What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ethel Eldramor's Enclave for the Exceptionally Talented Witch or Wizard (2-3 people for an OC Harry Potter roleplay, advanced writers only)

Sub Genres
Harry Potter, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical

Plod-Along Pigeon

Dearest student,
Firstly, thank you for your wonderful letter - the owl you sent was rather cheeky! Before I tell you more about my little enclave, I would like you to know that you have most definitely have a place here. Your academic and extra-curricular achievements are exceptional!

As you already know, I have long wished for the wizarding world to instigate some form of higher education. The schools across the globe have done a marvellous job in giving you a foundation that will carry you through life. However - I know that students like you desire more. You desire a next step, a greater qualification. My college for the exceptionally talented has been approved by the Ministry of Magic to award students with the Eldramor Degree, which will no doubt open doors for you in your future.

I have enlisted the help of professors from around the world to guide you in your studies. You will be able to study two subjects of your choice from the following list; Alchemy, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Care For Magical Creatures, Charms, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Divination, Herbology, History Of Magic, Muggle Studies, Potions, Transfiguration, Wand Lore

Not only will you study underneath the most gifted witches and wizards of our age - you will be learning in the company of others just like yourself. You will make friends and rivals out of your fellow students, and how exciting will that be! I look forward to hearing more about your subject choice, and more information will follow about your accommodation in London while you study at the enclave.

Best wishes,
Ethel Eldramor

Sound interesting? There are some important rules that I want to stick too with this RP
1. You must have a Discord, this is where the OOC and the planning will take place, and you will be expected to be active.
2. Everything else (character sheets and in-character roleplaying) will take place on RPN.
3. You must be an advanced writer with good spelling/grammar and able to post at least two paragraphs per character (more/less is expected at certain points, however).
4. I am looking for 2-3 people to play at least 2-4 characters each for a rich and diverse roleplay where we all have lots to do. Not all of them have to be active at the same time, which gives us freedom to explore specific relationships/friendships.
5. If you are only able to play one gender, or one 'trope' of character, this is not the RP for you.
6. All characters must be 18+ and can come from any of the wizarding schools from around the world, so it'll be quite an international cast!
7. Realistic/real-life face-claims only!
8. I'm looking for people who can post at least a few times a week.

PM me with a writing sample and I'll PM you with a Discord server link.
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:

xrenee00

Very interested! I'll have to read the whole thing once I'm not on mobile, but when I do I can get things in motion as far as my character/anything else c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)