• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“β„―𝓉'π“ˆ π’Ήπ“Œβ„―π“π“ ℴ𝓃 π’Ήπ“‡β„―π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ β™‘ (the return)

FilthyMudblood

you think i'm crazy?
DISCLAIMER I have returned from a year of travel and am desperate to write! If you have any ideas that you think might work, then please shoot me a PM!

811c55f9ff86a0f8bc3ea7ea6acc58154b769d03.gifv

π”½π•šπ•π•₯𝕙π•ͺ'𝕀 πŸ™π•©πŸ™ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯ β„‚π•™π•–π•”π•œ
Hi! You can call me Filthy, Mud, or honestly whatever you'd like as long as it's hurled in my direction. As I mentioned, I'm new here. I've been roleplaying for zonks, but never on this site before - but, so far, I like what I see!

Here's a lil' insight into the content you'll find below in this check:

β˜† About Me - where you can learn about what kind of a writer I am
β˜† Rules - what I expect from a writing partner
β˜† Interests - what kind of plots and pairings I'm into
β˜† Plots - any ongoing ideas I'd like to write.

If you're interested in writing with me, please send me a PM and do not reply below. Thank you! ^.^

• 6c4935372825ac7fdcea9d076fd07c976b2ab850.gifv

β™‘β™‘β™‘
    I’ll explain a little bit about me before I get to what I’m wanting from a potential writing partner, just so that whoever’s reading this knows what they’re getting into. I've just returned from a year of travelling, so have found that I have a hell of a lot more free time than I'm used to. That being said, I do have a 9-5 job, so my replies will adhere to outside of those times. I live in the UK currently, so my timezone is GMT +1.

I’m a female, a young woman, a girl, or whatever you wanna call it; and, as you may have already figured, I somehow always manage to say things using at least ten words when I could’ve only used two. I use the pronouns she/her, and would love to know your preferred pronouns to ensure we're both totally comfortable in how we communicate. When it comes to my writing ability, I’d say I’m pretty good. I mean, I’m pursuing a career in writing, so I’d like to hope I’m good. I love really injecting character personality into my writing, as if it’s coming from their brain, and not just someone writing from the outside. Just to make things clear, though - I do write in third person and will not be changing this. My typical post length is roughly 500-1,000 words. Sometimes it's longer, sometimes it's shorter. I usually give out what I'm receiving from my partner, and what feels best in regards to what's happening in my writing. If it's a scene packed with action and dialogue, then my posts tend to be way longer. The more I have to work with, the more I write.

My characters are pretty much always flawed to some extent - normally more on the extreme side. I would much rather play an absolute psychopath than a girl-next-door. I tend to lean towards playing female characters, mainly because I am female, but I am open to otherwise. I am twenty-three years old and not afraid of some mature themes or scenes (blood, gore, drugs and uncomfortable topics are not an issue for me, but I understand if they are for you).

She/Her β™‘ Corporate girlie β™‘ Rambler β™‘ 500-1,000 words β™‘ Semi-Advanced β™‘ the coolest

Last edited:
jm9aqrttxs181.gif

bump ! if you messaged me before and i didn't manage to get back, feel free to shoot another one my way ! i got a little busier than i'd anticipated <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back