• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ โœฆ โžต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

yeonjmn

เผ„ ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ สŸแดแด ษชษด สแดแดœ ส€ษชษขสœแด›
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
7e3ca188605864422adb3e1ee8c8b40959f4a042.gifv

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โœจ

Hello! My name is Sarah and I've been roleplaying since 2015. I used to be on Quotev but after they wrongly disabled my account, I went on the search for other rp sites like this one, but I'm back on Quotev if you also wanna find me there! I am requesting a rp partner so everything you need to know is down below!

๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™ฅ

I only do literate/semi-literate so no script here. I also don't really have a line count as I prefer quality over quantity, however I usually write about one to two paragraphs. As long as you give me something to work off of (I'd say at least one paragraph) then that's fine. I only double up as it's what I'm most used to. I only do pairings of CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! I would be happy to play any character for you no matter what

๐™‹๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

I love following the canon plots bc it's fun, but I love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. I'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! Also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests so you can expect a ton of those in our ooc

๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ

I'm sure we all know what to stay away from but I always list subjects I don't feel comfortable with. That being said, I will not rp s*icide, s*lf h*rm, a*use, SA, p*dophilia, and i*cest. I know sometimes uncomfortable topics are brought up in back stories, and that's fine, but that's where it shall stay

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ (๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ) ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช

I would love if we can just chat out of rp. The rps are fun, but actually making new friends from rp partners is a big part of it. Give me a good detailed oc! I'm not asking for a whole story, but I need the basics (i.e. personality, bio etc) so it helps me understand them a bit more. Contribute to rp discussion! I love bouncing ideas and even head canons off of my partners so don't be afraid to go all out bc I'm so here for it! I'd say this would be common courtesy, but respect my triggers and I will respect yours. And ofc if you would like to rp another fandom on my list that's different than mine that's totally ok; but I will say the chances of me being excited about it may vary depending on how interested I am in that fandom

๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ
bolded = preferred love interest (they will be listed underneath the fandoms)
โ˜… = the more stars, the more interested

๐˜’๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šœ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Gunwoo
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข - โ˜…โ˜…
Ryu Seol-yul/K
๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• - โ˜…โ˜…
Seo Moon-jo
๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Hyun-Su, Chanyeong
๐™ต๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Do Hyeon-su
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Gicheol
๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š™ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Jinman
๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Chae-rok

โ€Š
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ/๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐š” - โ˜…โ˜…
Thor, Poseidon, Buddha, Hades
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‰๐šŽ๐šž๐šœ - โ˜…โ˜…
Seraphim
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š™๐šŠ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Mondo, Nagito, Kokichi, Rantaro, Shuichi
๐™น๐š˜๐™น๐š˜'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ (part 3) - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
โ€ŠJotaro

๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐™ด๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ - โ˜…โ˜…
Heinrey
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š– - โ˜…โ˜…
Ranamun, Tasir, Carlien, Klein
๐™ฐ ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š› - โ˜…
Seongyeon, Seongjun, Jaerim
๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ - โ˜…โ˜…
Eunhyeok, Dohwa
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šข'๐šœ ๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ - โ˜…
Sojeong

๐˜’๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ
โ€Š
๐™ฑ๐šƒ๐š‚ - โ˜…
Jungkook, Jimin
๐šƒ๐šก๐šƒ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Yeonjun
๐™ด๐š—๐š‘๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐š— - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon
๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐š‰ - โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
San, Wooyoung

If you're interested in any of these, feel free to pm me! These will be updated accordingly as my interests tend to fluctuate often!

337558644fbcc83f5cf1de1d55e080c666727658.gifv

Last edited:
bump! โœจ yup yup my interest in sweet home is still strong as ever! i'll sell my soul to rp s2. jk... unless? ๐Ÿ‘€ also, im now interested in record of ragnarok omg i just need someone to play thor for me i beg buddha is also a fine mf too shshshh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back