• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even dragons || OOC || have their ending

Thanks for your patience, all! I'm working three adjuct positions at three different schools, so I've been super busy with all that.

Of course, no worries! We’re all super aware of how busy life can get. I like knowing that this is always something I can rely on to be here whenever life let’s up and I get some free time.

Phew, I am so sorry that took so long to post. Between finishing up college and business stuff I've been super busy. Sorry for how short it is! I should be able to post more regularly from now on.

No worries, Miko! I'm likely to take a while, too--the approaching holidays have been sucking up most of my spare time, ahah.

On a different note, though, Beth is so dramatic and I love it. X3

Goodness, it’s ridiculous here. I went to Trader Joe’s for my weekly groceries and it was cleared out. All the fresh fruit and veggies were untouched tho, so I made out : p

My parents called to see if I had any extra TP (they are genuinely out and I still have quite a few siblings at home) so I went on a quest and finally found one package at a small grocery store. 🙄 One of my universities has closed, and I expect the other one will soon. I’m trying to figure out how to move science labs online! Let’s hope the internet holds out. 😂 Stay safe, all!

Yikes, good luck figuring out the science labs, Rey!

I'm basically stuck at home for a while, so I'm glad I have craft supplies and the internet to keep me entertained. X')

Seriously. I heard the toilet paper was all gone, and I had fortunately gone out like two days before everyone panicked because I actually needed tp, and the shelves were plenty stocked. So I’ve got enough now, but if I’d waited any longer to go grab some, I woulda been screwed

The stores are /crazy/ around here too, it’s nuts.
Also I just realized it’s my turn to reply! I’ll try to get that up soon.

That took me longer than I'd intended. I thought being laid off would mean all this extra time to do stuff, but really it just means all this extra time to sit around feeling zero motivation to do anything.

Thanks for your patience. Hope everyone's still doing alright.

No worries! I understand about the zero-motivation thing. It's a rough time. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

Seconding what Rey said! Things are tough right now--please take care of yourself, first.

I really appreciate that we're all pretty relaxed about reply times--hopefully this rp can just be a source of fun for us all, when we feel up for it!

Yeah, I love how this story is just... always here, when we want to poke at it. It’s nice to just have something relaxed and fun to add to every now and then! And because it’s so relaxed I get even MORE excited when people reply!

It’s like a quarantine treat, lol.

I always hated when times got busy and I or someone else would have to take a sec between posts and the rp would just die. I wanted this to be different. Life always comes first, and shit happens. I don’t want that killing a rp.

Not gonna lie tho, anytime I see a notification on this site, I cross my fingers it’s for this rp : p

Last edited:
I just reread the entire rp from the beginning and man, there’s stuff in there I completely forgot about lol. But I love this setting and story so much.... I really am happy this has lasted so long. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back