• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forgy

Erratic Adventurer
Race: Golem
Sex: Male

Social Class: Nomad

You approach massive oak doors leading to the throne room. Twin hulking figures cross their matching spears in front of you: two Stoneguard, the elite Knights that protect King Claiborne. Although these two are dressed head-to-toe in plate armor, you know full well that they're made of pure muscle. The two mutes look you up and down, then push the doors open in unison. You're pretty sure you couldn't budge one door with the entirety of your strength.

Once you walk into the throne room, the doors slam; you turn to see the two large fellows now standing guard on this side of the door. Looking back, you notice the King: a mostly average, although pale, Human male with kind brown eyes. A gem-encrusted crown sits upon his bald head and kingly crimson robes cling to him. However, you realize the King is the least abnormal member of this room, and he's literal royalty!

First you notice the stereotypical Knight among the Stoneguard. Similar to the Twins, he's decked out in full plate, helmet fastened securely. You see him gripping a small Lance in his right hand and a Tower Shield in his left, capable of guarding his entire frame. His stance insinuates his preparedness for combat, and you feel him analyzing your every move.

Your eyes literally pass over the next figure, but quickly return to find a Gnome. His eyes are sea-green and his salt-and-pepper hair is cropped neatly; a similarly colored mustache is twirled above his ever-whimsical smile. He's wearing a full set of chainmail armor, and affixed to his belt is a pair of razor-sharp Claws for close combat. He's wielding... a Glaive in his left hand and a Scythe in his right! Most beings can barely hold onto either of those with both hands!

The next figure is, well, just that. A taller being, clad in a billowing black robe that obscures their head, torso, arms, and legs. You honestly aren't sure if they even have appendages. This thing is basically just a robe.

Onto the next, you notice a wo/man sitting upon the floor, arms wrapped around their bent knees, eyes focused on yours. S/he's perfect: everything you find beautiful and covetous. ((No, literally: s/he looks different according to everyone who has ever laid eyes upon them; any race, any figure, any height, their body is tailored for the viewer's ocular pleasure)). You would follow this person to the end of the world, fulfill their every wish, slay any in their honor.....

A piercing howl from behind you breaks your concentration. A wolf curtsies - well, attempts to. The animal morphs into a tiny hummingbird, hovering in place. Then it twists into the body, hind legs, and tail of a lion with the head, talons, and wings of an eagle: a gryphon! Finally the creature contorts into a feminine Troll, quite tall... and naked. Her blue body is lean, suggesting extreme athleticism. You notice two fingers and a thumb on each hand as well as two large toes on each foot, forming a V. Looking up, you see that her eyes are blood red, ears pointed, and purple hair falls in braids across both shoulders. She has an under-bite attributed to the tusks jutting skyward from either side of her mouth, yet she still manages an earnest smile.

Lastly, you notice the slim, masculine, ebony, Humanoid with wings (they're rather large: black with brown speckling). His left eye is an electric blue, but his right eye is milky white, due to the three vertical slashes from forehead to cheek. Medium-length black curls adorn his head, as well as a black mask that hides his mouth, nose, and ears. The dark brown pants fit extremely tight, but he has no restriction. The seven foot recurve bow in his right hand is unstrung, and there is no quiver in sight.

You face the King.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts are unlikely to be this long and/or detailed in the future, but we shall see. This will hopefully be a fun little project that people enjoy, and that I fall in love with creating.

Please fill out the following vote box to continue the story, placing an x within the boxes you prefer. If you have multiple in a section, I will tally each up as a single vote. You can choose to not vote for any option in a section if you would like to not be involved with that choice. I will allow write-ins, but please do not be ridiculous. They are unlikely to be chosen, but I will consider them at the very least (I will usually write 'other' if I really want suggestions. Please forgive my lack of LGBTQ+ knowledge, but I try to be an ally.

Code:
Race
[] Human
[] Orc
[] Dwarf
[] Elf
[] Gnome
[] Other

Sex
[] Male
[] Female
[] Other

[] Female
[] Transgender (will act as the opposite sex assigned if male or female wins and this wins as well)
[] Non-binary
[] Other
(Non-conforming will not be allowed, I am afraid that I will find it too difficult for me to write from that perspective.)

[] Adult
[] Middle-aged Adult
[] Other (hard to adventure as a child or elder, so probably won't pick anything else)

Social Class (born into through family, has no important effect)
[] Beggar/thief
[] Merchant
[] Craftsmen/tradesmen
[] Nomad
[] Slave
[] Royalty
[] Other

A second vote will happen after this one concludes (who knows when I'll decide to end it) to determine name and a basic physical description. Happy voting!

Last edited:
Race
[] Human
[] Orc
[] Dwarf
[] Elf
[] Gnome
[X] Other (Golem)

Sex
[X] Male
[] Female
[] Other

[] Female
[] Transgender (will act as the opposite sex assigned if male or female wins and this wins as well)
[X] Non-binary
[] Other
(Non-conforming will not be allowed, I am afraid that I will find it too difficult for me to write from that perspective.)

[] Adult
[] Middle-aged Adult
[] Other (hard to adventure as a child or elder, so probably won't pick anything else)

Social Class (born into through family, has no important effect)
[] Beggar/thief
[] Merchant
[] Craftsmen/tradesmen
[X] Nomad
[] Slave
[] Royalty
[] Other

Welp, that was easy enough to choose!

Race: Golem
Sex: Male
Social Class:
Nomad

Now we'll vote on the basic physical characteristics of this character before we move onto more action and story!

I will also try to keep the updated CS for this character on the first post, and then each story post will have the currently used CS (which can or cannot change each post)

Code:
First Name
[] Gole
[] Brodum
[] Grovlek
[] Gom
[] Gugg
[] Drek
[] NO first name (yet, or maybe never)
[] Other

Last Name
[] Ironfist
[] Steelheart
[] Goldtooth
[] Silverback
[] Leadskull
[] Bronzebrain
[] NO last name (yet, or maybe never)
[] Other

Height (parenthesis are comparative to most other Golems)
[] 6' 4" (short)
[] 6' 6"
[] 6' 8" (average)
[] 6' 10"
[] 7' 0" (tall)

Weight (parenthesis are comparative to most other Golems)
[] 360 lbs, ~163 kg, (light/athletic)
[] 394 lbs, ~179 kg
[] 428 lbs, ~194 kg, (average/balanced)
[] 489 lbs, ~222 kg
[] 550 lbs, ~249 kg, (heavy/powerful)

Hairstyle
[] Bald
[] Mohawk
[] Buzz-cut
[] Afro
[] Other

Hair Color (what his hair is literally made of, if he has any, just not as fragile due to Golem's magical natures)
[] Clay Brown
[] Clay Brick (red)
[] Porcelain Gray
[] Porcelain White
[] Obsidian Black

Eye Color (what his eyes are literally made of)
[] Citrine Yellow
[] Amethyst Purple
[] Sapphire Blue
[] Emerald Green
[] Ruby Red
[] Diamond White
[] Onyx Black

First Name
[] Gole
[] Brodum
[] Grovlek
[] Gom
[] Gugg
[] Drek
[] NO first name (yet, or maybe never)
[X] Other (Eiron)

Last Name
[] Ironfist
[X] Steelheart
[] Goldtooth
[] Silverback
[] Leadskull
[] Bronzebrain
[] NO last name (yet, or maybe never)
[] Other

Height (parenthesis are comparative to most other Golems)
[] 6' 4" (short)
[] 6' 6"
[] 6' 8" (average)
[] 6' 10"
[X] 7' 0" (tall)

Weight (parenthesis are comparative to most other Golems)
[X] 360 lbs, ~163 kg, (light/athletic)
[] 394 lbs, ~179 kg
[] 428 lbs, ~194 kg, (average/balanced)
[] 489 lbs, ~222 kg
[] 550 lbs, ~249 kg, (heavy/powerful)

Hairstyle
[] Bald
[] Mohawk
[] Buzz-cut
[] Afro
[X] Other (Ponytail)

Hair Color (what his hair is literally made of, just not as fragile due to Golem's magical natures)
[] Clay Brown
[] Clay Brick (red)
[] Porcelain Gray
[] Porcelain White
[x] Obsidian Black

Eye Color (what his eyes are literally made of)
[] Citrine Yellow
[] Amethyst Purple
[] Sapphire Blue
[] Emerald Green
[x] Ruby Red
[] Diamond White
[] Onyx Black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back