• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™€π™π™‹π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™„π˜Ύ | π™€π™€π™˜

Characters
Here
Other
Here

cherry lips

𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
feel free to chat and ask questions here! this will serve as a waiting room until characters have been accepted

Cher, who is the FC for your Heartbreaker dude? He looks so familiar, it's killing meee

also everyone make sure to pay attention to the role descriptions in the interest check because some of them have SET actions they did at the party and such. Along with some personality traits that need to stay with the role because they are the reason that they are the suspect!!

please let me know if the majority of you would like an extension of the deadline!

What's the deadline for the deadline? πŸ‘€ I can most likely get em up at some point tomorrow.

Hey, I have a question. Do we have a clear idea of Phoebe's character? Or at least, like, was she popular, was she shy, was she kind, etc.

I'm finishing up "Mr. Perfect" and was thinking he could have been secretly seeing her, but hiding it to maintain his relationship with "The Queen" and perhaps because Phoebe was not really "popular enough" for him to date.

My application for the queen is done! Let me know if there's anything I missed or need to change! Wasn't entirely sure what to put about Phoebe as I wasn't entirely sure what she was like as a person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back