• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eve Of Destruction

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

A quick disclaimer before reading this, this RP is very detailed and focuses on subjects that may be a bit dark to most people, atomic holocaust to be specific. So fair warning.

The RP I present you with centers around the cold war during the 50's; rockets and firepower are the major concerns of the government at the moment and they are putting everyone they can into researching rockets and bombs. Other nations have been contacted by the U.S. Government to meet out in the desert near a military base to discuss use of the items being made/already exist. The representatives include (But are not limited to)
:

American Representative-Rick Terry

Russian Representative-Cheveksi Simoff

Chinese Representative-Singya Yallong

German Representative-Karl Gurlen

Rick's Secretary-Steve Harpson

Although atomic holocaust is on the horizon, the Korean War already in full-swing, and the Russians getting closer to creating the most devastating atomic weapon, the Tsar Bomba, the nations want to discuss when they will use their munitions if it comes to that and what they can do to try and prevent that from ever happening. However, after spending several days within the underground bunker, the representatives begin to become very irritated and may end up causing nuclear warfare completely on false aggravations. The only thing that's still in question, who has the better bombs?

If you read all of that, I hope it's because of interest in my plot. I'm going to need somebody who can post at least 2 paragraphs or more per post and can play one or two people, I can play most of them but I would hope that you will play a couple yourself. I will also be adding one or two more twists throughout the RP for more of an exciting time. Just message me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back