What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝙀𝙐𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘾 | 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩

OOC
Here
Other
Here

cherry lips

𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟
coded by cherry !! 🍒
NAME HERE
nicknames - age - gender - pronouns - sexuality - grade
personality | two paragraph minimum! (or have four vices/virtues with explanations)
It is a long-established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

history | two paragraph minimum!
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
role | witness or suspect (which suspect role)
height |
hair color/style |
eyes |
build |
modifications |
scars |
distinguishing features |
ethnicity |
face claim |

likes |
dislikes |
habits |
hobbies |
fears |

family | immediate family members
relationship with phoebe |

questions |
"what do you think happened to phoebe thompson?"
"do you write tips to euphoric?"
"who do you think killed phoebe thompson?"
"what were you doing at the party?"

other | any extra information you'd like to include

name |
nicknames |
age | 16-19 years old
gender |
pronouns |
sexuality |
grade |
role | witness or suspect (which suspect role)

height |
hair color/style |
eyes |
build |
modifications |
scars |
distinguishing features |
ethnicity |
face claim |

likes |
dislikes |
habits |
hobbies |
fears |

personality | two paragraph minimum (or have four vices/virtues with explanations)
history | two paragraph minimum

family | immediate family members
relationship with phoebe |

questions |

other | any extra information you'd like to include

Last edited:

cherry lips

𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟

Basics
Full Name — Saoirse Fern Campbell
Nicknames — Sersh, Sershy
Age — 17 years old
Birthday — April 29th
Zodiac — Taurus
P.O.B — Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Gender — Cis. Female
Pronouns — She/her
Sexuality — Bisexual
Role — Witness
Looks
Height — 5'7"
Build — Slender but toned from hours of dancing
Hair — Light brown and naturally wavy
Eyes — Brown
Mods — Three lobe piercings on each ear
Scars — There's a long scar on her left index finger from when she was trying to cut through some bread
Distinguishing Features — Pouty lips, button nose, high cheekbones
Ethnicity — White
Face Claim — Madisyn Menchaca
Persona
Likes — Soft things, animals, painting, photography, traveling, exploring, cooking, reading, waking up early, coffee, iced tea, cute desserts, cafes, stargazing, romantic comedies, dad jokes, board games

Dislikes — Bullies, unnecessary drama, blood, injuries, getting sick, loud noises, sleeping in late, staying up too late, being tired, boredom, fuck boys, having to be perfect, family dinners, bringing her partners to meet her parents, being alone, talking about herself

Habits — Twists hair around her finger, used to chew on pencils, bites her nails, picks at her nail polish, bites her bottom lip, CEO of pouting
Hobbies — Painting, sculpting, photography, embroidery
Fears — Small spaces, deep water
Personality —
The perfect girl. Someone you'd love to bring home to your family. She's everything that everyone wants in a girlfriend. She is full of bright smiles, warm hugs, and a contagious laugh that leaves you smiling even if you see her from afar. While she's probably not a golden girl due to the fact she doesn't really care about popularity and doesn't strive for it, she is very desired by the student body. She's fun to be friends with, date, or just hang with at school. For some reason Saoirse makes it seem like you've known each other for a long time even if it's your first time meeting her. She's incredibly warm and friendly, often going out of her way to make everyone feel included. It's very rare to see her without a smile on her face unless you check her social media. She is someone who is aware that she is good-looking but she doesn't brag about it at all, leading to people being quite interested in such a down-to-earth student.

While it is easy to simply view her as a gentle and kind girl, she is a lot more than that. There is a hidden rebellious girl hidden deep inside who despises people doing everything for her and treating her as if she can't even hold her own backpack. She hates all the babying that goes on within her family, friend group, and with her significant others. More often than not she is the one to dump someone because they act like she's unable to live and breathe on her own. She has little patience for that and despises being looked down upon. She isn't particularly bitter as a whole but she is very sensitive and does her best to hide these sensitive feelings behind a smile since she doesn't enjoy getting mad at people. Saoirse is the type to bottle things up and stay closed-off when it involves negative emotions until she can't hold them in any longer and explodes. Needless to say, it is not an enjoyable thing for anyone involved.
History
tba
Family
Nadia Campbell — Mother
An extremely kind woman that devoted her entire life to charity, it's not surprising that she influenced Saoirse greatly. They are very close and often will go on mom-daughter dates to the mall just so they can spend time together and talk about 'girl stuff'. She's incredibly important to Saoirse leading to her being protective of her due to the stigma that sort of surrounds their family.

Harold Campbell — Father
A professor at the local college, he is a big family man and lives to take care of them and keep them happy. He wanted his wife to pursue whatever she wanted and he raised his kids to protect those who need help and to always do their best, even if their best isn't perfect. He has always taken care of Saoirse and probably babied her the most out of the other kids, due to the fact she's the youngest and has always been the sweetest. He's been scared of her getting involved with the wrong crowd so he is the most critical when she brings people over to their house.

Sasha Campbell — Sister
Her older sister by three years, she's always been someone Saoirse has looked up to. She is currently in school to become a marine biologist and is married to her partner Sybill. While Saoirse and Sasha weren't the closest going up due to how competitive Sasha was, they have a good relationship and occasionally Saoirse will go and visit her for a nice lunch or dinner.

Sean Campbell — Brother
Six years older than Saoirse, he's a man with his own family and kids on the way. He's really similar to their dad and values family a lot so you know that he is visiting home every month to check in on his parents and little sister. He is very protective of Saoirse and is worried that she's going to end up getting involved in some pyramid scheme if he looks away for a second.

Benedict Langston — Cousin
Benny oh Benny. Probably the only person who bullied Saoirse as a kid, he's always enjoyed teasing her nonstop. Whether it was making fun of her hairstyle or her braces, he's always found some way to pick on her. However, they still are quite close and he considers her to be a good friend. She usually stops by at his house after school to work on their AP homework together and their families usually have big family dinners once a week.
Questions
What do you think happened to Phoebe? — "There was so much blood I don't even know what I think happened. I just remember giving Benny towels to help stop the bleeding but that's it. It looked like she hit the back of her head on something hard, but it's not like I got a good look at the injury so I'm not really sure"

Do you write tips to Euphoric? — "If I heard anything that I think would help solve the case I would, but you don't really hear that kind of thing so..."

Who do you think killed Phoebe? — "According to the police, it was an accidental overdose mixed with alcohol right? I've known Phoebe for a long time and the only time she takes prescription drugs is when she wants to get high and her dealer is [The Fruitcake] so it makes sense that they are responsible right? I don't know who hit her, but she was really out of it that night like I've never seen her that high so if you ask me, I think they gave her the wrong drugs"

What were you doing at the party? — "I was in the kitchen holding some girl's head back as she threw up in the sink since both bathrooms were occupied. Believe me, I wish I had been doing something more exciting but I don't really drink since I live so far outside of town I have to make sure I'm able to drive home."
Dream Girl
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Last edited:

cherry lips

𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟

Basics
Full Name — Tatum Daiyu Huang
Nicknames — Tate
Age — 18 years old
Birthday — January 1st
Zodiac — Capricorn
P.O.B — Los Angeles, Californa
Gender — Cis. Female
Pronouns — She/her
Sexuality — Heteroflexible
Role — Suspect
Looks
Height — 5'5"
Build — Slender
Hair — Naturally black but she often dyes it wild colors (ie; blue, purple, red)
Eyes — Brown
Mods — Six piercings on the left ear, seven on the right ear, navel piercing
Scars — Surgical scar on her right knee, small scar on her forehead
Distinguishing Features — Full lips, perfect eyebrows, hands
Ethnicity — Chinese
Face Claim — bbyambi
Persona
Likes — Tba

Dislikes — Tba

Habits — Tba
Hobbies — Tba
Fears — Tba
Personality
bitchy - unmotivated - jealous - hotheaded - defensive - intelligent - athletic - outgoing - caring - protective
History
tba
Family
Name — Mother
Info

Name — Father
Info

Name — Step-father
Info
Questions
What do you think happened to Phoebe? — "I don't fucking know bro. She probably pissed someone off or she was a clumsy bitch and hit her head. Why does it even matter?"

Do you write tips to Euphoric? — "Anyone that says they don't write in tips is a damn liar. A shitty one too. Everyone writes in to EUPHORIC. I mean what else is there to do?"

Who do you think killed Phoebe? — "Wasn't she like sleeping with that one jock dude? I don't know, but the one that has the girlfriend. I think he's pretty sus because the guy went and picked a fight with my ex and that's fucked."

What were you doing at the party? — "I was getting higher than a kite in the downstairs bathroom. I made friends with some new chick and we shared a lot of weed and other drugs. I don't remember half of that night but that's because I couldn't get my ass off the floor until the Phoebe thing happened."
Lost Cause
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Last edited:

peachwood

skin and bones

gracie j. gilmore

i'm just a kid

and life is a nightmare

tab 1

tab 2

tab 3

tab 4

• tab one contents

full name

grace jo gilmore

nick name

gracie. do not call her grace

seventeen

dob

december 24th

female

pronouns

she/her

sexuality

bisexual

grade

junior

role

the newbie- suspect

hair

white blonde

eyes

brown

height

5'0

scars/ mods

standard ear piercings, scar on left knee, couple tattoos

ethnicity

caucasian

smoke signals
    phoebe bridgers

"i have emotional motion sickness"

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

peachwood

skin and bones

• langley gilmore

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

s o u r

probably sleeping
lucky amoretto. ❞
fools on parade cavort and carry on for waiting eyes
that you would rather be beside than in front of​
❝ cursory information. ❞

gender— male.
age— seventeen.
grade— sophomore.
sexuality— homosexual.
d.o.b.— nov. thirtieth.

❝ background. ❞

lucky was born to rose and ernst amoretto, partners of a prestigious law firm. rose gave birth expecting a whip-smart daughter to follow in her legal footsteps. when lucky was thirteen, rose and ernst realized they had a son who didn't care for the path they had planned for him.

throughout childhood, lucky was incredibly withdrawn, never interacting with his fellow classmates. he was never interested in becoming friends with the children of his parents' coworkers especially during the play dates and tea parties. forced to spend all his spare time studying and learning the piano, something in lucky snapped at age thirteen. he took a pair of scissors and hacked away at his waist-length hair, cut up all the dresses he owned, and stole his father's credit card to buy a binder.

high school was a new environment for lucky. as a freshman, he decided that he would be different from what his parents expected. instead of straight-As, lucky would be at a B or less. instead of only talking to people with connections, lucky would be friends with everyone. and instead of being the person his parents wanted, he'd be his own.

❝ psyche. ❞

approachable— lucky is known throughout the school and the neighborhood for being the friendliest person around. .
outgoing— if you can't be perfect, be flashy.
persistent— if at first you don't make friends, try again and again.
insecure— when people value you for how you act in crowds, it's hard to value yourself when you're alone.
secretive— its easy to keep your own secrets when people are too busy handing theirs over to you.
gossiper— words are weapons and lucky makes sure he is armed to the teeth.

❝ psyche. ❞

lucky has dark brown eyes and hair that is messily cut short. with a slight build, lucky isn't the strongest of people but he can sprint like hell.

lucky has a variety of scars, the most severe being two symmetrical and horizontal scars in the middle of his torso.

❝ relationships. ❞

pheobe thompson— "phoebe and i were like super close! we talked constantly about everything and anything. we were taking chem with mr. hannigan together."
the queen— info.
mr. perfect— info.
the cheerleader— info.
the follower— info.
the lost cause— info.
the delinquent— info.
the newbie— info.
the heartthrob— info.
the snowflake— info.
the whistleblower— info.
the fruitcake— info.

❝ suspect statement. ❞

"what do you think happened to phoebe thompson?"— "she died. i was one of the people who tried to staunch her blood. she didn't die from an overdose. there's no way someone bleeds out like that from an overdose.""do you write tips to euphoric?"— "no. just because i know all of the gossip around kingston doesn't mean i go around telling everyone and their mother.""who do you think killed phoebe thompson?"— "i don't know. a lot of people had beef with phoebe but just because they had problems doesn't mean they were worth killing her over.""what were you doing at the party?"— "i was the one who sent all the invitations. it'd be kinda shitty of me if i didn't show up to the party i helped planned. besides, i knew a lot of people there."

&&— ❝ the social butterfly. ❞

Last edited:

Hypnos

L'Empereur
Cheerleader

Full Name
Oliver Theodore Christmas

Nicknames
Ollie

DOB
January Fourteenth

Pronouns
He / Him

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Grade
Senior

Role
Suspect / The Cheerleader

Hair
Blonde

Eyes
Blue

Height
5'9"

Ethnicity
Caucasian

• Personality:
    Whilst playing second fiddle to someone far more popular and successful than yourself might initially seem like a situation that should breed hatred and resentment, Ollie has never been much for social climbing. Aimless would be one way to describe the attitude which he has displayed to most situations, unambitious both in terms of his own standing within the social hierarchy, but also his life outside of education, with few plans in regards to where he wants to take himself following graduation. Ollie is merely content with the status-quo, so much so that he’s almost completely afraid of change, or significant shifts within his life, wanting things to remain exactly as they are at the present.

Not overly smart in an academic sense, Ollie has a lot of deep-rooted insecurities both in regards to his intelligence, and other faults, though he’s proved particularly adept at suppressing these issues and bottling them deep down within his psyche to deal with at a later point. Oftentimes, he can be a little bit of a show-off, with a touch for the extravagant, liking to be both seen and heard, especially whilst in proximity to his closest friend, with whom he is more than mildly territorial, and overly proud. Ollie has issues with judging his own self-worth by the company that he keeps, rather than any particular value of his own, which has led him to grow almost obsessively attached to some people that he views as close friends, not wanting them to abandon him, and wanting to remain permanently entangled with their lives so that he’s not left out of the fun.

Vices:
    Impatient, Impulsive, Unambitious, Gullible, Overly Dramatic, Insecure, Not Too Bright

Virtues:
    Loyal, Unjudging, Friendly, Open, Trusting

Music, Football, The Great Outdoors, Alien Conspiracy Theories, Cars, Horror Movies, Drama, Gossip, Being Involved, Parties, Drinking, [Mr. Perfect]

Dislikes:
    Classes, Comic Book Movies, The Insinuation That He Might Have Murdered Someone, Doctors/Dentists

Habits:
    Tends to ramble when nervous, Can't sit still for prolonged periods of time

Fears:
    Change, Exclusion, Needles

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

annaliese valentine

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

B A S I C S
Name - Lawrence Wells
Nickname - Goes by 'Lawrence'
Age - Seventeen
Gender - Male; he / him
Date of Birth - Feb. 12th
Orientation - Unlabeled; but prefs females
Grade - 11th / Junior
Role - The Snowflake (suspect)

L O O K S
Height - Stands at 6'0 / 182cm

Build - Lean/lanky

Hair - Curls of dark brown that stem past his ears; long enough that he's now able to tie it back.

Eyes - Greyish w/ a murky green tone

Body Mods - Has a small stick & poke tattoo of a heart on his middle finger

Scars - None

Notable Features - Prominent eyes. Has also been told he has a 'soothing' voice

Face Claim - Max Fieschi

O T H E R
mystery books • sketching • geography sleeping • anatomy • his privacy

Dislikes:
rowdy/loud people • crowds • the heat soda • watching sports • false rumors

Habits:
• Mindlessly twirls his hair w/ a finger
• Looks down when walking, especially when distracted or deep in thought
• Smokes when stressed
• Bottling emotions

Hobbies:
• Realism sketches, and occasionally portrait sketching
• Solving mysteries (well, fictional mysteries)
• Was going to Chess Club for a while

Fears:
• Death or harm to those close to him, blindness, suffocation

Immediate Household:
[tbd]

TRAITS:
level-headed • eloquent • observant • graceful • gentle
evasive • cold • sarcastic • dishonest • quiet • calculating
-- -- -- --​
Lawrence has always had an air of elegance; soft features, a low soothing voice, a delicate touch. But despite his non-threatening features, he has a reputation of being difficult to approach, and not too many people have really pin-pointed why.

There's always been rumors swirling about him, and despite the kind smile he might throw at you, it's not hard to notice that it rarely reaches his eyes. Those who have decided to pique their curiosity quickly realize that Lawrence is kind of a walking contradiction.

Whispered sarcastic comments, side-eyed unnecessary smirks, feigning politeness. He can fool people from a distance and with surface level relationships, but those that he lets close to him know what to expect. (wip)
-- -- -- --​
Relationship to Phoebe: "I've had friends here and there, but not many like the friendship I had with Bee."

Phoebe (Bee, as he called her) was basically Lawrence's best friend. It was an unexpected friendship at first, but it quickly became the norm to see Lawrence hanging along her side 24/7, easily falling into her habits, & weak to her requests. She needed a ride? To vent about something? The answers to the quiz? Lawrence was there to oblige. It wasn't easy to get past his walls, but Phoebe had done it so easily, it was almost alarming.

Them being so close all of a sudden, obviously there were rumors; rumors he wasn't sure he appreciated. She's also the one responsible for the heart tattoo on his middle finger; you'd think it would've taken a lot more convincing than it really did.
-- -- -- --​

What do you think happened to Phoebe Thompson?
-

Do you write tips to Euphoric?
"I have."

Who do you think killed Phoebe Thompson?
A long thoughtful chunk of silence follows, before he releases a deep breath. "I don't trust any of them... but I do have someone in mind." He leans back, expression now one of slight agitation. "But I'll need proof first, since finger pointing isn't going to get anyone anywhere, right?" [possible wip]

"What were you doing at the party?
[tba]
-- -- -- --

HISTORY:
Lawrence was brought into the world by parents barely old enough to take care of themselves. To think that they'd be able to stick together and raise a baby when they were barely even adults themselves wasn't a huge shocker - so, thank goodness for Lawrence's filthy rich grandparents who decided to step in.

His grandparents (on his mother's side) were the ones to predominately raise Lawrence. His mother occasionally lived there along with him, but having parents willing to watch your child 24/7 meant that his mother had more freedom to focus on her own personal life - a path that led her to recently renting her own apartment in New York, in which she wanted Lawrence to come live w/ her.

But he absolutely refused to leave the comforts of living with his grandparents in Cape Elizabeth, at least not until he graduated.

Whatever ended up of his father? He isn't too sure, or too interested - but rumor is, that the man is married and living it up in California.

To say he isn't exactly 'close' to his parents is a very true statement. His relationship with his mother is closer to that of a come-and-go sibling, while his father is basically a total stranger; but the bond he holds w/ his grandparents is a solid love to be envious of.

Being an only child, having all financial needs always exceeded, and being the apple of his grandparents eyes - it's safe to say that despite not having a normal relationship w/ his actual parents, he's definitely someone who has lived a semi-prestigious life.

Last edited:

cherry lips

𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟

Basics
Full Name — Benedict Alexander Langston
Nicknames — Ben, Benny
Age — 18 years old
Birthday — December 29th
Zodiac — Capricorn
P.O.B — Littleton, Colorado
Gender — Cis. Male
Pronouns — He/him
Sexuality — Omnisexual
Role — Witness
Looks
Height — 6'0"
Build — Toned
Hair — Naturally dark brown
Eyes — Brown
Mods —
Scars —
Distinguishing Features —
Ethnicity — White
Face Claim — Ross Lynch
Persona
Likes — Tba

Dislikes — Tba

Habits — Tba
Hobbies — Tba
Fears — Tba
Personality
bruv
History
tba
Family
Name — Biological Mother
Info

Name — Father
Info

Name — Father
Info

Saoirse Campbell — Cousin
Info
Questions
What do you think happened to Phoebe? — "Honestly I have no idea. It looked like her skull had been cracked open and maybe part of her neck. I know it wasn't because of the drugs or alcohol because you can't accidentally go that to yourself. There was just a lot of blood and everyone kept trying to move her while I was holding towels to the wounds which made it worse. Great fucking job you pricks."

Do you write tips to Euphoric? — "I have better things to do"

Who do you think killed Phoebe? — "I doubt it was a girl because it felt like a pretty clean wound, and I doubt any typical drunk girl at our school would have the strength to do that kind of damage in one hit"

What were you doing at the party? — "I was making out with some hot chick downstairs but when I heard the screaming I ran up there immediately and started helping. The rest of the party I was in the bathroom telling people what they should do and I tried to keep her with us."
Heartbreaker
coded by cherry !! 🍒

Last edited:

KZOMBI3

thuggy-lewd-dere
savanna 'vann' santos
17 • pansexual • senior • grease monkey • witness • w.i.p.

fc: bianca leonor quiñones

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...

SebastianBrowne

@BashBrowne

Suspect • Social Butterfly • 17 • Bisexual • Matthew Lawrence; Placeholder
“You’re beautiful, did you know that?”

3:23 PM.fill 4 Feb. 2021fill Twitter for iPhone
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

75.8k Retweetsfill87.2k Likesfill 6.8k Shares
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

fillfillfillfill

Coded by Kio.exe Kio.exe

ginger-binger

hufflepuff
snowflake
BASE
role|| suspect, the snowflake

name|| danica sawyer

nickname|| dani

age|| same as phoebe

height|| 5'5

hair|| black and stick straight. the length of her back.

eyes|| dark brown

build|| lithe. looks like she could take off sprinting at any moment.

features||usually has her long-ass hair in long-ass braids. small scar under her left eye.

ethnicity|| kanienʼkehá꞉ka (mohawk)

face claim|| devery jacobs

silent but deadly
WHO?
personality|| politely sociable - soulful - wise - emotionally repressed - says everything yet nothing at all - will attack if provoked - observant - generally quiet

likes|| art - autumn - black coffee - dogs - peaceful forests - laughing

dislikes|| extreme weather - school - sudden loud noises - vulnerability - exercise

habits|| nail biting; her dad is always on her back about it.

hobbies|| researching phoebe's death - drawing - journaling

fears|| not making her dad proud.

family|| salma sawyer {mother-deceased}
ross sawyer {father-42}|| dani is the light of her dad's life. they're best friends; it's a classic single dad raising his only-child daughter
scenario.

phoebe??|| best friends. phoebe was one of her only real friends, actually. the cops were on her back for a long time because of it.

Q's

"i mean, the cops said it was an overdose. i know she was legitimately on some pretty heavy anxiety medication like they reported, but aren't we all? personally, i don't think it was an accident- wait, why are you asking me these questions, again?"

"no. i'm just trying to move on; it's been a rough year."

"i try not to think about that..."

"hiding in the bathroom. i didn't want to be there; phoebe dragged me- look, i have to get to class. see you around."

other|| dani has totally been trying to solve phoebe's death the last year, thinks it was a murder and sends tips to euphoric- don't let her facade fool you. {i wouldn't be opposed to her being euphoric if the group creator thinks it's a cool idea}

© pasta

Last edited:

Kio.exe

@ BabyFreya

You should see me in a crown.

Followers

Following

Name: Freya Elizabeth Madden

Nicknames: Frey

D.O.B: 03/17/2003

Ethnicity: American

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Witness; The Snake

Height: 5’5”

Hair: Naturally her hair is dark brown, bordering on black,but she dyes it white, or platinum blonde.

Eyes: Green, they’re her pride and joy

Body Type: Athletic

Mods: She has two piercings in each ear, as well as a belly button and nose piercing.

Scars: None that are worth mentioning.

Other Distinguishing Features: Her eyes.

Face Claim: Riley Hubatka

F R E Y A

M A D D E N

Personality:

Freya, in the most basic sense of the word, is a bitch. She’s not afraid to hurt whoever she has to to get what she wants. She’s an expert manipulator, and will lie to you with a smile on her face if she thinks it will further her interests. She puts up this innocent, bubbly facade that hides the cunning, manipulative person she actually is, and is ruthless, not afraid to cut down anyone who questions her. Freya is smarter than she comes across—another mind game of hers—and will use that to her advantage as often as she is able to.

Freya is also extremely confident, sometimes to the point of being egotistical. She seems to think that she’s the greatest thing to have ever lived. Despite this, she makes an effort to encourage the few people she considers her friends, and will stop at nothing to make sure that they’re taken care of. An insult to her friends is an insult to her, and Freya will be sure to provide a swift and brutal retribution. She’d the most loyal friend anyone can ask for, despite her trouble making said friends in the first place.

Virtues:
✭ Intelligent
✭ Loyal
✭ Confident
✭ Observant
✭ Charming

Vices:
❆ Sarcastic
❆ Manipulative
❆ Ruthless
❆ Liar
❆ Flirtatious

♥ Candy
♥ Movies
♥ Sex
♥ Being in charge
♥ Herself
♥ Parties

Dislikes:
♦ People who call her out
♦ Space
♦ Being alone
♦ People who talk a lot
♦ Romance
♦ Casual touch

Backstory:

Born and raised in town to Jessica and Bellamy Madden on St. Patrick’s day 17 years prior. An only child, Freya was the center of her wealthy parent’s doting, and missed out on nothing growing up, which had a role in her bratty personality today. Her mother was determined to make her a child star, and so she spent the years until highschool competing in various beauty pageants, almost none of which she won.

The high stakes, stress and inability to make her own decisions, paired with her mother’s resentment made it hard for Freya to cope, and eventually she refused to partake in the competitions, but not before receiving a serious blow to both her mental and physical health. Despite her now charming and confident demeanor, Freya is deeply insecure and goes through so much effort to maintain her modelesque appearance that she is often sick, causing her to miss school. (WIP)

HC’s:
✾ She’s never dated, but good luck getting her to admit it
✾ Freya has broken several bones in her body, the majority after falling off of a table at a party
✾ Casual touch makes her uncomfortable, due to the lack of it growing up
✾ Her favorite color is white, how boring
✾ She has an avid fear of all bugs and rodents
✾ Freya learned to surf when she was eight
✾ Her membership at the local country club has made her good at tennis
✾ She keeps a journal, unbeknownst to everyone—even her closest friends.
✾ She loves children and wants to be an elementary school teacher, despite her parents’ wishes
✾ She has two huskies, named Bear and Frankie
✾ She wishes she had siblings, but is glad they don’t have to put up with her parents
✾ She loves everything about LA culture and plans to move there one day

Questions:
What do you think happened to Phoebe? “How the hell am I supposed to know? Sure as hell looked like she was murdered. I’m not saying the bitch deserved it, but...karma sucks, right? She got what was coming to her, that’s all. Look, no one deserves to die, alright? It was really shitty.”

Do you write tips to EUPHORIC? “Duh. Everyone does, so don’t give me that look. Listen, if people are so worried about being exposed then they shouldn’t be stupid. It’s their own fault they end up in there.

Where were you during the party? “I was drunk as a skunk on some couch, alright? Who was I with? No one important...I was kind of hanging out alone that night. But ask anyone, I was on that couch the whole night. I’m kind of hard to miss.”

Who do you think killed Phoebe? “Who killed her? How the hell am I supposed to know? Could have been anyone, could have been everyone. Listen, I don’t really care who killed her, alright? Just find them and make sure I’m not the next one dead.

codebytriples

Kio.exe

@ PennyBrowne

can we speak in flowers?

Followers

Following

Name: Penelope Rey Browne

Nicknames: Pen, Penny

D.O.B: 04/20/2003

Ethnicity: Italian American

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Witness; Clueless

Height: 5’2”

Hair: Dark brown, usually hanging straight down her back. Naturally curly, though she straightens it more often than not.

Eyes: Dark brown, very wide.

Body Type: Skinny

Mods: Her ears are pierced, but otherwise she has no mods.

Scars: None that are worth mentioning.

Other Distinguishing Features: None.

Face Claim: Ava Rose

P E N E L O P E

B R O W N E

Personality:

Penny is sweet, a bit naive, and a bundle of nervous energy. She doesn’t have a mean word to say about anyone, and seems to think of all of her fellow students as friends of hers. Unlike her twin brother, Sebastian, who is confident and charming, she seems to hold the quieter, less volatile energy. She is certainly more soft spoken and more uncertain of herself, which is odd given that she has no reason to be. Maybe living in her boisterous brother’s shadow her whole life is the cause of that, even if he is her favorite person in the whole world.

Penny doesn’t do too well in school, and relies on multiple tutors to get passing grades even though she tries her hardest on every assignment given. She gets easily frustrated and is prone to pouting and storming off only to come back a few minutes later, red faced and embarrassed. She’s extremely sensitive, more so than she cares to admit, and takes everything people say to heart, especially the jabs and meaner comments. She has social anxiety, but loves being around her classmates, and she’ll always try to make a good impression on whoever she’s around.

Because of this, Penelope may come across as a bit shallow and eager to please, which can be irksome to the majority of people she attends school with. She tends to space out when she—or others—are talking, and loses her train of thought very easily. This means that she is prone to rambling, especially when she’s already embarrassed and nervous.

Virtues:
✭ Bubbly
✭ Loyal
✭ Humble
✭ Determined
✭ Optimistic

Vices:
❆ Naive
❆ A tiny bit shallow
❆ Gullible
❆ Innocent
❆ Sensitive

♥ Sweets
♥ Rom-Coms
♥ Flowers
♥ The Sun
♥ Stars
♥ Fluffy blankets

Dislikes:
♦ Mean people
♦ Monkeys
♦ Being alone
♦ School
♦ Rain
♦ Mustard yellow

Backstory:

Born in town on April 20, along with her twin brother, to Sara and Johnathon Browne, Penelope popped out of the womb with her best friend in the world. For the earlier of her childhood years she and Bash were all but inseparable—even insisting they share a room until they were eleven. Her childhood years were almost as perfect as it got, and for that she will forever be grateful. With supportive parents and everything she needed to flourish, Penny had it better than most kids ever did.

When she was thirteen, her aunt Lara died of an immune disorder unexpectedly, and Penny was devastated. Her aunt was almost as close to her as Sebastian was, and the loss of her biggest role model certainly took its toll. This loss followed her into highschool, when she didn’t have Lara to turn to when things were hard, or she was having trouble with school. Around this time Bash became busier, hanging out with friends more, and didn’t have as much time to hang out with Penny, despite his claims that she was still her favorite person. (WIP)

HC’s:
✾ She loves the outdoors and is constantly begging her brother to go one trips with her
✾ She’s scared of driving, so she makes Bash drive them everywhere
✾ She wants to be a doctor, but knows she isn’t smart enough to be one
✾ She loves baking but is awful at it
✾ Penny isn’t really scared of bugs or other “gross” animals
✾ She’s scared of horses since she fell off of one as a kid
✾ She’s very clumsy, and is terrible at sports
✾ She’s a bit of a hopeless romantic and has her dream wedding all planned out.
✾ Children stress her out, but they love her
✾ Her mother is allergic to dogs, but she really wants one
✾ She’s never left the state
✾ She’s always wanted to visit Italy, her mother and father’s place of origin (she speaks semi-fluent Italian)

Questions:
What do you think happened to Phoebe? “Well, uh….she got murdered, right? That’s...that’s really awful. I liked her! I really don’t know why anyone would want to kill her. I...uh...well I feel really bad.”

Do you write tips to EUPHORIC? “No! I wouldn’t want anyone to put me in there, right? So why would I do that to anyone else? I just mind my own business. Sure I read it, but that’s all, I swear.

Where were you during the party? “I was with Bash for a while...until he left me to go do something. Yeah, I don’t know what, but I just stayed in the kitchen where he told me to wait. I didn’t see him again until after the….after Phoebe was found.”

Who do you think killed Phoebe? “Well...I’m not sure who would ever do something like this! It’s awful...look, I don’t think I can answer this. I really don’t think any of my classmates would do something like that.”

codebytriples

love bug

Aries Okuma.

arie, ries || eighteen || cis male || he / him || homosexual || senior || the fruitcake

v i s a g e
Height: 6'2"
Hair style: Naturally black, he slicks it back often and has auburn highlights in the sun.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Build: Tall, lanky.
Modifications: A few ear piercings and a floral tattoo piece on his shoulder.
Scars: N/A
Distinguishing Features: He has a birthmark on his chin.
Ethnicity: Japanese-American
Face Claim: Terada Takuya

i n t e r e s t s

Likes: Fantasy novels, cats, Halloween, alternative music, makeup, snowy weather, journaling, and sour candies.
Dislikes: Waking up before his alarm, the beach, being forced to make small talk, small yappy dogs, and working out.
Habits: He cracks his knuckles when nervous and is prone to pulling all-nighters when something's on his mind.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing guitar, and skateboarding.
Fears: The water, ending up like his parents, and dying alone.

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Masumi Okuma - Aries' mother who's currently serving time in prison for charges of heroin possession.
She was arrested when Aries was thirteen and prior to that, she wasn't very present in his life. She isn't in contact with Aries' father, so he never had a relationship with him either.

Apollo Okuma - Aries' older brother and legal guardian.
Being eighteen when their mother was arrested, Apollo had to step up and look after his younger brother.

Phoebe Thompson - An acquaintance of Aries'.
These two weren't the closest, but as Phoebe's dealer, they saw each other every so often. He thought fondly of her and they usually would talk quite a bit when meeting for a drug deal, but he barely hung out with her aside from that.

q u e s t i o n s

What do you think happened to Phoebe Thompson?
"I have no clue. Kinda feels like we're all just making guesses at this point, it's counterproductive."

Do you write tips to Euphoric?
"Why would I wanna write into a blog that's practically turning someone's death into a game? Yeah, no thanks. I think the owner just likes all the attention."

Who do you think killed Phoebe Thompson?
"Phoebe mentioned she was seeing a guy, I think. Maybe him? Wouldn't be much a surprise, only a guy could have the drive to do something as violent as that."

What were you doing at the party?
"I spent most of the night sitting on the porch with a cigarette, I'm not really much of a party guy. I only showed up because Phoebe knew I'd bring some E. I know, I know, that's not exactly helping my case, is it? Listen, she's not the only one who took a pill from me that night. If there was something wrong with my supply, then why was everyone else fine?"

Other: Aries has been a nervous wreck since the incident. Between his history of drug dealing and his family's reputation, he feels like there's an even larger target on his back.

h i s t o r y

Biography: Aries has never been fond of his upbringing. Born to a single mother who struggled with addiction, his family was always very poor. Their financial hardships were quite obvious, and Aries remembers how uncomfortable he felt growing up when he'd wear the same outfit all week or be the only kid who needed a free lunch. But the shame he felt from his home life was far worse than any awkwardness around school. Nobody ever liked living near the Okumas, they always caused a commotion. His mother was notorious for dating shitty guys, often getting into explosive fights on their front lawn. She'd get home in the middle of the night completely wasted and there were multiple occasions where she'd crash into her neighbors' parked cars. Because of the embarrassment Aries felt about these things, he made a habit of keeping to himself. He was afraid of bringing friends back to his mess of a home, so he avoided making friends in general. He feared that he wouldn't fit in and isolating himself felt safer than the potential judgement.

As he got older, Aries' anti-social behavior continued, especially following his mother's arrest. Living in a small town, word got out fast. He'd overhear his classmates gossiping, he knew parents told their kids just to avoid him. Everyone thought he was trouble, but for the most part, Aries just kept to himself. He had a lot of issues at school, but never for things like fighting or bothering anybody. Instead, he was known to sleep through classes or just skip them all together. Due to this, he just barely made it through middle school, only skating by thanks to his older brother, Apollo, having countless meetings with the administration to explain what was going on.

Apollo was a good role model for Aries during that time, doing his best to maintain a normal life so his younger brother wouldn't suffer too much. Unfortunately, the stress of becoming a parent overnight took a toll on him, though. A few years after their mother was taken away, Apollo developed a chronic pain disorder, leaving him unable to work or do much of anything. By this point, Aries was in high school and able to take care of himself, but it still was upsetting to watch his only family member deteriorate. He took on a few part time jobs, wanting to support them, yet their financial situation still wasn't ideal. Against his better judgement, Aries begun to sell his brother's leftover pain prescriptions for extra cash.

Selling pain medicine eventually lead to dealing drugs of all kinds and became Aries' main source of income. He's able to take care of his family doing this and he's also gained some social interaction from his ventures. It's nothing too spectacular, though. Aries is still very aware of how his peers feel about him. He's not well liked, but he serves a purpose, and for him, that's better than nothing.

Personality: Aries can come off as pretty aloof and cold. He prefers to keep to himself and he isn't the best as socializing in general. Deep down, he wishes he had close friends, but he struggles to connect with most people. His intimidating demeanor is mainly just a defense mechanism, though. Underneath the roughness, Aries is an endearing guy. He loves listening to others and he's great at keeping a secret. When he cares about someone, he often takes on a brotherly role and can be very protective because of this.

Nobody would ever know, but Aries is also prone to anxiety. He overthinks and gets into his head so easily. While he tries to act like nothing fazes him, his careless attitude is a façade. He'll pretend like he's fine all day just to go home and ruminate for hours. When he's feeling especially stressed out, he can be a bit of a jerk because he assumes nobody cares. It's best for him to just be left alone during those moments, though he does often wish for a day when someone will follow him to see if he's alright.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)