• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

saturnaliia

mista luvr!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pixel 80S GIF

greetings to everyone who comes across this interest check! this is my first time doing this so i don’t really have a clue what i’m doing, exactly, but oh well. at any rate, my name is evangeline, my pronouns are she/her i’m a 19 year old college student with a little too much time to spare during my summer break, and who has finally gotten back into roleplaying after a small 5 month hiatus.
my writing style is descriptive lit., i tend to write up to five paragraphs or more, and i don’t really have any gender preferences for my rps, but i just so happen to be better at writing male characters, which is kind of ironic, really.
i like talking to my rp partners ooc as well, if that’s what they’re comfortable with!
i can do double up rps, canon x oc ones if required, but currently i’m more interested in oc x oc stuff. i don’t really mind doing either though!

anyways, onto the good stuff!

fandoms i’m a part of:
jojo’s bizarre adventure, my hero academia, haikyuu!, genshin impact, owari no seraph, kimetsu no yaiba, tokyo ghoul, tokyo revengers, tears of themis, attack on titan, neon genesis evangelion, persona 5, bungou stray dogs, hunter x hunter, d grayman, naruto, one punch man, jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man, death note, dc.

canon characters i’ve played before/am confident in my skills of playing:
hawks, bakugo, amber, thoma, eren, asuka, kageyama tobio, kuroo tetsurou, iwaizumi hajime, ryuji sakamoto, akechi goro, dazai osamu, megumi fushiguro, power, reze.

fandoms i have ocs for:
mha, haikyuu!, genshin impact, tokyo ghoul, kimetsu no yaiba, attack on titan, hunter x hunter, jujutsu kaisen, dc.

but i also really really love making up completely new independent characters and using them in any settings my mind can think of, and i also love those good ol’ classic trope aus such as college or coworkers or partners in crime or whatnot. hate to bring this up again, but i’m more interested in oc x oc rps at the current moment. also, heads up, i usually use anime characters as faceclaims for my own ocs.

oh also, forgot to add some pretty important stuff since i was in a rush:
1. i’d prefer all my rp partners to be 18+ years old, since i’m 19 and all.
2. i do have a job and daily obligation so please don’t hassle me for replies. feel free to remind me if i do forget though!

and that marks the end of my rather lousy introduction! if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to comment under this thread or shoot me a message. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
craving bnha: have an oc i’d like to use in an oc x oc rp!
(not up to date with the manga, i left off somewhere in the middle of the war arc while the toga deku thing was happening lmao)

Pixel 80S GIF

greetings to everyone who comes across this interest check! this is my first time doing this so i don’t really have a clue what i’m doing, exactly, but oh well. at any rate, my name is evangeline, my pronouns are she/her i’m a 19 year old college student with a little too much time to spare during my summer break, and who has finally gotten back into roleplaying after a small 5 month hiatus.
my writing style is descriptive lit., i tend to write up to five paragraphs or more, and i don’t really have any gender preferences for my rps, but i just so happen to be better at writing male characters, which is kind of ironic, really.
i like talking to my rp partners ooc as well, if that’s what they’re comfortable with!
i can do double up rps, canon x oc ones if required, but currently i’m more interested in oc x oc stuff. i don’t really mind doing either though!

fandoms i’m a part of:
jojo’s bizarre adventure, my hero academia, haikyuu!, genshin impact, owari no seraph, kimetsu no yaiba, tokyo ghoul, tokyo revengers, tears of themis, attack on titan, neon genesis evangelion, persona 5, bungou stray dogs, hunter x hunter, d grayman, naruto, one punch man, jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man, death note, dc.

hawks, bakugo, amber, thoma, eren, asuka, kageyama tobio, kuroo tetsurou, iwaizumi hajime, ryuji sakamoto, akechi goro, dazai osamu, megumi fushiguro, power, reze.

fandoms i have ocs for:
mha, haikyuu!, genshin impact, tokyo ghoul, kimetsu no yaiba, attack on titan, hunter x hunter, jujutsu kaisen, dc.

but i also really really love making up completely new independent characters and using them in any settings my mind can think of, and i also love those good ol’ classic trope aus such as college or coworkers or partners in crime or whatnot. hate to bring this up again, but i’m more interested in oc x oc rps at the current moment. also, heads up, i usually use anime characters as faceclaims for my own ocs.

2. i do have a job and daily obligation so please don’t hassle me for replies. feel free to remind me if i do forget though!

and that marks the end of my rather lousy introduction! if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to comment under this thread or shoot me a message. c:
would you like to rp Tokyo Revengers?

Pixel 80S GIF

fandoms i’m a part of:

fandoms i have ocs for:

Would love to do a Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back