• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even dragons || OOC || have their ending

I did that a few weeks ago, ‘cause I couldn’t remember the exact age I had gone with for Sasha, and there was plenty else I didn’t even realize I’d forgotten plot and direction-wise. The group’s come a long way in a day and a half. Or a day. I don’t remember how long they’ve been together either : p

Im working on my response, hopefully I’ll have it up soon. I got really into it and got halfway thru before I got distracted and then forgot about it for a couple days...you know how it is.

Goodness, I didn't realize it'd been nearly a month already. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

A re-read sounds like fun! Maybe I'll do that sometime soon, too.

I feel really bad because i KNOW agni is going to be terrible in my next reply but he doesn't MEAN it. He just doesn't know how to interact with people in a normal way. >>

and yeah it's really crazy how far it's come! I hope we can see it to completion one day, no matter how long THAT takes. Ten years maybe lol.

Me, reading your post: Oh. Oh, Teddy isn't going to take this well at all. >:3c

Haha, maybe so! I hope we can see it through, too--I'm really enjoying this story we've built. ^o^

He truly is not trying to be cruel he just legitimately does NOT get it and also maybe thinks it’s not fair. Because it maybe mirrors a situation a little close to home. :3

Agni you can't just say stuff like that

Poor guy

Vlad is trying to be *delicate* here, but Bram isn't letting him. Tho Bram has been holding in dirty jokes all day so really Vlad should be proud that he didn't crack them in front of the "children"

I used to never cuss. Just wasn't part of my vocabulary. Not because I refused to, I just never did.
I was a police officer for four years. I'm a sailor now (meaning language, not the Navy).
Hanging around my friends' kids is now a constant battle to watch what I say. So, I feel for Bram.

Also, being a female officer surrounded by males, dirty jokes are part of my language as well. I used to be a lady, I swear.

Last edited:
I don’t usually curse and instead enjoy coming up with off-the-wall “curses” which is fortunate because I have three younger brothers who are at the age of repeating “dirty” words. My brothers are walking around going, “what the snickity snackity” And “aw fudge sundaes”. My parents are grateful, I‘m sure. My current favorite “curse” they learned from me while playing Super Smash Bros where I have a habit of calling them cowards. I’ll pop over to my parents’ and hear one of them go “you coward!” 😂

I tend to be more like Vlad buuuuuut I’m a biologist so the number of dirty jokes I have come up with over the years... Bram is my excuse to let some of those out, haha. I have to be like, “you are the professor do not crack a dirty joke in the middle of lecture.”

Also my hat is off to you. I can barely deal with the dudebros in the scientific field. I can’t imagine the dudebros in the police field.

Agni is just really hurting and he's being terrible because he doesn't know how NOT to be terrible.

Uh I'm gonna warn for some minor self harm in this next post in case that triggers anyone. It's not very graphic, but if you want to skip it, read to the second 'it's not fair' and then skip the next paragraph.

I... work in retail. Most of my coworkers are teenagers who talk about getting completely wasted or high as shit on the weekends and it just blows my mind. Like you are all babies. What are you doing.

Right! When I worked at a cashier I had a sixteen year old coworker come in COMPLETELY hung over and I was like hello? You are a child??? Why????

On an unrelated note I love how May thinks he is like a normal and well adjusted person, unlike Agni, when he talks about people killing him just. So nonchalantly. Everyone in this rp needs very intense therapy I think.

Yeaaaah, that's. That's not as healthy as you think it is, May. :')

Haha, I'm kinda how you used to be, Canth. I don't really curse. But every so often I come up with a character who absolutely would cuss, and I just sit there for a moment going "well, what I am supposed to do with you, huh?" X)

I curse... too much. It drives my mother crazy because dropping an f bomb is SCANDALOUS but i just say it by accident!

May doesn’t realize that being selfless to the point of not caring about his own safety is weird and /not/ normal and well-adjusted. That’s what happens when you grow up in a weird island cult I guess.

Bram absolutely curses and he does it to annoy Vlad sometimes soooooo.

My officemate and I would have students in all the time (we were the popular office before covid, lol) and these kids are talking about the parties they were going to and all the nonsense they would get into and we would just look at each other across our office in horror. One time she was like, “uh, you should study instead” and I just about DIED.

Nuuuuuu May. He makes me sad. And Alex makes me sad. I just want them to be okay but you two insist on making me sad. Everybody needs therapy. Bram thinks he’s fine but Vlad is just staring at him like, “you need therapy the most.”

Also can you imagine a vampire slayer going to a human therapist. The human therapist would need a therapist after that.

I made a small edit to the start of Lily's vision, just so everybody knows! It didn't change anything important, but I think it flows more nicely now. :)

By the way! Lily's visions do not have to be limited to what she's seen so far--if any of you want to play around with visions about your characters or plotty stuff or what-not, just toss me a line! :3

Hey everyone! I 2020 is almost over and I know things have been nutso lately. I just hope you’re all doing ok with the way the world is going. :)

Hey guys, sorry for the massive delay. Work's been gettin' the best of me lately and my creativity has been pretty shot. I've got some time today tho and I'm feelin' ready, so here I am.

Hope everyone had a good holiday season, and a great start to their new year. Hopefully this one is better than the last one : p

It’s nice to hear from you! I was a bit worried with COVID as crazy as it is, honestly. Work being crazy sucks but is understandable.
Here’s to a good new year!

Canth, good to hear from you! Sorry that work's been crazy--having low creativity is completely understandable. Hope things get better soon!

Here's to the new year--may it be much better than the one before!

Last edited:
So, confession time—

Ive been brainstorming for literal years and I have yet to figure out how to defeat Lilith. I thought I would open this up cause 1. plotting together is fun, and 2. I’m drawing a blank and maybe y’all will have some ideas : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back