• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even angels fall

endersheart

Redheaded with freckles everywhere, Seraphina wasn’t exactly what you would think of if someone mentioned Faeyar’s daughter. Her father was a blonde, clean cut and pale as could be. The only thing she’d gotten from him was her vibrant blue eyes, her mothers had been a pale green. Maybe that’s why he was so fond of her compared to his other children: she was the spitting image of her mother who had passed, almost 13 years ago.

The battle of Frisahr was a long and bloody war, it was the last time she’d seen her mother. The previous demon king massacred thousands of their people and, at the end, they had almost nothing to show for it. It was almost over, they were giving up, when her mother took a stand. She brought back light to the region and died for it.

Her father was enraged, the demon king had took away the one thing he truly loved. At the end of the war, when they were finally going to make peace, her father stabbed the king in the back. An eye for an eye. The war was no more. The demons lost their king and the goddess race their queen.

It was that day the demon kings son, the new demon king, took his place on the throne. He vowed to avenge his father, the possibility of peace was no more and the war had just began. Except, currently, there wasn’t anyone fighting a war. But there were grudges and hatred amongst both sides, the only place of peace was the human realm. Seraphina loved that place.

She gave Aruna a wave, “I’ll catch you later, sis.” Her stepsister to be exact, but one of the closest people in her life. She was at her stop, the portal to the human realm. It was a pond, a small circular goddess built pond. White bricks circled around the water and a gold statue of her mother stood tall at the end, water falling from the palms of her held out hands. The similarities between the two could be seen carved into the metal.

Leaning down she dipped her pointer finger into the water, “open, realm of the living.” The water bubbled, followed by a white glowing light, standing up she didn’t even hesitate to jump into the now illuminated water. The world spun, shifting centers, the first time she ever did this it made her dizzy, nauseous now she was so used to it, it barely fazed her at all. When it stopped she swam up, the sun of the new realm shining down on her. “Sera!!” She heard the familiar voice call. Turning her head in the direction of the noise, she spotted the darker toned, noirette waving. Giving the girl a wicked grin, she pulled herself up and out of the water.

“Hey Cici,” she opened her arms wide, her bestie colliding into her with her arms also spread. “I missed you,” she hummed, “I couldn’t get away for a few days.” Cienna waved her off, “oh it’s no big deal, being princess of a whole entire realm must be sooo difficult!” She could tell in her voice she was joking, Seraphina practically had everything handed to her on a silver spoon.

“My father kept me away, something about it being dangerous to be out right now, he’s keeping something from me.” She shrugged, pulling Cienna into an even stronger hug. To which the girl retorted with a loud huff of air, “you’re going to suffocate me!” Sera giggled, releasing her, “let’s get going anyway, huh?” They both nodded to one another, making their way towards the city and out of the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back