• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even Adventurers got to eat

Radiver is in for a surprise if he ever tries that stuff. That and alchohol. He has never had a depressant or a stimulant.

Oh, just you wait.
It'll be cold, Aerika is bound to have something to warm one's insides!

Wait... I was up until around 11 EST last night... How the bloody hell did I not think of checking RPNation...
I would have seen that you guys started...

So, if everyone keeps up we'll have a time skip on tomorrow so we can start the quest this weekend.
Just so we get the introductions out of the way :)

I don't think Radiver will have to worry about bandits looting his stuff when he's asleep, as I doubt bandits will look in a tree for a sleeping knight. Also, wonder what the other characters will think when they see this.

C:

Alrighty, I'll wait for you all to get sorted out then I'll post a timeskip with them travelling alongside the caravan to the ruins.
Any objections?

all iz vell

Ja, though now I need to figured out how to get Wolfwood involved in the group... I'm tempted to have him play a lute outside the tavern, but doing such a thing would attract attention to him, which as I've expressed already in the RP, is something he's not interested in gathering...
(though I'm tempted to do it anyway...)

Ye but Devyn's from the north aha

Oh, I'm 100% certain Devyn is more cultured than Nepheline. 100%.

As for the go-juice bit, it was stupid, I should have assumed coffee would be a thing. I mean, Magic is a thing, coffee is therefore not so outlandish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back