• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everlast

Enum

I'm just here.
Welcome to the world of Everlast, a mythical, everlasting world of wonders and adventure. Unfortunately, because of it's everlasting landscapes, it cannot be inhabited. This means, that no species has lived in one area for a long period of time, or at least long enough to call it a civilization. This makes things difficult for you, Adventurer, as you have no other humans to help you on your journey... well, perhaps I should rephrase that. There are humans, other travelers, like you, but it's undetermined whether they will help you, or try to kill you to get your stuff. Either way, you have an adventure to embark on.

Your ultimate goal in Everlast is to get from point A, to point B. Simple, right?

Maybe not. To get to point B, you might have to take a left turn at point C, then cross the river at point G, and maybe go up the mountains past point T, and maybe then you'll reach point B... either way, I wish you good luck on your journey.

See Overview for extra information and up-to-date info on what plots are occurring at what time.

See Out Of Character to ask questions or just to chat.

See Sign Ups to place your sign ups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back