• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom EVER AFTER HIGH CANON

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)
EVER AFTER HIGH
Anyone up for an ever after high canon rp? OC's are fine but keep in mind that this will occur during the actual and canon timeline of eah. So that means no evil queen daughter OC or snow white's illegitimate daughter neither. It would also be great if you are semi-literate or at least write one paragraph per post. One liners can occur from time to time but it shouldn't be frequent because I understand that writer's block does exist but I also understand that some people loses interest whenever they are replied with a one-liner.

Also if you're thinking of making an OC, please claim at least one canon character. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
I haven't watched all the episodes but can I be Lizzie Hearts and an OC daughter of Elsa or sorry the snow queen if we aren't allowed to state Disney names

Users who are viewing this thread

Back