• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™€π™π™‹π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™„π˜Ύ | π™©π™π™š π™˜π™–π™¨π™©

OOC
Here
Other
Here

cherry lips

𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
coded by cherry !! πŸ’
NAME HERE
nicknames - age - gender - pronouns - sexuality - grade
personality | two paragraph minimum! (or have four vices/virtues with explanations)
It is a long-established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

history | two paragraph minimum!
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
role | witness or suspect (which suspect role)
height |
hair color/style |
eyes |
build |
modifications |
scars |
distinguishing features |
ethnicity |
face claim |

likes |
dislikes |
habits |
hobbies |
fears |

family | immediate family members
relationship with phoebe |

questions |
"what do you think happened to phoebe thompson?"
"do you write tips to euphoric?"
"who do you think killed phoebe thompson?"
"what were you doing at the party?"

other | any extra information you'd like to include

name |
nicknames |
age | 16-19 years old
gender |
pronouns |
sexuality |
grade |
role | witness or suspect (which suspect role)

height |
hair color/style |
eyes |
build |
modifications |
scars |
distinguishing features |
ethnicity |
face claim |

likes |
dislikes |
habits |
hobbies |
fears |

personality | two paragraph minimum (or have four vices/virtues with explanations)
history | two paragraph minimum

family | immediate family members
relationship with phoebe |

questions |

other | any extra information you'd like to include

Last edited:

Basics β€”
Full Name β€” Saoirse Fern Campbell
Nicknames β€” Sersh, Sershy
Age β€” 17 years old
Grade β€” Junior
Birthday β€” April 29th
Zodiac β€” Taurus
P.O.B β€” Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Gender β€” Cis. Female
Pronouns β€” She/her
Sexuality β€” Bisexual
Role β€” Witness
Looks β€”
Height β€” 5'7"
Build β€” Slender but toned from hours of dancing
Hair β€” Light brown and naturally wavy
Eyes β€” Brown
Mods β€” Three lobe piercings on each ear
Scars β€” There's a long scar on her left index finger from when she was trying to cut through some bread
Distinguishing Features β€” Pouty lips, button nose, high cheekbones
Ethnicity β€” White
Face Claim β€” Madisyn Menchaca
Persona β€”
Likes β€” Soft things, animals, painting, photography, traveling, exploring, cooking, reading, waking up early, coffee, iced tea, cute desserts, cafes, stargazing, romantic comedies, dad jokes, board games

Dislikes β€” Bullies, unnecessary drama, blood, injuries, getting sick, loud noises, sleeping in late, staying up too late, being tired, boredom, fuck boys, having to be perfect, family dinners, bringing her partners to meet her parents, being alone, talking about herself

Habits β€” Twists hair around her finger, used to chew on pencils, bites her nails, picks at her nail polish, bites her bottom lip, CEO of pouting
Hobbies β€” Painting, sculpting, photography, embroidery
Fears β€” Small spaces, deep water
Personality β€”
The perfect girl. Someone you'd love to bring home to your family. She's everything that everyone wants in a girlfriend. She is full of bright smiles, warm hugs, and a contagious laugh that leaves you smiling even if you see her from afar. While she's probably not a golden girl due to the fact she doesn't really care about popularity and doesn't strive for it, she is very desired by the student body. She's fun to be friends with, date, or just hang with at school. For some reason Saoirse makes it seem like you've known each other for a long time even if it's your first time meeting her. She's incredibly warm and friendly, often going out of her way to make everyone feel included. It's very rare to see her without a smile on her face unless you check her social media. She is someone who is aware that she is good-looking but she doesn't brag about it at all, leading to people being quite interested in such a down-to-earth student.

While it is easy to simply view her as a gentle and kind girl, she is a lot more than that. There is a hidden rebellious girl hidden deep inside who despises people doing everything for her and treating her as if she can't even hold her own backpack. She hates all the babying that goes on within her family, friend group, and with her significant others. More often than not she is the one to dump someone because they act like she's unable to live and breathe on her own. She has little patience for that and despises being looked down upon. She isn't particularly bitter as a whole but she is very sensitive and does her best to hide these sensitive feelings behind a smile since she doesn't enjoy getting mad at people. Saoirse is the type to bottle things up and stay closed-off when it involves negative emotions until she can't hold them in any longer and explodes. Needless to say, it is not an enjoyable thing for anyone involved.
History β€”
tba
Family β€”
Nadia Campbell β€” Mother
An extremely kind woman that devoted her entire life to charity, it's not surprising that she influenced Saoirse greatly. They are very close and often will go on mom-daughter dates to the mall just so they can spend time together and talk about 'girl stuff'. She's incredibly important to Saoirse leading to her being protective of her due to the stigma that sort of surrounds their family.

Harold Campbell β€” Father
A professor at the local college, he is a big family man and lives to take care of them and keep them happy. He wanted his wife to pursue whatever she wanted and he raised his kids to protect those who need help and to always do their best, even if their best isn't perfect. He has always taken care of Saoirse and probably babied her the most out of the other kids, due to the fact she's the youngest and has always been the sweetest. He's been scared of her getting involved with the wrong crowd so he is the most critical when she brings people over to their house.

Sasha Campbell β€” Sister
Her older sister by three years, she's always been someone Saoirse has looked up to. She is currently in school to become a marine biologist and is married to her partner Sybill. While Saoirse and Sasha weren't the closest going up due to how competitive Sasha was, they have a good relationship and occasionally Saoirse will go and visit her for a nice lunch or dinner.

Sean Campbell β€” Brother
Six years older than Saoirse, he's a man with his own family and kids on the way. He's really similar to their dad and values family a lot so you know that he is visiting home every month to check in on his parents and little sister. He is very protective of Saoirse and is worried that she's going to end up getting involved in some pyramid scheme if he looks away for a second.

Benedict Langston β€” Cousin
Benny oh Benny. Probably the only person who bullied Saoirse as a kid, he's always enjoyed teasing her nonstop. Whether it was making fun of her hairstyle or her braces, he's always found some way to pick on her. However, they still are quite close and he considers her to be a good friend. She usually stops by at his house after school to work on their AP homework together and their families usually have big family dinners once a week.
Questions β€”
What do you think happened to Phoebe? β€” "There was so much blood I don't even know what I think happened. I just remember giving Benny towels to help stop the bleeding but that's it. It looked like she hit the back of her head on something hard, but it's not like I got a good look at the injury so I'm not really sure"

Do you write tips to Euphoric? β€” "If I heard anything that I think would help solve the case I would, but you don't really hear that kind of thing so..."

Who do you think killed Phoebe? β€” "According to the police, it was an accidental overdose mixed with alcohol right? I've known Phoebe for a long time and the only time she takes prescription drugs is when she wants to get high and her dealer is [The Fruitcake] so it makes sense that they are responsible right? I don't know who hit her, but she was really out of it that night like I've never seen her that high so if you ask me, I think they gave her the wrong drugs"

What were you doing at the party? β€” "I was in the kitchen holding some girl's head back as she threw up in the sink since both bathrooms were occupied. Believe me, I wish I had been doing something more exciting but I don't really drink since I live so far outside of town I have to make sure I'm able to drive home."
Dream Girl
coded by cherry !! πŸ’

Last edited:

Basics β€”
Full Name β€” Tatum Daiyu Huang
Nicknames β€” Tate
Age β€” 18 years old
Grade β€” Senior
Birthday β€” January 1st
Zodiac β€” Capricorn
P.O.B β€” Los Angeles, Californa
Gender β€” Cis. Female
Pronouns β€” She/her
Sexuality β€” Heteroflexible/Bi-curious
Role β€” Suspect
Looks β€”
Height β€” 5'5"
Build β€” Slender
Hair β€” Naturally black but she often dyes it wild colors (ie; blue, purple, red)
Eyes β€” Brown
Mods β€” Six piercings on the left ear, seven on the right ear, navel piercing
Scars β€” Surgical scar on her right knee, small scar on her forehead
Distinguishing Features β€” Full lips, perfect eyebrows, hands
Ethnicity β€” Chinese
Face Claim β€” bbyambi
Persona β€”
Likes β€” Tba

Dislikes β€” Tba

Habits β€” Tba
Hobbies β€” Tba
Fears β€” Tba
Personality β€”
bitchy - unmotivated - jealous - hotheaded - defensive - intelligent - athletic - outgoing - caring - protective
History β€”
tba
Family β€”
Name β€” Mother
Info

Name β€” Father
Info

Name β€” Step-father
Info
Questions β€”
What do you think happened to Phoebe? β€” "I don't fucking know bro. She probably pissed someone off or she was a clumsy bitch and hit her head. Why does it even matter?"

Do you write tips to Euphoric? β€” "Anyone that says they don't write in tips is a damn liar. A shitty one too. Everyone writes in to EUPHORIC. I mean what else is there to do?"

Who do you think killed Phoebe? β€” "Wasn't she like sleeping with that one jock dude? I don't know, but the one that has the girlfriend. I think he's pretty sus because the guy went and picked a fight with my ex and that's fucked."

What were you doing at the party? β€” "I was getting higher than a kite in the downstairs bathroom. I made friends with some new chick and we shared a lot of weed and other drugs. I don't remember half of that night but that's because I couldn't get my ass off the floor until the Phoebe thing happened."
Lost Cause
coded by cherry !! πŸ’

Last edited:
Augustus Blue Usoro
Senior - 18/17 years old - The Drama King - Witness
"I was too busy getting some in the bedroom soo"
tumblr_p6jaod563M1w735nko7_400.png

Last edited:

gracie j. gilmore

i'm just a kid

and life is a nightmare

tab 1

tab 2

tab 3

tab 4

• tab one contents

full name

grace jo gilmore

nick name

gracie. do not call her grace

seventeen

dob

december 24th

female

pronouns

she/her

sexuality

bisexual

grade

junior

role

the newbie- suspect

hair

white blonde

eyes

brown

height

5'0

scars/ mods

standard ear piercings, scar on left knee, couple tattoos

ethnicity

caucasian

smoke signals
    phoebe bridgers

"i have emotional motion sickness"

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

• langley gilmore

β™‘design by dreamglow, coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
7284cb6be3e0c2372ad0ee4d2166498e5b29b0f7.jpg
❝ lucky amoretto. ❞
fools on parade cavort and carry on for waiting eyes
that you would rather be beside than in front of​
❝ cursory information. ❞

【gender】— male.
【age】— seventeen.
【grade】— sophomore.
【sexuality】— homosexual.
【d.o.b.】— nov. thirtieth.

❝ background. ❞

lucky was born to rose and ernst amoretto, partners of a prestigious law firm. rose gave birth expecting a whip-smart daughter to follow in her legal footsteps. when lucky was thirteen, rose and ernst realized they had a son who didn't care for the path they had planned for him.

throughout childhood, lucky was incredibly withdrawn, never interacting with his fellow classmates. he was never interested in becoming friends with the children of his parents' coworkers especially during the play dates and tea parties. forced to spend all his spare time studying and learning the piano, something in lucky snapped at age thirteen. he took a pair of scissors and hacked away at his waist-length hair, cut up all the dresses he owned, and stole his father's credit card to buy a binder.

high school was a new environment for lucky. as a freshman, he decided that he would be different from what his parents expected. instead of straight-As, lucky would be at a B or less. instead of only talking to people with connections, lucky would be friends with everyone. and instead of being the person his parents wanted, he'd be his own.

❝ psyche. ❞

【approachable】— lucky is known throughout the school and the neighborhood for being the friendliest person around. .
【outgoing】— if you can't be perfect, be flashy.
【persistent】— if at first you don't make friends, try again and again.
【insecure】— when people value you for how you act in crowds, it's hard to value yourself when you're alone.
【secretive】— its easy to keep your own secrets when people are too busy handing theirs over to you.
【gossiper】— words are weapons and lucky makes sure he is armed to the teeth.

❝ psyche. ❞

lucky has dark brown eyes and hair that is messily cut short. with a slight build, lucky isn't the strongest of people but he can sprint like hell.

lucky has a variety of scars, the most severe being two symmetrical and horizontal scars in the middle of his torso.

❝ relationships. ❞

【pheobe thompson】— "phoebe and i were like super close! we talked constantly about everything and anything. we were taking chem with mr. hannigan together."
【the queen】— info.
【mr. perfect】— info.
【the cheerleader】— info.
【the follower】— info.
【the lost cause】— info.
【the delinquent】— info.
【the newbie】— info.
【the heartthrob】— info.
【the snowflake】— info.
【the whistleblower】— info.
【the fruitcake】— info.

❝ suspect statement. ❞

【"what do you think happened to phoebe thompson?"】— "she died. i was one of the people who tried to staunch her blood. she didn't die from an overdose. there's no way someone bleeds out like that from an overdose."【"do you write tips to euphoric?"】— "no. just because i know all of the gossip around kingston doesn't mean i go around telling everyone and their mother."【"who do you think killed phoebe thompson?"】— "i don't know. a lot of people had beef with phoebe but just because they had problems doesn't mean they were worth killing her over."【"what were you doing at the party?"】— "i was the one who sent all the invitations. it'd be kinda shitty of me if i didn't show up to the party i helped planned. besides, i knew a lot of people there."

&&β€” ❝ the social butterfly. ❞

Last edited:
Cheerleader

Full Name
Oliver Theodore Christmas

Nicknames
Ollie

DOB
January Fourteenth

Pronouns
He / Him

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Grade
Senior

Role
Suspect / The Cheerleader

Hair
Blonde

Eyes
Blue

Height
5'9"

Ethnicity
Caucasian

• Personality:
    Whilst playing second fiddle to someone far more popular and successful than yourself might initially seem like a situation that should breed hatred and resentment, Ollie has never been much for social climbing. Aimless would be one way to describe the attitude which he has displayed to most situations, unambitious both in terms of his own standing within the social hierarchy, but also his life outside of education, with few plans in regards to where he wants to take himself following graduation. Ollie is merely content with the status-quo, so much so that he’s almost completely afraid of change, or significant shifts within his life, wanting things to remain exactly as they are at the present.

Not overly smart in an academic sense, Ollie has a lot of deep-rooted insecurities both in regards to his intelligence, and other faults, though he’s proved particularly adept at suppressing these issues and bottling them deep down within his psyche to deal with at a later point. Oftentimes, he can be a little bit of a show-off, with a touch for the extravagant, liking to be both seen and heard, especially whilst in proximity to his closest friend, with whom he is more than mildly territorial, and overly proud. Ollie has issues with judging his own self-worth by the company that he keeps, rather than any particular value of his own, which has led him to grow almost obsessively attached to some people that he views as close friends, not wanting them to abandon him, and wanting to remain permanently entangled with their lives so that he’s not left out of the fun.

Vices:
    Impatient, Impulsive, Unambitious, Gullible, Overly Dramatic, Insecure, Not Too Bright

Virtues:
    Loyal, Unjudging, Friendly, Open, Trusting

Music, Football, The Great Outdoors, Alien Conspiracy Theories, Cars, Horror Movies, Drama, Gossip, Being Involved, Parties, Drinking, [Mr. Perfect]

Dislikes:
    Classes, Comic Book Movies, The Insinuation That He Might Have Murdered Someone, Doctors/Dentists

Habits:
    Tends to ramble when nervous, Can't sit still for prolonged periods of time

Fears:
    Change, Exclusion, Needles

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

annaliese valentine

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:

Basics β€”
Full Name β€” Benedict Alexander Langston
Nicknames β€” Ben, Benny
Age β€” 18 years old
Grade β€” Senior
Birthday β€” December 29th
Zodiac β€” Capricorn
P.O.B β€” Littleton, Colorado
Gender β€” Cis. Male
Pronouns β€” He/him
Sexuality β€” Omnisexual
Role β€” Witness
Looks β€”
Height β€” 6'0"
Build β€” Toned
Hair β€” Naturally dark brown
Eyes β€” Brown
Mods β€”
Scars β€”
Distinguishing Features β€”
Ethnicity β€” White
Face Claim β€” Ross Lynch
Persona β€”
Likes β€” Tba

Dislikes β€” Tba

Habits β€” Tba
Hobbies β€” Tba
Fears β€” Tba
Personality β€”
bruv
History β€”
tba
Family β€”
Name β€” Biological Mother
Info

Name β€” Father
Info

Name β€” Father
Info

Saoirse Campbell β€” Cousin
Info
Questions β€”
What do you think happened to Phoebe? β€” "Honestly I have no idea. It looked like her skull had been cracked open and maybe part of her neck. I know it wasn't because of the drugs or alcohol because you can't accidentally go that to yourself. There was just a lot of blood and everyone kept trying to move her while I was holding towels to the wounds which made it worse. Great fucking job you pricks."

Do you write tips to Euphoric? β€” "I have better things to do"

Who do you think killed Phoebe? β€” "I doubt it was a girl because it felt like a pretty clean wound, and I doubt any typical drunk girl at our school would have the strength to do that kind of damage in one hit"

What were you doing at the party? β€” "I was making out with some hot chick downstairs but when I heard the screaming I ran up there immediately and started helping. The rest of the party I was in the bathroom telling people what they should do and I tried to keep her with us."
Heartbreaker
coded by cherry !! πŸ’

Last edited:
savanna 'vann' santos
17 β€’ pansexual β€’ senior β€’ grease monkey β€’ witness β€’ w.i.p.

40122db9a037b3e5db9ee7bb6ee9a78c.jpg

fc: bianca leonor quiΓ±ones

EDEN REYES

the delinquent

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

11/09

scorpio

male

he/him/his

heterosexual

senior

Brooklyn, New York

suspect

height

6'2"

build

Slim & Toned

eye colour

Hazel

hair colour

Black & Blonde

Style

Eden isn't too involved with the fashion scene, he knows the basics of what's "trendy" and loosely follows the guidelines set forth by his peers. Though he usually sticks to comfortable pieces live fitted jeans, sweats and a variety of tees.

face claim

Oliver Moy

nine lives

Last edited:
snowflake
BASE
role|| suspect, the snowflake

name|| danica sawyer

nickname|| dani

age|| same as phoebe

height|| 5'5

hair|| black and stick straight. the length of her back.

eyes|| dark brown

build|| lithe. looks like she could take off sprinting at any moment.

features||usually has her long-ass hair in long-ass braids. small scar under her left eye.

ethnicity|| kanienΚΌkehΓ‘κž‰ka (mohawk)

face claim|| devery jacobs

silent but deadly
WHO?
personality|| politely sociable - soulful - wise - emotionally repressed - says everything yet nothing at all - will attack if provoked - observant - generally quiet

likes|| art - autumn - black coffee - dogs - peaceful forests - laughing

dislikes|| extreme weather - school - sudden loud noises - vulnerability - exercise

habits|| nail biting; her dad is always on her back about it.

hobbies|| researching phoebe's death - drawing - journaling

fears|| not making her dad proud.

family|| salma sawyer {mother-deceased}
ross sawyer {father-42}|| dani is the light of her dad's life. they're best friends; it's a classic single dad raising his only-child daughter
scenario.

phoebe??|| best friends. phoebe was one of her only real friends, actually. the cops were on her back for a long time because of it.

Q's

"i mean, the cops said it was an overdose. i know she was legitimately on some pretty heavy anxiety medication like they reported, but aren't we all? personally, i don't think it was an accident- wait, why are you asking me these questions, again?"

"no. i'm just trying to move on; it's been a rough year."

"i try not to think about that..."

"hiding in the bathroom. i didn't want to be there; phoebe dragged me- look, i have to get to class. see you around."

other|| dani has totally been trying to solve phoebe's death the last year, thinks it was a murder and sends tips to euphoric- don't let her facade fool you. {i wouldn't be opposed to her being euphoric if the group creator thinks it's a cool idea}

Β© pasta

Last edited:

@ BabyFreya

You should see me in a crown.

Followers

Following

Name: Freya Elizabeth Madden

Nicknames: Frey

D.O.B: 03/17/2003

Ethnicity: American

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Witness; The Snake

Height: 5’5”

Hair: Naturally her hair is dark brown, bordering on black,but she dyes it white, or platinum blonde.

Eyes: Green, they’re her pride and joy

Body Type: Athletic

Mods: She has two piercings in each ear, as well as a belly button and nose piercing.

Scars: None that are worth mentioning.

Other Distinguishing Features: Her eyes.

Face Claim: Riley Hubatka

F R E Y A

M A D D E N

Personality:

Freya, in the most basic sense of the word, is a bitch. She’s not afraid to hurt whoever she has to to get what she wants. She’s an expert manipulator, and will lie to you with a smile on her face if she thinks it will further her interests. She puts up this innocent, bubbly facade that hides the cunning, manipulative person she actually is, and is ruthless, not afraid to cut down anyone who questions her. Freya is smarter than she comes acrossβ€”another mind game of hersβ€”and will use that to her advantage as often as she is able to.

Freya is also extremely confident, sometimes to the point of being egotistical. She seems to think that she’s the greatest thing to have ever lived. Despite this, she makes an effort to encourage the few people she considers her friends, and will stop at nothing to make sure that they’re taken care of. An insult to her friends is an insult to her, and Freya will be sure to provide a swift and brutal retribution. She’d the most loyal friend anyone can ask for, despite her trouble making said friends in the first place.

Virtues:
✭ Intelligent
✭ Loyal
✭ Confident
✭ Observant
✭ Charming

Vices:
❆ Sarcastic
❆ Manipulative
❆ Ruthless
❆ Liar
❆ Flirtatious

β™₯ Candy
β™₯ Movies
β™₯ Sex
β™₯ Being in charge
β™₯ Herself
β™₯ Parties

Dislikes:
♦ People who call her out
♦ Space
♦ Being alone
♦ People who talk a lot
♦ Romance
♦ Casual touch

Backstory:

Born and raised in town to Jessica and Bellamy Madden on St. Patrick’s day 17 years prior. An only child, Freya was the center of her wealthy parent’s doting, and missed out on nothing growing up, which had a role in her bratty personality today. Her mother was determined to make her a child star, and so she spent the years until highschool competing in various beauty pageants, almost none of which she won.

The high stakes, stress and inability to make her own decisions, paired with her mother’s resentment made it hard for Freya to cope, and eventually she refused to partake in the competitions, but not before receiving a serious blow to both her mental and physical health. Despite her now charming and confident demeanor, Freya is deeply insecure and goes through so much effort to maintain her modelesque appearance that she is often sick, causing her to miss school. (WIP)

HC’s:
✾ She’s never dated, but good luck getting her to admit it
✾ Freya has broken several bones in her body, the majority after falling off of a table at a party
✾ Casual touch makes her uncomfortable, due to the lack of it growing up
✾ Her favorite color is white, how boring
✾ She has an avid fear of all bugs and rodents
✾ Freya learned to surf when she was eight
✾ Her membership at the local country club has made her good at tennis
✾ She keeps a journal, unbeknownst to everyoneβ€”even her closest friends.
✾ She loves children and wants to be an elementary school teacher, despite her parents’ wishes
✾ She has two huskies, named Bear and Frankie
✾ She wishes she had siblings, but is glad they don’t have to put up with her parents
✾ She loves everything about LA culture and plans to move there one day

Questions:
What do you think happened to Phoebe? β€œHow the hell am I supposed to know? Sure as hell looked like she was murdered. I’m not saying the bitch deserved it, but...karma sucks, right? She got what was coming to her, that’s all. Look, no one deserves to die, alright? It was really shitty.”

Do you write tips to EUPHORIC? β€œDuh. Everyone does, so don’t give me that look. Listen, if people are so worried about being exposed then they shouldn’t be stupid. It’s their own fault they end up in there.

Where were you during the party? β€œI was drunk as a skunk on some couch, alright? Who was I with? No one important...I was kind of hanging out alone that night. But ask anyone, I was on that couch the whole night. I’m kind of hard to miss.”

Who do you think killed Phoebe? β€œWho killed her? How the hell am I supposed to know? Could have been anyone, could have been everyone. Listen, I don’t really care who killed her, alright? Just find them and make sure I’m not the next one dead.

codebytriples

@ PennyBrowne

can we speak in flowers?

Followers

Following

Name: Penelope Rey Browne

Nicknames: Pen, Penny

D.O.B: 04/20/2003

Ethnicity: Italian American

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Witness; Clueless

Height: 5’2”

Hair: Dark brown, usually hanging straight down her back. Naturally curly, though she straightens it more often than not.

Eyes: Dark brown, very wide.

Body Type: Skinny

Mods: Her ears are pierced, but otherwise she has no mods.

Scars: None that are worth mentioning.

Other Distinguishing Features: None.

Face Claim: Ava Rose

P E N E L O P E

B R O W N E

Personality:

Penny is sweet, a bit naive, and a bundle of nervous energy. She doesn’t have a mean word to say about anyone, and seems to think of all of her fellow students as friends of hers. Unlike her twin brother, Sebastian, who is confident and charming, she seems to hold the quieter, less volatile energy. She is certainly more soft spoken and more uncertain of herself, which is odd given that she has no reason to be. Maybe living in her boisterous brother’s shadow her whole life is the cause of that, even if he is her favorite person in the whole world.

Penny doesn’t do too well in school, and relies on multiple tutors to get passing grades even though she tries her hardest on every assignment given. She gets easily frustrated and is prone to pouting and storming off only to come back a few minutes later, red faced and embarrassed. She’s extremely sensitive, more so than she cares to admit, and takes everything people say to heart, especially the jabs and meaner comments. She has social anxiety, but loves being around her classmates, and she’ll always try to make a good impression on whoever she’s around.

Because of this, Penelope may come across as a bit shallow and eager to please, which can be irksome to the majority of people she attends school with. She tends to space out when sheβ€”or othersβ€”are talking, and loses her train of thought very easily. This means that she is prone to rambling, especially when she’s already embarrassed and nervous.

Virtues:
✭ Bubbly
✭ Loyal
✭ Humble
✭ Determined
✭ Optimistic

Vices:
❆ Naive
❆ A tiny bit shallow
❆ Gullible
❆ Innocent
❆ Sensitive

β™₯ Sweets
β™₯ Rom-Coms
β™₯ Flowers
β™₯ The Sun
β™₯ Stars
β™₯ Fluffy blankets

Dislikes:
♦ Mean people
♦ Monkeys
♦ Being alone
♦ School
♦ Rain
♦ Mustard yellow

Backstory:

Born in town on April 20, along with her twin brother, to Sara and Johnathon Browne, Penelope popped out of the womb with her best friend in the world. For the earlier of her childhood years she and Bash were all but inseparableβ€”even insisting they share a room until they were eleven. Her childhood years were almost as perfect as it got, and for that she will forever be grateful. With supportive parents and everything she needed to flourish, Penny had it better than most kids ever did.

When she was thirteen, her aunt Lara died of an immune disorder unexpectedly, and Penny was devastated. Her aunt was almost as close to her as Sebastian was, and the loss of her biggest role model certainly took its toll. This loss followed her into highschool, when she didn’t have Lara to turn to when things were hard, or she was having trouble with school. Around this time Bash became busier, hanging out with friends more, and didn’t have as much time to hang out with Penny, despite his claims that she was still her favorite person. (WIP)

HC’s:
✾ She loves the outdoors and is constantly begging her brother to go one trips with her
✾ She’s scared of driving, so she makes Bash drive them everywhere
✾ She wants to be a doctor, but knows she isn’t smart enough to be one
✾ She loves baking but is awful at it
✾ Penny isn’t really scared of bugs or other β€œgross” animals
✾ She’s scared of horses since she fell off of one as a kid
✾ She’s very clumsy, and is terrible at sports
✾ She’s a bit of a hopeless romantic and has her dream wedding all planned out.
✾ Children stress her out, but they love her
✾ Her mother is allergic to dogs, but she really wants one
✾ She’s never left the state
✾ She’s always wanted to visit Italy, her mother and father’s place of origin (she speaks semi-fluent Italian)

Questions:
What do you think happened to Phoebe? β€œWell, uh….she got murdered, right? That’s...that’s really awful. I liked her! I really don’t know why anyone would want to kill her. I...uh...well I feel really bad.”

Do you write tips to EUPHORIC? β€œNo! I wouldn’t want anyone to put me in there, right? So why would I do that to anyone else? I just mind my own business. Sure I read it, but that’s all, I swear.

Where were you during the party? β€œI was with Bash for a while...until he left me to go do something. Yeah, I don’t know what, but I just stayed in the kitchen where he told me to wait. I didn’t see him again until after the….after Phoebe was found.”

Who do you think killed Phoebe? β€œWell...I’m not sure who would ever do something like this! It’s awful...look, I don’t think I can answer this. I really don’t think any of my classmates would do something like that.”

codebytriples

Aries Okuma.

arie, ries || eighteen || cis male || he / him || homosexual || senior || the fruitcake

v i s a g e
Height: 6'2"
Hair style: Naturally black, he slicks it back often and has auburn highlights in the sun.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Build: Tall, lanky.
Modifications: A few ear piercings and a floral tattoo piece on his shoulder.
Scars: N/A
Distinguishing Features: He has a birthmark on his chin.
Ethnicity: Japanese-American
Face Claim: Terada Takuya

i n t e r e s t s

Likes: Fantasy novels, cats, Halloween, alternative music, makeup, snowy weather, journaling, and sour candies.
Dislikes: Waking up before his alarm, the beach, being forced to make small talk, small yappy dogs, and working out.
Habits: He cracks his knuckles when nervous and is prone to pulling all-nighters when something's on his mind.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing guitar, and skateboarding.
Fears: The water, ending up like his parents, and dying alone.

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Masumi Okuma - Aries' mother who's currently serving time in prison for charges of heroin possession.
She was arrested when Aries was thirteen and prior to that, she wasn't very present in his life. She isn't in contact with Aries' father, so he never had a relationship with him either.

Apollo Okuma - Aries' older brother and legal guardian.
Being eighteen when their mother was arrested, Apollo had to step up and look after his younger brother.

Phoebe Thompson - An acquaintance of Aries'.
These two weren't the closest, but as Phoebe's dealer, they saw each other every so often. He thought fondly of her and they usually would talk quite a bit when meeting for a drug deal, but he barely hung out with her aside from that.

q u e s t i o n s

What do you think happened to Phoebe Thompson?
"I have no clue. Kinda feels like we're all just making guesses at this point, it's counterproductive."

Do you write tips to Euphoric?
"Why would I wanna write into a blog that's practically turning someone's death into a game? Yeah, no thanks. I think the owner just likes all the attention."

Who do you think killed Phoebe Thompson?
"Phoebe mentioned she was seeing a guy, I think. Maybe him? Wouldn't be much a surprise, only a guy could have the drive to do something as violent as that."

What were you doing at the party?
"I spent most of the night sitting on the porch with a cigarette, I'm not really much of a party guy. I only showed up because Phoebe knew I'd bring some E. I know, I know, that's not exactly helping my case, is it? Listen, she's not the only one who took a pill from me that night. If there was something wrong with my supply, then why was everyone else fine?"

Other: Aries has been a nervous wreck since the incident. Between his history of drug dealing and his family's reputation, he feels like there's an even larger target on his back.

h i s t o r y

Biography: Aries has never been fond of his upbringing. Born to a single mother who struggled with addiction, his family was always very poor. Their financial hardships were quite obvious, and Aries remembers how uncomfortable he felt growing up when he'd wear the same outfit all week or be the only kid who needed a free lunch. But the shame he felt from his home life was far worse than any awkwardness around school. Nobody ever liked living near the Okumas, they always caused a commotion. His mother was notorious for dating shitty guys, often getting into explosive fights on their front lawn. She'd get home in the middle of the night completely wasted and there were multiple occasions where she'd crash into her neighbors' parked cars. Because of the embarrassment Aries felt about these things, he made a habit of keeping to himself. He was afraid of bringing friends back to his mess of a home, so he avoided making friends in general. He feared that he wouldn't fit in and isolating himself felt safer than the potential judgement.

As he got older, Aries' anti-social behavior continued, especially following his mother's arrest. Living in a small town, word got out fast. He'd overhear his classmates gossiping, he knew parents told their kids just to avoid him. Everyone thought he was trouble, but for the most part, Aries just kept to himself. He had a lot of issues at school, but never for things like fighting or bothering anybody. Instead, he was known to sleep through classes or just skip them all together. Due to this, he just barely made it through middle school, only skating by thanks to his older brother, Apollo, having countless meetings with the administration to explain what was going on.

Apollo was a good role model for Aries during that time, doing his best to maintain a normal life so his younger brother wouldn't suffer too much. Unfortunately, the stress of becoming a parent overnight took a toll on him, though. A few years after their mother was taken away, Apollo developed a chronic pain disorder, leaving him unable to work or do much of anything. By this point, Aries was in high school and able to take care of himself, but it still was upsetting to watch his only family member deteriorate. He took on a few part time jobs, wanting to support them, yet their financial situation still wasn't ideal. Against his better judgement, Aries begun to sell his brother's leftover pain prescriptions for extra cash.

Selling pain medicine eventually lead to dealing drugs of all kinds and became Aries' main source of income. He's able to take care of his family doing this and he's also gained some social interaction from his ventures. It's nothing too spectacular, though. Aries is still very aware of how his peers feel about him. He's not well liked, but he serves a purpose, and for him, that's better than nothing.

Personality: Aries can come off as pretty aloof and cold. He prefers to keep to himself and he isn't the best as socializing in general. Deep down, he wishes he had close friends, but he struggles to connect with most people. His intimidating demeanor is mainly just a defense mechanism, though. Underneath the roughness, Aries is an endearing guy. He loves listening to others and he's great at keeping a secret. When he cares about someone, he often takes on a brotherly role and can be very protective because of this.

Nobody would ever know, but Aries is also prone to anxiety. He overthinks and gets into his head so easily. While he tries to act like nothing fazes him, his careless attitude is a façade. He'll pretend like he's fine all day just to go home and ruminate for hours. When he's feeling especially stressed out, he can be a bit of a jerk because he assumes nobody cares. It's best for him to just be left alone during those moments, though he does often wish for a day when someone will follow him to see if he's alright.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Activist

Full Name
Holly Eleanor Christmas

Nicknames
Tried to go by 'Ellie' for a while, but it didn't catch on

DOB
December Twenty-Fourth

Pronouns
She / Her

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Grade
Senior

Role
Witness / The Activist

Hair
Red

Eyes
Blue

Height
5'6"

Ethnicity
Caucasian

• Personality:
    Overzealous and incredibly persistent when it comes to achieving her goals, Holly tends to have strong opinions about any given issue, and is more than willing to share them whether she is asked to or not. Strong-willed would be the charitable way to describe her, though it would be more accurate to claim that she is stubborn to a fault, never willing to shift even a single inch from the positions or stances that she holds, yet expecting everyone else to adapt towards her line of thinking, even if that means shouting people down, or getting into intense arguments.

She can be incredibly fiery, and passionate as well, though deep down, her heart tends to be in the right place, just overall wanting the best for people, even if she can sometimes falsely assume that she knows better than the person in question what’s actually good for them. Though she cares about the people around her, and wants to help solve their problems, Holly has a bad habit of not actually listening to what people say to her, and making judgements, assumptions and generalisations on her own that might not be entirely true.

Vices:
    Impatient, Judgemental, Stubborn, Oblivious, Pompous, Inapproachable, Short-Fuse, Forceful, Loud

Virtues:
    Driven, Idealistic, Persistent, Charitable, Sympathetic

Progress, Coffee, Animals, Cheesy Rom-Coms, Photography, Politics, Her 'Causes', Reading, Puzzles, The colour green, Spicy food

Dislikes:
    Drinking (But will do it to fit in), People not listening to her, Mystery, Hot weather, Jokes about her name

Habits / Traits:
    A bad smoking habit which she hates, Allergic to cats, Vegan

Fears:
    Irrelevance, Insects, Cats

coded by weldherwings.

• the whistle
    blower

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

@ BashBrowne

i look at you and see sunshine

Followers

Following

Name: Sebastian Carter Browne

Nicknames: Bash, Seb, Sebby

D.O.B: 04/20/2003

Ethnicity: Italian American

Sexuality: Pansexual

Role: Suspect; Social Butterfly

Height: 6’2”

Hair: Golden brown, very messy

Eyes: Blue-grey

Body Type: Fit

Mods: His nose is pierced and he has several nautical tattoos

Scars: A few from fishing and boating accidents

Other Distinguishing Features: None.

Face Claim: Rudy Pankow

S E B A S T I A N

B R O W N E

Personality:

Bash, to put it lightly, is rowdy. He seems to always have this golden, volatile energy that surrounds him, and he has no problem passing it on to other people. The sun to Penny’s moon, Sebastian is always on the go, always chattering, touching, moving. He considers anyone and everyone his friend, no matter their reputation in school. Charming and charismatic, it’s hard to ever truly be in a bad mood around him.

Despite his bubbly personality and optimistic outlook, Seb doesn’t do the best in school, and really goes to no lengths to even try, claiming β€œPenny puts in enough effort for the both of us. Besides, school’s all but useless anyways”. Though he is educationally inept, Sebastian is excellent on picking up social cues, something that has been a tremendous help when being around the people he has. An excellent actor, Seb finds that he can fit in just about anywhereβ€”with the populares, the stoners, the nerds, the jocks, you name it, he can fake itβ€”which also adds to his status as the social butterfly of the school.

Some might call this manipulative, but he feels it’s something everyone doesβ€”he just happens to be really good at it. His love of acting is what made him want to become a professional one as a career, much to the disappointment of his mother and father. Bash is also very thick skinned (and thick headed, if we’re being honest) and doesn’t let much get to him, especially insults thrown his way. While this might be true of hostilities directed at him, Sebastian has no trouble putting his foot down when it’s his friends who are being insulted.

He likes getting his way, and being in charge, so he might also come across as bossy, loud and even a bit arrogant, though not ever on purpose. Sebastian has big goals and ambitions, but also a short attention span, two things that do not mix well. He gets easily bored, and even more easily excited, and this paired with his endless supply of energy is sure to cause some trouble.

Virtues:
✭ Bubbly
✭ Loyal
✭ Confident
✭ Charismatic
✭ Unbothered

Vices:
❆ A tiny bit dumb
❆ Stubborn
❆ Manipulative ?
❆ Hyperactive
❆ Bossy

β™₯ Cooking
β™₯ Action movies
β™₯ Fishing
β™₯ Surfing
β™₯ The beach
β™₯ Sleep

Dislikes:
♦ Authority
♦ Crows
♦ Salad
♦ School
♦ Snow
♦ Uptight people

Backstory:

Born in town on April 20, along with his twin sister, to Sara and Johnathon Browne, Sebastian popped out of the womb with her best friend in the worldβ€”and more than enough energy for the both of them. For the earliest parts of his childhood years he and Penelope were all but inseparableβ€”even insisting they share a room until they were eleven. His childhood years were almost as perfect as it got, and for that he will forever be grateful. His father brought him to the beach and. Taught him how to swim, fish and surf on their boat, and he’s done it ever since. With supportive parents and everything he needed to flourish into the person he is today, Sebastian had it better than most kids ever did.

When he entered highschool, he quickly realized that there was so much more to life than he’d previously believed. Parties, drugs, sex, alcohol, freedomβ€”he loved all of it, in moderation of course. Something about the exhilaration of it all was so appealing to Seb that he began spending more time away from home, with his classmates. As his parents are lenient, they never truly cared but it certainly had a toll on his relationship with Penelope. (WIP)

HC’s:
✾ He loves music, and has tried to learn guitar and piano, but is I only good at singing
✾ He loves driving, especially in the summer in his convertible
✾ He wants to become a movie star when he graduates
✾ Seb has a flair for the dramatic, and loves hearing drama
✾ He’s super clumsy and can’t do anything without falling on his ass at least once
✾ He spends most of his free time on the beach, where he’ll drag his friends
✾ Whenever Bash is stressed, he takes their family’s boat out and spends the night on the ocean
✾ He’s never dated, and isn’t sure if he wants to, but has hooked up plenty of times.
✾ He loves kids, and they love him. He charms the little siblings of all his friends.
✾ He wants a pet jellyfish. Don’t ask why, he has no idea.
✾ Starts and abandons a project almost daily.
✾ He speaks fluent Italian, and is constantly having to help translate for Penelope whenever his mother or father goes on a rant

Questions:
What do you think happened to Phoebe? β€œShe was murdered, there’s no mistaking that. Why? I have no clue. Why would someone want to murder anyone, no matter how angry or sad or...whatever they may be? It’s crazy.”

Do you write tips to EUPHORIC? β€œNo, but I certainly read what comes out. It’s entertaining, and it helps me stay in the know about everything. So what if I use it to my advantage? Everyone does, I’m not the bad guy.”

Where were you during the party? β€œI was with Penny for most of it. Yeah, I did go see Phoebe, okay? And yeah, we were hanging out, but I went back downstairs to find my sister when all hell broke loose. I swear.”

Who do you think killed Phoebe? β€œIt could have been anyone, honestly. I know a lot of people didn’t like her, not that I agree with them or anything. I don’t know who just yet, but it certainly wasn’t an accident what happened.”

codebytriples

Mr. Perfect submission - ok I wrote way more than anyone wants to read so I think we can call it complete now

basics
physique
persona
the crime
  • basics

asterio de la cruz

\ full name \
    Asterio Gabriel de la Cruz

\ role \
    Suspect: Mr. Perfect

\ nickname \
    Star (literal meaning of his first name)

\ age \

\ gender \
    cis male

\ pronouns \
    he/him

\ sexuality \
    heterosexual

\ grade \
    senior

\ likes \
    being the best
    being popular
    being intimidating
    dating the most popular girl in school whether he really likes her or not
    spicy food
    protein shakes and bars
    his home gym
    his red Porsche convertible that his father bought him when he was 14
    beer
    sports
    working out
    bragging
    getting laid

\ dislikes \
    being vulnerable
    losers
    boredom
    schoolwork
    people messing up his hair

\ fears \
    people meeting his Filipino mother whose English is not great
    people knowing how insecure he truly is
    himself knowing how insecure he truly is
    a major scandal causing him to lose his popularity status
    not getting recruited to a top lacrosse team

\ habits \
    obsessively flexes in front of the mirror
    takes shirtless selfies on the reg
    convinces people to let him cheat off them in class
    very meticulous about what he eats

\ hobbies \
    plays football in the fall; swim team in the winter; lacrosse in the spring
    when he's feeling down he likes to troll random strangers online
    video games
    working out in his home gym
    taking shirtless selfies

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

the follower

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:

Margo Simmons

The Queen

toni:

name | Margarita Simmons
nicknames | Margo
age | 18
gender | Cis Female
pronouns | She/Her
sexuality | Bisexual
grade | Senior
role | The Queen

"What do you think happened to Phoebe Thompson?"
"[Sighs] I think Phoebe happened to Phoebe. People take drugs at parties, that's whatever. She took the wrong thing, maybe The Fruitcake had a bad stash or maybe she mixed one too many things but she's the one who decided to spice things up a bit. Whatever she took wasn't pretty and she split her head open on the floor, tragic? Sure. But Phoebe was a complete attention whore and this isn't on anyone but her. She probably just wanted attention, some people take uppers to build up their confidence y'know? I doubt she expected it to go this far. Fucking crazy bitch."

"Do you write tips to euphoric?"
"I read it, good to keep an eye on what's going on but I don't buy into the conspiracy crap. I wrote some tips when I was drunk off my ass at a party but I doubt any of them made the cut. I'm not going to put much faith in the blog accusing me of being some psycho."

"Who do you think killed Phoebe Thompson?"
"I think Phoebe killed Phoebe. Unless we want to blame her supplier."

"What were you doing at the party?"
"I didn't spend the night plotting some elaborate murder if that's what you're asking, my parties are killer but not in that way. I was hosting, making sure the drinks were flowing and making sure no one had broken into any of the bedrooms to puke. Last time someone threw up in my Dad's bed, totally disgusting so I was making sure that wasn't happening again. Besides I heard someone was mixing mimosas downstairs and so I'd headed down to the kitchen after that. Ask anyone, I spoke to everyone at that party at some point."

height | 5 foot 6 inches
hair color/style | Dark brown Ombre hair
eyes | Deep brown
build | Slim but toned from her extracurriculars
modifications | Lobe, 2nd Lobe and Helix in her ear & her belly button is pierced
scars | Small scar on the heel of her left foot from stepping on a garden fork when she was six
distinguishing features | Always has some sort of jewellery on, always wears headbands when her hair is down, great eyebrows
ethnicity | Hispanic American
face claim | Danna Paola

bloodhound:

45b6261decfc36e5ae9fe8e26774fdc0.jpg

58521d92a6aecc64441cfb03d2875b4f625f5f7d.gifv

Margo:

likes |
- Popularity
- Being in control
- Winning
- Iced Coffee
- Hot Chocolate
- Parties
- Beer Pong
- Mixing drinks
- Dancing
- Volleyball
- Sex & Flirting
- Practically every movie genre
- Reality TV
- Gossip
- Drama
- 80s Music, her guilty pleasure

dislikes |
- Being ignored
- Being alone
- Having nothing to do
- Losing
- People who think they're better than her
- Cheap Beer
- Hospitals
- Cigarettes
- Small spaces
- Old clothes
- Tea
- Seafood
- Driving
- Deep water

habits |
Always has some sort of gum or mint on her.
Twists her rings around her fingers when she's anxious.
Takes a selfie every morning.
Hums when she's thinking or working.

hobbies |
- She plays volleyball
- She's danced since she was a child
- Is on the cheerleading team (if there is one)

fears |
- Losing everything she has
- Being forgotten
- Deep water

personality | Margo could come across as a sweet girl but those sickly sweet words often came with a layer of acid beneath, teachers often like her because she was a good student full of praise for their methods but many find her charm back handed or cold. Her smiles never quite meet her eyes when directed at most people and her confidence often feels arrogant. Towards those she likes, within her inner circle, she's more genuine and allows her barriers to fall slightly. She cares about her friends, even if there's often a degree of paranoia associated with letting people get close to her, making sure they eat and letting them crash at her place whenever she needs it. Towards those who aren't her friends she'll often be polite enough, cool and detached but not necessarily cruel. Although she'll happily use people as emotional punching bags, picking on some poor badly dressed sophomore in the corridor or lashing out at the kid behind her in the lunch queue. Especially after Phoebe's death. Towards those she openly dislikes she'll either ignore them completely, acting as if they're not in the room whilst letting out pointed remarks or openly gossip about and insult them as she does her best to make them feel weak and inferior - hoping they'll become social outcasts or at least very far away from them. She's very paranoid, perhaps rightfully so given you tend to reap what you sow, she's always worried someone will steal what she's taken and so she's often slow to trust those around her. Scared to really show anything that could be taken advantage of.

Beneath her confident bravado, acerbic words and expensive clothes Margo is scared of the world around her, scared of fading into obscurity and scared that the people around her won't see her. She reinvented herself as she grew up, erased everything about herself that she felt wasn't hers; straightened her hair, wore heels that got higher every year, a face full of makeup and she dyed the tips of her hair. Whatever she could do to make her body her own, rather than her Mother reincarnate. She wanted to be seen and the best way to be seen was to be popular; she joined the cheerleading team, loving the physicality and the crowds watching them as they performed, she cozied up to the older popular girls and watched them. Making note of who was sleeping with who, what they were saying about each other and tried to work out how she could get where they are. She'd attend the parties they threw and ended up as one of them, she wasn't at the top at that point but she was quite the social climber. Charming when she had to be, fun at parties and manipulative when it worked, using whatever she could to her own ends. She'd always been good at talking to people - the type of child growing up to charm old ladies and have them pinch her cheeks. She preferred the former but wouldn't hesitate to use the latter and over the years it worked. By her senior year she was at the top with [Mr Perfect] as her boyfriend and a carefully curated social circle - she was looked at whenever she walked down the halls, she was seen and known and heard and she loved it - the power and attention was almost intoxicating.

She's also become something of a perfectionist. Although she's happy to play the idiot when needed to make her boyfriend look better, he often takes credit for the parties she throws and she allows it with a smile and a nod. Everything has to be the best, everything has to be perfect because if it isn't then there's no reason for people to look at her, no reason for people to know who she is. She's known throughout the school because she's the best, she has the best boyfriend and the best social standing and the best outfits. That's what she tells herself. She hides the anxiety and insecurity behind expensive clothes and makeup, cutting retorts and back-handed compliments to those she deems lower than herself - she lets people call her a bitch and responds with a laugh. The first time someone called her a bitch she cried, then the next day she tripped them up in the hallway and when they were lying on the floor calling her a bitch under their breath it felt like she had won. She held onto that feeling and used it. Words can't hurt her if she doesn't let them. People can't hurt her if she hurts them first.

When she's not being a bitch she's fun to be around, at every party that's worth being at she'll be there making sure people have their drinks or dancing with her friends. She'll happily be the life of the party although she tends not to get drunk if she's with her boyfriend, preferring to keep an eye on him. She's also very self-reliant due to her upbringing, an only child with an overworked Father, she had to entertain herself a lot when she was younger and so she's quite independent. Sometimes she wishes she grew up in a family with a dozen siblings just so she'd always have had a friend at home. But she made up for that at school.

history | Her parents were hopeless romantics, College sweethearts who met at a freshman party - it wasn't love at first sight but they became fast friends and by the end of the sophmore year the pair were together. They stayed together for the rest of their college years and decided to move in with each other after graduation, moving into her Father's hometown. The pair settled down and got themselves a nice house, cookie cutter American home with a dog and a white picket fence, ready to settle down. They tried for several years before Lenor fell pregnant. After a long and hard labour their first child arrived, Margarita. Later her Father would joke about how much grief she gave them as she came into the world, she'd been a small and stubborn baby - reluctant to come into the world. She'd been a loud baby, spending the nights screaming at the top of her lungs.

They were good parents, they'd take her to the playground and indulge every whim - Margo wanted for nothing and she was a happy toddler. Getting into her fair share of mischief but no more than other kids her age. A few months before Margo turned two her Mother had gotten sick, passing away before Margo could turn three. After that the family dynamic of the home shifted, her Father was struggling and Margo didn't fully understand what was going on - he was still there for her and tried his best but he struggled in the years after meaning Margo spend a lot of time around her grandparents and nannies.

Growing up Margo had become very familiar with being a doppelgΓ€nger. That was all she'd been told as a child, she had the same tone when she was upset, the same smile, the same hair and the same eyes. Her father had said more and more each year that she was growing up to look just like her mother. Whenever she said something, anything, he'd smile and shake his head at her. "You sound just like her." And as she got older the little old man down the block who'd dog she'd loved, he'd lived there as long as anyone could remember - old money and no family, "Morning Lenor!" He'd call out with a gap-toothed grin, waving at her from his porch. And she'd smile and nod back, probably in the same way as her Mother back in the day. Even she had noticed it. At first it had been like praise, a blessing - she was just like her Mother who by all accounts was amazing but as she got older it made her feel invisible. She wasn't Margo. She was Lenor's daughter, Lenor's ghost walking the halls of their family home. She just wanted to be seen.

family |
† Mother - Lenor Margarita Munoz |
Lenor was a writer at the local paper who met her husband at College, they dated for the entirety of college and by all accounts it was the perfect love story. The pair moved in together, moving to David's hometown, after graduation where they settled down and prepared to start a family. She worked at the local paper as an editor. Her Mother died when she was two and Margo doesn't remember her, she has a strange relationship with the ghost left behind. She has an image of her Mother in her head and likes to imagine what she would have been like but ultimately it's all made up and is a child's dream made up of old pictures and stories. Her Mother was more like an imaginary friend when she was little and then she was an expectation Margo kept failing and then not wanting to meet.

Father - David Simmons | A Orthopaedic surgeon at the local hospital David is well liked at his job. Margo loves her Father and she knows he loves her, he gives her whatever she asks for, she's spoiled rotten and was always daddy's little girl. But as much as he loved her she felt like he never really saw her, he was hurt by the loss of his wife and haunted by the daughter she left behind. And as she's gotten older and spent her nights away from home more often than not, going out to parties and not coming home until the morning he's at somewhat of a loose end as to what to do with her and mostly leaves her to her own devices. He loves her and she knows that but neither of them know what to do with the other.

Step-Mother - Victoria Fey | Victoria met Margo's father at his job and was his first serious relationship since his ex-wife's passing, the pair have been together for eight years. Margo and Victoria don't have a maternal mother-daughter relationship but they're close. Margo sees her as an Aunt-like figure and gets along well with her Step-Mother. Although she refers to her by her first name. Victoria was the one who first taught her how to do makeup and brought her hot chocolate when she broke up with her first boyfriend.

Relationship with Phoebe | (may change) Friends when they were younger Phoebe and Margo attended the same elementary school, they'd placed house a couple of times and played in each other's front yards but nothing too special. They liked each other, braided friendship bracelets and flower crowns but they grew apart the way friends do as they get older. They had different lives and interests and aspirations. Margo wanted to be popular, she wanted to be liked and admired and in the spotlight. That didn't involve Phoebe and so the pair drifted apart. Soon friendship turned to indifference and then as she got popular and fell into a certain crowd it became a mutual dislike. There was an us versus them for Margo and Phoebe wasn't part of her group. It didn't help that Phoebe was well liked, sometimes she worried she'd come for her crown.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back