• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High: A New Story

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    [Your character name here]
    School Application Acceptance

Dear [Your student's name here],

As many of you receiving this letter more than likely know, it is that special time in every fairy tale child's life when their parent finally passes the torch down to them and they learn to perfectly take on the part their parent once played at our highly capable school so that they are able to walk confidently upon the stage and pledge themselves to their story with great amounts of dignity on the long awaited ''Legacy Day''.

Quite a few of you probably have been anticipating this letter's eventual arrival and I bet that you are truly ecstatic to be able to finally attend our classes and properly prepare for your future ''occupations'' as storybook heroes, villains, princesses, and various other roles such as those.

Anyway, I'm not looking to talk your head off so I am cutting this rather short. I will be looking forward to seeing the lot of you this year and I hope that your day is pleasant one.

Sincerely,
    ''The Author''

Last edited:
Necromantic Necromantic The Son who was captured by the Royal Cook. Actually she may become a Royal ... Technically her dad's story ended happily.

I wasn't planning on really using the wish powers to harm others or anything. I won't God-Mod with it. I'll just say her wishes can't last more than one minute.

This looks really neat I actually had a fairytale in mind that could be very neat.

Alright check it so...my character would be the son or daughter of....wait for it.....Tatterhood! (Aka that one story I heard once as a kid that I surprisingly didn't forget!)

Alright check it so...my character would be the son or daughter of....wait for it.....Tatterhood! (Aka that one story I heard once as a kid that I surprisingly didn't forget!)
okay, ill add that

excellent! i was thinking about maybe the daughter of dame gothel, as in the witch from rapunzel?

obviously, any possible magic would be incredibly toned down.
im perfectly fine with that, and im sure giza is too, but i do suggest you talk about relationships with her.

Gizaira Gizaira

Necromantic Necromantic
Nice to see you and another Ever After High again
Anyway, I'm interested ^.^

I'll probably bring back Scissors-kun
EDIT: Actually, I'll probably bring Scissors-kun, Fisher-kun, and Antler-kun back

Last edited:
Just poking my head in to say I am interested, if there is still room. Not sure who I would like to make yet though.

Yeah, there's still room for more people.

And that's fine, just make sure to update so that Lettuce can put you down on the list.

Alright cool! Actually, I've figured out I’d like to make the Daughter of Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s Nightmare before Christmas and(or) the Child of Peter Pan if that’s alright. Toned down where need be and all that obviously.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back