• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Everlasting

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)

NLxKayN.gif

Everlasting

Welcome to Brisbane High where the only thing that interests kids are internet memes and trying to get out of the little town. The rich kids bring excitement to town by their parents buying them the newest and greatest on the market. Non-rich kids hope the items end up at the corner flea market. Nothing exciting happens in Brisbane...until.

The week before Halloween a family moves into a long abandoned house. It's the talk of town. Two adults and a few teenagers are seen working on the house throughout the week. At school the kids sit by themselves, ignoring the questioning gazes of their classmates. Thing is...they aren't normal. Never will be. The Nye family are immortal.
-¤-¤-¤-​
A few things led me to this idea. Twilight - the scene of them sitting at lunch. Tuck Everlasting - just the thought of being immortal and outliving everyone. I also was not entirely sure what the family should be...vampires, fae..? In the end I decided being immortal is 'enough'. They don't need anything extra. They can't die. Like at all. Beheaded or set on fire? They will return. Maybe a little irate. Nye family will originally be from the 1750s. I don't have a set family. A mother/father and couple of biological children. Perhaps a kid already found love and married.
-¤-¤-¤-​
Rules: At least a paragraph. Try to get a couple posts in. Romance is great. Angst even better. Keep the drama in the RP. This is not first come first get.

Sounds interesting. How many biological kids? I'd be interested to play one of them (maybe an towns person too).

I'm waiting to see how many people are interested before I set a number. Ideally there will be more town than family.

Sounds interesting ^_^
Would it be possible to be someone that is a local and decided to befriend the family or was curious about them?

I’m interested in one of the non family roles. I was thinking like someone who is super obsessed with supernatural stuff so he/she has all these theory’s about what the new family might be and everyone is like “ugh not again!” But when he/she finds out he/she is right (maybe not the species, but they’re still supernatural) they flip out instead of having the surprised scared reaction.

If everyone is still interested that means we will have six family spots to fill. I'll be posting the CS soon.

Yes! I'm very sorry. Hectic at work. I've been trying to catch up on RP stuff since around 5PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back