• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy βΈ» 𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐒π₯𝐞 ' 𝐬.

etoile.

i have accounts on another ip. sooooo
π’†π’•π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
𝑖 𝑑 ' 𝑠 ⠀⠀𝑣 𝑒 π‘Ÿ 𝑦 ⠀⠀𝑛 𝑖 𝑐 𝑒 ⠀⠀𝑑 π‘œ β €β €π‘š 𝑒 𝑒 𝑑⠀⠀ 𝑦 π‘œ 𝑒. β €β™‘
very well written writer hoping to find a few others to create something with and
hopefully become friends along the way. β €i'm more or less very free at the moment
and have no real gender preference to whom i write as. my current length minimum
is three paragraphs, as i'm hoping to focus on something casual and divine, with mo-
mentum to grow naturally as we write so neither one of us feels pressured. i want us
to enjoy ourselves and not feel like our replies become a chore. if none of my ideas
suit you, thank you so much for reading anyway.

dctu9bm-fa2b8574-2c7f-43db-b2ce-b0431758e981.png

1627248368449.png 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 : greek gods and or children of the greek gods
1627248373254.png 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 : outlawed kitsune or fae or creature x human
that crosses paths with them in the midst of being hunted

𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 : β €bridgerton.β € sailor moon. diabolik lovers.
brothers conflict. β €rune factory. inuyasha. β €the walking dead. game of
thrones. β €fantastic beasts. β €fruits basket.β € beastars. β €vampire knight.
paradise kiss. β €nana. β €samurai champloo.

𝗼𝗰 π˜… 𝗼𝗰 π—Άπ—»π˜π—²π—Ώπ—²π˜€π˜π˜€ : orphan x yakuza. euphoria. crimsonpeak. howl's
moving castle. twilight. bridgerton. post apocalyptic. predator x prey.

1627362441343.png 𝐚 𝐰𝐒π₯𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝 of vintage crime, ghost and ghoul. a detective and their mysterious first love, whom must now pair together
to solve a string of grisley, sudden crimes that connects the both of them back together ; 𝚜𝚎𝚝 πš’πš— 𝚊 πšŸπš’πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽ πšŽπš›πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 πš˜πšžπš› πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš.

1627362444773.png 𝐚 πŸπ¨π«π›π’πππžπ§ 𝐩𝐚𝐒𝐫 torn into two by differing status but dangerously drawn to one another as though their very lives depended on
never being apart. with one engaged to a man of power and the other, a criminal━would running away soothe these soulmates or be
a pathetic beginning to it all ending? ; πš•πš’πšπš‘πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπšŠπšŸπš’ πšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπšœπš’. πšŠπš•πš• πšŽπš›πšŠ'𝚜 πšŽπš‘πšŒπšŽπš™πš πš–πš˜πšπšŽπš›πš—.

1627362449098.png 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐒𝐬𝐬 tasted like lip gloss and vanilla frosting. she knew then two things: that she didn't like boys and that, muse a , her
first kiss was the one for her. there was just one big problem. well two big problems. i was leather and gloom and she was namebrand
and sunshine. oh! and did i mention that she's closeted? we're making out in storage closets while she's openly flirting with boys and
like, dating them. yeah... no one knows i exist in her world and to make it all worse, something strange is happening in our little city.
; πš–πš˜πšπšŽπš›πš— πš˜πš› πšŸπš’πš—πšπšŠπšπšŽ 𝟼𝟢 '𝚜 𝟽𝟢 '𝚜 𝟾𝟢 '𝚜. πš›πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πšŽ + πšπšŽπšŠπš› πšœπšπš›πšŽπšŽπš πšŸπš’πš‹πšŽπšœ. πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš˜πš›.

NEW 1627362452156.png 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐞π₯π₯ 𝐚𝐬π₯𝐞𝐞𝐩 beneath their ' cursed ' tree of wishes and awoke with the realization that day had quickly turned to night. quickly
she headed home, only to find that the usual cityscape just beyond the forrest wasn't appearing. temple homes, lanterns and the dista
nt scent of fried octopus and warm sweet potatoes called from a distance, sending her into a panic. she'd been transported into anoth
er era altogether and needed to find a way home before permanently becoming apart of it. ( i'm open to a feudal era with yokai or
something like medieval times with fantasy aspects ) the gender can also be changed to male instead.

NEW 1627362456195.png 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞 until he showed up at the castle. the prince's ( the one she's engaged to ) youngest brother, sent away to
study across the water for the past nine years and now returning for the season ( a time for eligible women to marry eligible men ).
but when the youngest prince seems to have eyes only for his soon to be sister - in - law... she works harder to get him to find
interest in one of the lovely, eligible maidens... making him want her more. ( this would also be interesting as a f x f. either femme
or masc. )

NEW 1627362458934.png 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬'𝐬 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐒𝐬𝐬 should wake her from a thousand year slumber with warmth and wonder. this princess's first kiss is
cold and smells of lillies and spice smoke. the first words she hears upon awakening? " i suppose you'd expected a prince charming
but from the looks of it... they'd all been killed before fetching you. " just who has rescued her and for what reason? ( i'm thinking
a thief or trickster or goblin or mercenary of sorts is hired to find the princess for a king whom wants to marry her. he probably
offers an insane reward for anyone who is able to wake her up and bring her to him. i have so many ideas! ) alternatively, this can
be a prince to be awoken instead.

Last edited:
hi there! i saw you were interested in fantastic beasts and was wondering if you’d be up for a role play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back