• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OPEN

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alvar Circe

Alvar smiled sweetly as Ms. Calista and Mr. Crom agreed with him, about being excited that is. He balanced on his heels and smiled, watching Mr. Crom dance a bit more. He liked Mr. Croms antic sure; they were much better than his fathers. Some people say how awkward they felt around him, but to Alvar it was pretty normal. He had adjusted quickly to the circus.

He clapped alonge to the music, until Cassian mentioned his hair. Alvars eyes widened, and his smile fell. He looked to Mr. Crom, and back to Cassian. Mr. Crom had frozen, and his response was less than..... amused. Alvar pursed his lips, and placed his hands behind his back. When Mr. Crom left, Alvar waited for a few moments before responding to Ms. Calista.

“Um...... yes, I think I will go to the caffiteria.... I’ve only had an apple today, so some real breakfeast would do me good, especially with a big show tonight!” Alvar said it cheerily, trying to drain some of the tension in the air. He subtly bumped shoulders with Cassian, and lightly shook his head, basicly trying to say don’t do that again. “But other than that I think I’m fine..... Thank you Ms. Calista!”

Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph Lunar Lunar mochi bun mochi bun

Last edited:
Aubrey entered the cafeteria, humming to herself. Feeding the animals in the closure had started to make her feel peckish..

She stacked her tray with food - she'd missed breakfast, so she needed a meal big enough to compensate for that and lunch, right? - and took a seat at an empty table. People seemed to have the same idea as her, as they were starting to trickle into the cafeteria.

Many of the homes she'd lived with had been strict in regards to food. It was.. a new feeling, to be able to eat what she wanted whenever she wanted to, a new feeling that Aubrey welcomed. The freedom that came with the circus in general was something she realized she'd been waiting her entire life for- wait, she was spacing out again. Her food was going to get cold; how did she get on a tangent from meals to that?

She began wolfing down her food at an extraordinary speed, realizing she had maybe been more than a little bit peckish.

Cassian watched Mr. Crom go, his calm exterior unaffected by the ringmaster's sudden change in tone. Demons, outside of Katya, who he reckoned he would take a knife for, perplexed him. Alvar bumped his shoulder and shook his head when Cassian met his eyes. Cassian nudged him back gently, allowing the corner of his mouth to upturn into a faint smile; a "hey-no-worries" gesture. He wasn't going to let the exchange bother him unless he had legitimate cause to later. Instead, he turned back to Calista where she stood in the doorway of her trailer.

"Breakfast sounds like priority one, then. I just thought I'd ask if we could help, since tonight's show is slated to be one of our biggest in a while," he said, formal, but familiar.

"And I don't really have to warm up for my new act, so..."

He trailed off, quickly figuring out a graceful way to steer away from discussing his change in profession.

"Perhaps I could entertain Katya for a little while if you need to focus?"

Cassian winked at the little girl where she stood at the bottom of the steps.

___

Interactions: mochi bun mochi bun Meme Machine Meme Machine

Calista Savas 2759a88d26c1c304c2012bf1fdb78e94.jpg
Calista had frozen the moment she registered the shift in the air. It was a moment before she stood at her daughter’s side, attempting to subtly shield her in case anything went awry. She watched, breath held until the ringleader continued on his way. Slowly, her muscles relaxed. Her expression was stony as she turned to the two boys, listening to them speak with something unreadable in her gaze.

As long as you stay away from Mister Crom for the rest of the day while she’s with you.” She murmured, sending the angel a withering glare. She trusted him– Cassian had never given her a reason not to. Still, there could always be repercussions for his actions from moments ago. Sighing, Calista crouched to look her daughter in the eyes.

If anything really dangerous happens, run to Kamon. He knows what to do.” She spoke softly. Katya nodded her head, fidgeting where she stood.

Can I go now?” She asked. Calista nodded. Katya squealed and turned on her heels, barreling into Cassian’s legs. Her arms wrapped around his waist, bouncing on her toes as a smile crept across her lips. “Let’s go! I’m hungry!” She cried, tugging on the bottom of his shirt to make him move faster.

Calista smirked to himself, standing up and wiping the dust off of her dark jeans.

Have fun– and be careful of her teeth.” She said as she passed, smiling to herself as she sent a smug look towards the young performer. “She bites.” With that, Calista set off, leaving her young daughter alone with the two youngest members of the trope.

Cassian quirked one eyebrow at the thinly-veiled warning about Mr. Crom. One offhand comment wouldn't be enough to set him off, would it? Cassian had a good track record with Maxwell. He was hard working, always offering to take on extra chores, didn't eat too much, and was usually willing to play along with whatever eccentricity the ringmaster came up with. Still, better safe than sorry.

"Of course," he said dutifully.

Cassian grinned when, a moment later, Katya ran and latched onto his legs with a squeal.

"Believe me, I know," Cassian said to Calista with a chuckle.

He turned back to Katya and attempted to take a step before realizing she was well-secured.

"We're both going to get nowhere fast like this," he told the girl amiably, "What do you say to riding on my shoulders?"

____

Alvar Circe

Alvar smiled at the young girl as she barreled into Cassian, twirling the hair on the back of his neck. He then looked up to Cassian, a concerned frown surfacing on his face.

“I really don’t suggest making any more comments like that around Mr. Crom. He’s usually well controlled, but I’ve seen more than once where his temper.... flared.” Alvar hesitated talking about it, giving a small glance to young Katya. He then shook it off, and smiled at the young girl.

“And I do suggest riding on Cassians shoulders. The caffateria is a bit far away, and I’m pretty hungry. I tend to move fast when I’m hungry.” Alvar bopped Katya gently on her nose, playfully taking a few steps in the direction of the caffateria.

mochi bun mochi bun Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph

Cassian remained silent at Alvar's comment about Mr. Crom. He and Calista were making a big deal out of nothing, weren't they? Besides, it was best not to upset Katya with any talk of danger.

"Do take Alvar's review into account. He'd know," Cassian said to Katya with renewed humor, attempting to follow Alvar towards the cafeteria.

Although their height difference wasn't that pronounced, he had carried Alvar on his shoulders before, when they had performed together, and once just for the fun of it. The nymph was light and Cassian enjoyed making him laugh.

___

Alvar Circe

Alvar rolled his eyes a little, some blue creeping into his face. He remembered that, and honestly, he had been a little scared. Being on someone’s shoulders was a lot different than a metal hoop or some long silks.

“Yeah, and it was a little spooky. Although, Katya is a lot braver than me; I’m sure she could handle it.” Alvar shot Katya and Cassian a playful grin, before skipping off to the caffateria. He covered his grin with his hand, and called out to the two. “See if you can keep up, you two!”

Rehema Abadi

rehema was never one to be late to anything, but this time she was. late to lunch, that is. she'd lost track of time resulting in her lacking, but it was harmless. she made her way to the cafeteria where she heard the commotion of mostly everyone who worked in the circus, pinching the bridge of her nose as she entered as if trying to soothe away a headache. she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and her waking up every hour of the night hadn't helped much either. but alas, she must have to push on no matter the lack of beauty sleep.

as a siren, there weren't many things rehema could eat that humans could, no matter how human she herself looked; her system wasn't identical to theirs, so she stuck with the non-citric fruits offered in the caf at that time, which happened to be a small fruit cup with a mixture of grapes, sliced and seedless watermelon, and cantoulope- a perfect "meal" for the woman as she swept the area for a place to sit. honestly, she was actually debating whether she should eat back in her room, but decided against it. she needed more interaction with her fellow peers- they were he "coworkers" after all.

oh, but who to talk to? where to sit? perhaps going back to her room wasn't half bad of an idea, after all. she weighed her options carefully, and officially decided to stay in that cafeteria. you made this way harder than it should have been, rehema. she told herself, feeling like a fool.

[ interaction - open ]

Aubrey, having made clean work of her meal, stretched out in her chair with a contented sigh. A tiny voice told her she'd probably regret this, that this new habit of stacked meals was likely going to catch up with her eventually, but eh, she was never one to count calories, and she was sure she could just run it all off later. She leant back and let her eyelids slide shut, the buzz and clatter of cafeteria fading out for a brief moment as she spaced out. It wasn't clear to her how long she stayed like that - possibly seconds, maybe minutes, she wouldn't put it past her to doze off even in a noisy place like this - but her 'nap' was interrupted by a dizzying feeling of falling, as she realized the chair she'd been absent-mindedly swinging on was veering backwards towards the ground. Hurriedly, she sprang up just in time, banging her shin into the table but otherwise ending up unharmed. Her face grew hot, but thankfully it was so busy in here that not many people had taken notice.. or they were being polite and trying to spare her the embarrassment by pretending she hadn't seen it. She never could be sure.

Now more alert to her surroundings, Aubrey surveyed the cafeteria around her. People clustering in groups, chatting to each other.. she was the only one sitting alone, she realized with a faint twinge of anxiety. Hopefully Alvar and Cassian would show up soon.. Although, did water dryads need to eat? Did Cassian? As she was wondering this, she noticed a woman standing a few feet away from her, holding what Aubrey regarded as a pretty pitiful meal of a single cup of fruit. The woman was rather pretty, and seemed to be dithering about slightly, as if she wasn't sure where to sit, and seemed maybe a little exasperated? Tired, maybe?

Never shy, Aubrey waved a hand in her direction, motioning for her attention.

Rehema Abadi

just as rehema was about to just give up and leave, she heard a soft bang coming from a table, grabbing her attention as she flinched a bit. the girl sitting there alone seemed to of hit her knee, cheeks flushing as if worried anybody saw. how unfortunate. the woman thought to herself, shoulders releasing from the tension that had built up without her knowing. rehema looked away for a brief moment, only to look back when that same girl waved her over. a wave of delight, and confusion, washed over the trapeze artist as she told herself she had nothing to lose as she walked over to the girl.

"thank you." rehema told her, sitting down in the open seat next to her. "that sounded like it hurt." she commented, gesturing to the girls knees with her eyes. the woman took a plastic fork she'd picked up from the line and took a bite of one of the watermelon pieces. "were you waiting for somebody? i'd hate to intrude." though being honest with her words, she was grateful the girl had been kind enough to let her sit there. rehema couldn't even begin to imagine just how pitiful she looked standing mindlessly, looking so tired, in the entrance of the cafeteria.

[ interaction - aubrey ❀ N Nue ]

"Ah, you saw that?" She could feel her face reddening again, but tried to brush it off with a slightly strained chuckle, ignoring that her knee was still very much in pain. "Pshh, I'm fine. Had way worse."

She watched the woman spear a piece of watermelon onto the plastic fork and take a bite. "It's no trouble at all! There might be some more people coming but it's not set in stone, we didn't make plans or anything." Then, hesitating, she added, "Is that all you're going to eat?"

Aubrey paused, then the realisation that it could've been worded much better dawned on her. "Ack, sorry, I didn't mean- Didn't mean to be rude. Just.." She trailed off, eyes wandering around and taking note of the exhausted appearance of the woman. She didn't think eating a single cup of fruit was particularly enough to sustain a person - Aubrey would know - but perhaps asking a stranger this out of the blue was not a great idea. Already she'd smashed her shin into a table, she didn't want to start rudely grilling a complete stranger on their eating habits.

"A-anyway! I don't think I've seen you around. I'm Aubrey!"

Rehema Abadi

laughing, rehema shook her head. "no harm done, love." she said, knowing how odd it might look to have just a single fruit cup for her meal. "one could say my um," oh, what was it called again? "my digestive system isn't as strong as others, so i can't have much foods that everyone else can." good enough. she told herself, glad she didn't really outright say 'oh yeah i'm actually a siren, but don't worry, not trying to seduce you or anything. haha.' yeah, that wouldn't bode too well now would it?

"a-anyway! i don't think i've seen you around. i'm aubrey!"

she was sweet, no doubt about it. "aubrey." the woman repeated, giving a tender smile. "pleasure meeting you. my name is rehema." and a pleasure it was. her first impression of aubrey might of been `that one girl in the cafeteria who hit her knee pretty hard`, but at least her second one would be `that one nice girl who let you sit with her at lunch`. "so, aubrey, you mentioned you've had way worse." she referred to one of the first things she told her when being confronted about hitting her knee. rehema found it amusing how red she'd gotten when the situation was brought up again.

"pray tell, what could ever be worse than what happened with your poor shin?" rehema questioned, sarcasm tainting her words like poison.

Aubrey accepted her explanation with a sympathetic nod - she had no reason to pry any further, of course - and seemed to brighten up at her question, half because it was a chance to move on, and half because she did, in truth, have a few stories.

"Let's see, mm.." Her brow creased as she tried to think of what the worst one was, ranking them mentally, "Oh! Well, there was this one time where my.. Sooort of brother?"
She paused. It was sort of hard to recount stories from her foster homes without using their names, because she wasn't really sure how to classify them. 'Roommates' sounded kind of weird. Siblings wasn't exactly true, although with some of them she'd been close enough that they'd called her that. 'Person I lived with' was sort of formal.. Oh well.

"-Well, this kid I lived with, we found a bike and decided to go down a hill with it. It wasn't really built for two people obviously, so I just kind of climbed on his shoulders? It turns out the hill was steep, I didn't have a very good grip, and I kinda ended up flying off.." She chuckled, then paused. Now that she thought about it she wasn't actually sure how she survived that. And she didn't remember where the bike had come from either.. In hindsight, it probably hadn't belonged to anyone at the house. Oh well. "There's more, but I think that about tops the list."

Rehema Abadi

rehema blinked in surprise, pausing as she was about to take another bite of her fruit, lowering her fork. "you...got on his shoulders?" and what in bloody hell's name is a bike? in all her years of being human, she hadn't once seen this bike. according to aubrey's story, it sounded dangerous. an unbalanced thing of nature. "it seems as though you lead a very...action-packed life, aubrey." rehema said, unsure of her words as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"the most exciting thing i've done is..." she stopped. what was the most exciting thing she's done? she couldn't exactly say `lure men and women in just to sacrifice them to my sisters of the nile`, as exciting as it might have been once upon a time. rehema frowns, "seems i don't have a very lively course as you do, aubrey. i'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing." she teases with a thing smile. "and how did you come to get here? the um..." would circus be the right word?

to her the word seemed a bit off, but maybe it was due to the fact when she joined, it was the first she's ever heard of one. after joining, she remembered repeating the word "circus" so many times, remembering the pronunciation and the spelling, and how the second `c` was sharper than the first. it was a strange word for her, but a word nonetheless she learned that was common in some parts that wasn't the nile of egypt. "...circus. event? the fair? whichever title you prefer." for a creature meant to seduce and conquer, you sure are awfully bad at talking right now. maybe you should've just slept longer.

"Alas, the life of an adventuress like me is not for everyone," Audrey said with dramatic flair, before breaking out into a light chuckle, "But really, I think that can be a good thing. Actually, I'm pretty sure what I did could've given me serious head trauma, so you're probably a much smarter person than me." She smiled.

"Well, it started many years ago," Audrey began, that mock-theatrical tone creeping back into her voice, "When I was 10, I bore witness to one of Maxwell Crom's older circuses, Mystical Max and His Cronies! I was mystified by the performance.." She then dropped the tone, "Aaaand then I kinda just went back to living my ordinary life for 8 more years. I've been in the foster care system, so basically I've spent my life moving around from house to house, until I turned 19. That's when you're too old to technically be in it anymore, so I had to adjust to adult life, but I'm sort of already adjusted to being on the move all the time.. So when I heard about the Evergreen Circus, I thought - perfect, why not?" She shrugged. Aubrey had left out that her discovery that she was somehow a human with empath abilities had greatly influenced her decision, but she didn't really want to go on about herself too long. She was much more intrigued by Rehema. The woman seemed exceptionally kind, but very enigmatic.

"What about you, Rehema? If you don't mind my asking, of course!"

Rehema Abadi

rehema listened intently to aubrey's story, interested with her words as the siren herself began to eat her fruit slower, as if she didn't want to miss a single part by her chewing. "quite the story." she finally said when the girl finished. rehema ate every fruit in the cup of hers except the grapes, which she did on purpose. save the best for last. she thought to herself. grapes reminded her of home, which is why she loved them so much since they'd been such a common grown crop in egypt.

"what about me?" then she got the hint. "ah. well, lets see." aubrey seemed trusting enough, right? right. "i was born in a common nile in egypt, as a siren, raised by sirens. sounds quite odd now that i say it out loud, if i'm being honest." rehema confesses with a chuckle, eating another grape before continuing. "i fell in love with a man, who was the single father of a little girl named safiya. in egypt, there weren't really circuses back then in the 50s- they came around about 20 or so years later. well, safiya loved going to see carnivals, so karim - my fiance at the time - and i took her to the ones we had time for."

the woman eats the last grape in the cup, pursing her lips as she fiddles with the plastic fork in hand. "now for the tragic part. safiya passed due to a fatal sickness, which left karim to turn into a new person with a new life, like his daughter and i had never existed. he left one day and i never saw him return. good riddance, i suppose. he was never a large role for saf when she was sick." though it was a sad tale, rehema seemed awfully calm about it all. it'd been many years since those moments, and she had her time to grieve.

"for a while i contemplated going back to my ways, a long while. long enough for maxwell's circus to come around. the colors and sounds reminded me so much of the festivals we would take safiya to, so i joined." the woman finishes her story, stretching her arms above her head and loosening up. "i'll be honest with you, aubrey, i was not expecting to share my lifestory with someone i just met when i've only woken up just before coming here."

"so, your friends. seems like they aren't coming? unless i'm wrong." andddd, back to normal.

Alvar Circe

Alvar got to the caffateria, not sure if Cassian followed or not. As he entered, his gaze went around the room until he spotted Aubrey. He gave a small wave, but faltered when he saw the girl next to her. Rehema.

He didn’t know much about her, to be honest. All he knew is she was a very good performer, and a wonderful singer. But he did see that she was vary pretty.

Maybe I’ll make two new friends in one day.... Alvar though cheerily, as he got in line for food. He was going to grab another apple, until he relized he was way hungrier than that, and grabbed a big bowl of poridge. Alvar thanked to person handing out the food, and looked around the room. He looked specifcly for Candy, but couldn’t see the nine tailed fox anywhere. Knowing her, she probably was exploring. He sighed, and shook his head in amusement, before searching for another place to sit.

Watanabe Candy

Candy sat in on the ground, trees surrounding her, as she hummed to herself. Her blue eyes were closed, and her rose gold fur was ruffled by the wind. She knew she should probably go meet the others for breakfast at somepoint, but she wanted to sit outside a little while longer. Her keen ears listened to the chirps, rustles, wind, leaves, and everything else around her.

Having already being dressed in a pastel pink oversized sweater, black shorts, and her white sneakers, Candy was probably ready for the day. But soon enough, she felt the pills of hunger, and one of her eyes opened. She sighed, and patted her stomach.

“Ok, I get the message....” She said before getting up. Candy started skipping to the camp, right for the Caffateria. She was definitely looking forward to seeing all her friends, especially this new girl she had heard of.

Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph N Nue NIAMH NIAMH

Aubrey leaned back in her chair, listening to Rehema with interest. So she was a siren, huh? Aubrey hadn't met a siren before - she'd heard some pretty scary tales, though, and Rehema didn't seem to match up to that at all. She seemed polite, and decidedly not interested in seducing and eating her, and nothing Aubrey had seen so far suggested she was anything like the stories she'd heard.

Her face fell as she explained what had happened to her daughter. Rehema seemed composed as she explained it, but Aubrey couldn't help but feel apologetic that she was making her dredge up what were probably painful memories for her. That, and she just.. couldn't even begin to imagine how awful it would've been. Or.. she could, and that was making it all the more worse. Aubrey suddenly felt very aware of the leather gloves covering her hands, the only barrier keeping her empath abilities separate from everyone. She stumbled for words for a moment, thinking of something to say, but Rehema had already moved on.

"O-oh," Aubrey said in a strained voice, "I guess not.. Oh!"
She'd cast a glance around the room and spotted a head of silver hair disappear behind a few taller performers, before reappearing at the line. Just as she'd suspected, it was Alvar. She waited until he'd gotten his food, then waved to get his attention. "Hey! Alvar!"

Rehema Abadi

rehema turned to where aubrey had called, taking note of the boy she beckoned. must be one of her friends. she assumed. alvar wasn't someone she was close with, but she always did appreciate a fellow silver-haired. from what she knew, alvar was just as kind as aubrey, which hadn't surprised rehema whatsoever. "give me one second." she told aubrey before getting up from her seat to toss her empty fruit cup away and returning to her seat. might as well stay now, right?

sitting down again, she kept her gaze steadied on the boy, watching if he chose to sit with the two or not. part of her hope he did, not wanting to be alone once again, while the other half didn't mind at all if he did or didn't, she could always retreat back to her room and get more rest. though, it was strange to her, how alvar seemed to be looking around for someone else. had it not been aubrey he was meeting? "he looks like a lost puppy." the artist muses, taking in the almost pitiful sight.

[ interaction - aubrey ❀ N Nue + alvar ❀ Meme Machine Meme Machine ]

Alvar Circe

Alvars head snapped around at Aubrey’s call, his bracelets and crown making small twinkling noises as he did. He smiled at the two girls as little blue fell across his face. He slowly made his way over to where Aubrey and Rehema were seated. He sat down on the end of the table closest to the two, and gave a small smile. The silver haired girl got up and threw away her cup, sitting back down just as Alvar arrived. He marveled at her similar hair color.

“Hello again, Aubrey.” He said to the red head, gently smiling as he did. Then he turned his attention to the silver haired girl. He smiled nervously, and dipped his head in greeting, his crown slipping down his face slightly. He needed to fix the clips on it. “I don’t think we’ve met before......... my name is Alvar.” The boy said sweetly, and a bit more nervously than he meant to. People made him nervous, but he tried to push that away.

Rehema Abadi

"rehema." she greets, giving a thin smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "it seemed like you were looking for someone before you came over." rehema pointed out, noting how he'd look at her hair- something worth cherishing, as she herself was rather proud of her hair color and its style. but despite that, he appeared nervous. anxious. had he been socially awkward? her eyes glance up at the crown upon his head that tilted so slightly, challenging rehema to go against the urge to reach out and fix it herself.

[ interaction - aubrey ❀ N Nue + alvar ❀ Meme Machine Meme Machine ]

"rehema." she greets, giving a thin smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "it seemed like you were looking for someone before you came over." rehema pointed out, noting how he'd look at her hair- something worth cherishing, as she herself was rather proud of her hair color and its style. but despite that, he appeared nervous. anxious. had he been socially awkward? her eyes glance up at the crown upon his head that tilted so slightly, challenging rehema to go against the urge to reach out and fix it herself.

Last edited:
Alvar Circe

Alvar opened his mouth before closing it again, he smiled nervously, and played with the hair behind his neck. His other hand reached up to fix the gold circlet, and his eyes darted around the room one more time.

“Well, someone was following me.... but I’m not sure where they went. I’m also looking for Candy. I met her recently, and she’s pretty cool.”

He looked back to Rehema curiously, wanting to know exactly what she was, but not willing to ask a disrespectful or nosey question. He had a lot of talking today, more than normal. Alvar sighed, and took a bite of his porridge, pursing his lips as he swallowed. His gills flared out a little, just on habit, butting the glowing blue outline a little on display.

N Nue NIAMH NIAMH Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph

"Candy?" Aubrey spoke up, with interest. She vaguely recognised the name, but wasn't sure if she knew who she was. She'd previously just been sitting back and watching Rehema and Alvar interact - it was not lost on her that Alvar seemed a little nervous. It wasn't like they'd known each other long, but she was beginning to suspect his anxious nature was a consistent trait of his. Plus, she thought to herself with a grin, she figured most boys would probably be at least a little bit nervous in front of an attractive lady. Trying to suppress a chuckle, she glanced around.

"Was the person following you Cassian? I don't see him with you."

Alvar Circe

Alvar laughed to himself a bit; it was almost a giggle. He kept playing with the hair on his neck before smiling at Aubrey.
“Candy is one of the strong men acts. She’s a nine tailed fox. She’ll probably be joining us soon.” Alvar almost whispered the last part, before leaning back in his chair and nodding the red heads second question.

“Yes, actually. He has Katya with him as well.” Alvar stated, watching Rehema’s face for any confusion on who Katya was. Suddenly his face lit up, as he spotted someone across the room. He waved over someone, and a chair was pulled out.

Watanabe Candy

Candy had just entered the lunch room, grabbed a tray, and snatched some bacon and eggs from the counter before she saw a semi familiar face. Candys muzzle twitch as she smiled, before skipping over to the white haired boy and the others he was seated with. Pulling out a chair directly next to Alvar, she looked around the room at the others seated. A beautiful woman with silver hair and tan skin, and a very sweet looking girl with red hair. She held out both hands for them to shake over the table, and smiled widly.

“Hello there! My names Watanabe Candy, but you can just call me Candy.” Her accent was a little thick, but understandable nonetheless. She crossed her legs under the table, winking at the two.

Interactions/Mentions

N Nue NIAMH NIAMH Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph mochi bun mochi bun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back