Hi hi

Skylight

Did somebody say coffee?
Why hello there all, my name is Carolina and I've been role playing ever since I started typing. I remember joining my first RP site back when I was about 11 - 12 years old and that was where I fell in love with creating stories with other people and just sharing our ideas and what not. I have joined a couple of other sites that have always died down so I hope that I will find the right site and I have a really good* feeling about this one :)

Anyways, I love nexflix (who doesn't?) and I also love photography, my cat, and animated movies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would say welcome to the sanity, but I'm new here as well.

Binge watching for the win!

I watch a lot of animated movies. This really is a great site, so welcome to it! *throws a handful of confetti in the air* You can call me Kestrel or Kes for short. If y'all newcomers have any questions, you can ask me.

Kestrel said:
I watch a lot of animated movies. This really is a great site, so welcome to it! *throws a handful of confetti in the air* You can call me Kestrel or Kes for short. If y'all newcomers have any questions, you can ask me.
Hey Kes! You can call me Carolina, Lina, Caro really anything is good and thanks for the welcome c:

omgcaro said:
I have joined a couple of other sites that have always died down
Ugh, I feel your pain. I've had that happen to me a couple of times and it's always painful to see that crap die. Anyway, welcome! I'm new here too but I have a good feeling about this site as well. My name is Sarroh (hopefully that is a redundant statement) and its pronounced sorrow. Let the games begin eh?

Sarroh said:
Ugh, I feel your pain. I've had that happen to me a couple of times and it's always painful to see that crap die. Anyway, welcome! I'm new here too but I have a good feeling about this site as well. My name is Sarroh (hopefully that is a redundant statement) and its pronounced sorrow. Let the games begin eh?
Yeah especially when you get close to the other people y'know? Hi Sarroh, that's a really awesome name o: I'm Carolina, oh man I just saw that I wrote good wrong on my first post O.o Anyways, yes let the RP games begin! So happy to be back into the RP world.

omgcaro said:
Yeah especially when you get close to the other people y'know? Hi Sarroh, that's a really awesome name o: I'm Carolina, oh man I just saw that I wrote good wrong on my first post O.o Anyways, yes let the RP games begin! So happy to be back into the RP world.
Especially if it's just one guy who messes up the entire thing for everyone. I like the profile pic, love that series. Some people say it's shit, and those people are what I like to call wrong!

Sarroh said:
Especially if it's just one guy who messes up the entire thing for everyone. I like the profile pic, love that series. Some people say it's shit, and those people are what I like to call wrong!
Yeah very true, oh thank you and yes they are very wrong!

I love final fantasy as well can you wait for the fifteenth one to come out or do you think it wont be as good as thirteen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back