
OC – WIP.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back