• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™€π™π™‹π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™„π˜Ύ | CLOSED

I'd love to submit an audition for The Whistleblower!

Question: Why was the cause of death ruled an OD when she was hemorrhaging from the head/neck when she was found? I guess it's possible the wound wasn't what killed her in the end, but then that would bring into question if it was really a homicide as the attack wasn't the cause of death. I gotta know, I'm too curious.
You aren’t supposed to know why it was ruled an OD which is why the blog popped up in the first place because it obviously wasn’t an accidental OD. The official statement is that she mixed her prescription medication with alcohol and ultimately it led to her death because she hit her head on something before falling

UPDATE:
Since there are suspect roles that have not been applied for, I will opening up a second deadline for the leftover suspect roles that people may apply for. The updated role list will be posted after 5PM PST today!

Hi!
Small update and apology.
I'm withdrawing my application. This is such a cool concept and I'd love to see where it goes, but unfortunately I'm just not making a lot of headway in working a character around the role given.
Good luck to all, and I hope it goes well <3

updated list
UPDATE: AVAILABLE SUSPECT ROLES
The Queen
Mr. Perfect
The Follower
The Whistleblower

THE NEW DEADLINE FOR THESE CHARACTERS WILL BE MARCH 3rd! ONCE THESE ROLES ARE FILLED THE ROLEPLAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

bump

bump: MR PERFECT HAS BEEN TAKEN

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back