• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus (re-vamped!) || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

mochi bun

๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ โœฉ
Evergreen Circus OOC
circus.jpg
Feel free to post any and all questions, concerns or ideas you have here!

Hey! I was wondering if the Circus has a spot for a magician? I'm still undecided on the actual creature (vampire, witch, etc...). Of course, that would also influence if other creatures can perform magic up to a certain level without being witches.

mochi bun mochi bun

Hey! I was wondering if the Circus has a spot for a magician? I'm still undecided on the actual creature (vampire, witch, etc...). Of course, that would also influence if other creatures can perform magic up to a certain level without being witches.

mochi bun mochi bun
Yes, there certainly is a spot for a magician! I'll be sure to add that title to the 'roles' section so there's no more confusion. ^^

Ahh I just saw that you posted this! I will try and get a character up as soon as I can, I had a recent personal emergency that cropped up so hopefully today or tomorrow I can manage to post!

OMG I don't know the OOC and CS are up already, why the tagging didn't notify me >.<
I will try to put character soon!

Hi! I was wondering if I could make a character that is a general aerialist instead of just a trapeze artist in case there aren't enough people that sign up to make a full trapeze act (with catchers and fliers)?

Hi! I was wondering if I could make a character that is a general aerialist instead of just a trapeze artist in case there aren't enough people that sign up to make a full trapeze act (with catchers and fliers)?
Sure, that works! The roles are more vagueโ€”an aerialist works just as well as a trapeze artist!

I was halfway finished with my character sheet when my brother got onto my laptop and closed all of it. I'm going to try and recover it, but either way I'll hopefully get it done tonight.

I just finished my character mochi bun mochi bun but my question is, can my character be both animal tamer and act? I think both are related to each other and since my char can communicate with animals, it should give her the advantages.

I just finished my character mochi bun mochi bun but my question is, can my character be both animal tamer and act? I think both are related to each other and since my char can communicate with animals, it should give her the advantages.
Well, your character can definitely work with the animal acts if you'd like! You can also label your character as both an animal tamer and an animal act. But, I would just keep you listed as an animal tamer since that would be your 'main' role. Hopefully, that works for you!

Thank you to everyone who has joined so far! I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I will be giving anyone still interested a few days to make their character sheets before I post the actual thread. It should be up by this weekend. Thank you so much for your interest! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns through PMs or through the OOC. ^^
MrBrown MrBrown , Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , Pepsionne Pepsionne , Revelth Revelth , Dovinique Dovinique , eyyliner eyyliner

I may or may not have totally had an intro prepared in advance for this :3:
Lol, it was a lovely read! I really love your character! ^^

Ahhhh omg, I just read all of the current replies and posted my own and I'm jittering with excitement! This is actually my first RP where the replies are multiple paragraphs and I feel like I'm in a book :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back