• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
WELCOME
「Eternal Ragnarok」
Ragnarök System: Installation Complete

. . . . . . . . . .

Welcome to Axcelsiar, [PLAYER_NAME]
Forfeit the life you have had before, and enter a world of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED].

You will start with a total of two passives, the [Primordial Blessing] and [Class: King of Heroes].
Please enter your name below to begin the tutorial.

[ CONFIRM ]
[ EXIT ]
The option to leave seems to not be functional...
A holographic keyboard appears before the player, enabling them to enter their name of choice.
The player senses great disturbance in the atmosphere as the void before them becomes colder the longer they remain idle.

Last edited:
WELCOME
「Username」 Sieghardt
Profile name cannot be changed.
Inititializing World Integration.
Success!

. . . . . . . . . .

Welcome to Axcelsiar: The Eternal Ragnarok.

. . . . . . . . . .

The tutorial shall begin in 15 sec—
Administrator presence detected.

Tutorial protocol has been deactivated due to the administrator's request.
The void surrounding Hyun-Jun suddenly terraforms over the course of a mere second, the endless dark fields now nonexistent.
What took its place was a decrepit temple levitating over boundless dark clouds. The newly instated hero was standing on the center of the temple.
Upon closer inspection, he would become aware of the four onyx statues towering over each side of the architecture. Below the statues were thrones with inconsistent designs.
Among them, only one was occupied. The absence of light and the dark mist that had made it difficult to recognize the individual.
Moments later, as the individual in question began to rise from their seat, a pair of luminating golden eyes met with the guest's own.

VANHELA
「 ARTERION OF THE APOCRYPHA 」⠀IGNITUS
The Arterion goddess could not believe her eyes as the stats visible only to her had displayed perfection. Combat statistics aside, this mere human from the other realm was brimming with untapped potential—an unusual rare sight, even for the warrior race of Axcelsiar that had failed to adapt to her requirements in the past. It aroused her in unbridled excitement, never having met with someone so capable for the 'System Above All' that her trusted craftsman had created over the course of a thousand years.

A sinister grin had formed before she found herself laughing, approaching the mortal after leaving their throne. The closer she stepped forward the louder her laughter could be heard from the distance, the ominous echoes instilling fear into the heart of the black-haired guest until the murky mist vanished from sight with the wave of her hand—revealing her true form.

Exquisitely accoutred, the celestial deity stared deep into the eyes of their guest, her smirk exceptionally iconic for her incoming demeanor. "Sieghardt, is it? A suitable name for the foreordained King of Heroes, I concur. It is not common that I agree with my servant's choice of title, but for the first time in a thousand years, you have managed to impress this Arterion God." She would speak, chuckling before the start of her new sentence. "Allow us to start our journey with a proper introduction, shall we? My name is Ignitus of the Primeval Covenant, titled the Arterion Goddess of the Apocrypha, and one of the four primordial gods of the cosmos. Though, as of this moment, I am the only one who is... alive."

Ignitus paused her speech momentarily and grinned when nearing the end of her sentence.

"And you will be the one to restore my fellow brethren who had their souls confiscated by the traitorous coalition. As I, a primordial goddess cannot expose myself to the world below, I have had my trusted servant, Daedalus, construct me a marvelous system that enabled my being to enter another, partially offering them abilities only I possess." Ignitus continued without a break, "As one should expect when bestowed upon a decree by their primitive creator, you understand that death without reincarnation is the only outcome for refusion or failure?"

VANHELA
How amusing she thought, at first stunned by his straightforward disposition. The other candidates prior to this meeting had begun different⁠—some begging to validate their sanity, while others drowned in egoism. The former would last longer than those of the latter, but one thing remained indifferent between the two⁠—the fact that neither could last longer than a month in the world below.

But it was too early to judge this boy's capabilities with just his introduction. Certainly his stats are superior compared to their predecessors, but only time would tell if he was the one who could succeed in her series of trials. The adrenaline rushed throughout her body as she fantasized about the thrilling adventure. "An admirable answer, though I would've preferred a bit of a more... perplexed reaction, considering it's not everyday that a mortal will ever hear of their primordial creator's existence. You do understand what that word indicates, correct? I am not just any celestial deity that resides over the heavenly throne like the cliché concept, I'll have you understand."

With a snap of a finger, the dimensions surrounding the two had begun shifting once again, the dark temple no longer in their view. In a blink of an eye, Hyun-Jun would see a simulation of the past below his feet, somehow standing on a solid surface in the skies below the murky clouds. Below he would see a war zone with thousands of warriors partaking in the gruesome battle, slashing against one another as bodies dropped liked like flies.

Ignitus allowed the simulated battle to continue for another minute, mostly inattentive to the medieval bloodbath. When nearing the end of the minute she started on the explanation of the war below. "Several millennia prior to the genesis of the world, a war between us Arterion Gods and our servants, the pantheons, split open the heavens in the skies as the strife birthed seven different worlds. The battle that you are spectating as of right now had already taken place thousands of years ago, and each soldier is an individual god in their own right. This very battle was the catalyst for the unforeseeable birth of the seven worlds, and you, came from the very seventh—Earth."

"The first world that came into existence was Axcelsiar, titled the 'Eternal Ragnarok', as it is the realm in which the rebeled gods had taken refuge in after the bloodbath. The other six worlds are occupied by other clueless creatures, such as humans and animals, and to ensure the 'peace', they've made certain that Axcelsiar was the only world where the concept of mana is known, as mana is the very core of our magical existence."

VANHELA
Ignitus yawned in response to his question, finding boredom from being asked for knowledge regarding common information throughout the universe. Although, it was to be expected as Earth was the only realm that were clueless about the supernatural. The Arterion Goddess snapped her fingers to vaporize the simulation below, to gain some proper silence for her incoming explanation.

Standing above a transparent solid platform that mirrored the now azure skies, Ignitus folded her arms and sighed, "I expect you to listen to my words carefully for the next several minutes as I further explain the mundane definition of mana, mortal. You will learn more about this subject once you have tasted the world twisted by wrath and greed, but I suppose I could give you a starting hand as you come from a realm mostly peaceful compared to that of Axcelsiar."

"Hearken, child. The particles that makes you a living organism with your own will and instinct comes from the very core of your soul, which you can easily identify as the founding pinpoint of your existence. Without it, you will be unable to comprehend the world, lose your object permanence, and be unable to have a functional body—ultimately leading towards unavoidable death. Do you understand the sheer importance of your core? It is fate worse than death, as even death gifts you with a chance for reincarnation, while the destruction of the core will only curse you with silence for the rest of eternity."

"To maintain the activity of your core, otherwise formally known as the Root, your body will naturally produce mana to keep it alive. You, who hail from a world ignorant of such ancient intelligence, are no different than your fellow mortals from the other realms. The only beings who do not possess a Root are the servants of my blood and I, who are the physical manifestation of the core, making us immortal to the concept of death."

"Mana can be used to perform magic from thousands of different variants. To explain that much would do us no good, because no matter how powerful you may become in the future as the successor of my power, you will never enter the realm of an Arterion God, in terms of power."

Like it was her trademark gesture, the goddess snapped her fingers to perform another reality manipulation, this time the illusionary fields shattering before their eyes. It was like as if they were in a glass dome, but as a powerful force brushed past it, the glass began to crack rapidly. "Fortunately for you, time is plenty, as I do not expect you to rush towards our greatest foe. You will build strength rapidly in Axcelsiar with the help of several entities that I have planted for your sake, so worry not about isolation. And from here on out, you and I—shall be one entity."

Before Hyun-Jun had the chance to speak or respond to her long speech, the fields shattered into thousand pieces, falling downwards into the neverending dark void while he remained standing above the invisible force.

There was pure silence, for the next several seconds until the emergence of sunlight blinding him from above, forcing the boy to cover his eyes from the blinding light.

As the light adjusted to his vision, he would steadily open his eyes and remove his hand from blocking his vision, and see a world of complete insanity.

Before him was nature similar to that of Earth, but different in so many ways that it felt like an unbeliavably detailed illusion. In front of the boy was a green forest accompanied by animals and insects that had he never seen in his life, including the birds that seemed to have horns and other features. Most notably, however, would be the village that wasn't far from the forest he stood in, faintly visible between the thickness of the trees.

The moment before he could take his first effort, another user interface displayed before him, this time showcasing his profile.
SIEGHARDT | THE KING OF HEROES
STATUS
[LVL 0] Shin Hyun-Jun
Catalyst:
Not Available
Blaze Essence:
Not Available
Providence:
Not Available
Achievements:
00/86
HP [1000/1000]
MANA [1000/1000]
STR [LVL 0]
DEF [LVL 0]
MAG [LVL 0]
DEX [LVL 0]
ATH [LVL 0]
[Primary Passive]
Primordial Blessing
Irremovable blessing. The wielder can tap into the Dark Aether and draw energy from the abyss.
[Secondary Passive]
King of Heroes
Irremovable blessing. The special class "King of Heroes" enables its user to recruit loyal servants. Only works on those with affection above 50 (as of level 1). Those who have sworn allegiance to your cause are capable of using Dark Aether spells with the master's authorization.
[Catalyst]
Not Equipped
A Catalyst can be found in one of the 72 goetia towers. They are high-class armaments capable of significantly enhancing the statistics of the player. 3 of the 72 Catalysts are considered ultra-class.
[Blaze Essence]
Not Equipped
The Blaze Essence is a powerful tool in a form of an amulet. They drop from tier 3 beasts and above, and are usually considered to be rare items. They can be sold in exchange for imperial currency.
[Providence]
Not Equipped
Providences are world-class items that can only be given by an Arterion Imperator. The wielder must be level 350 and above to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back