Esprit Academy

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club

Souldew's sister Academy, located on the second, smaller continent in Purity. A continent called Royalty, which is just off the lower left of the first, larger continent: Virtue. Across the expansive Majesty Ocean.

Esprit is atop a mountaintop, overlooking Royalty's capital city: Royal City. Near the lower part of the continent, beside the sea. It provides protection to the city, with a very powerful SE barrier.

Esprit tends to fall back into old ways and traditions, and it isn't as hi-tech as its counterpart Academy, but it is still a powerful, strong, and proud school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esprit Academy

d65pZmI.jpg

Esprit Academy's Emblem

zOA4TiV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Wylla Isla*

~~~

OAaIHlS.jpg

Wylla stared down another girl just about her age, eyes glowering with intense concentration, but revealing the inner turmoil within her. Feelings clashing causing the young girl's very core to falter. Such feelings as anger, fear, worry, concern, and at the very top -guilt. The golden-blonde haired student stood with her sword, Edelweiss, pointed at her current foe, an adorable -or usually- white-haired girl.

This confrontation was taking place beyond the barrier that protected the main city, miles away, where most of the average population lived, and where her school, Esprit Academy was located. Breathing heavily, and sweating profusely, Wylla spoke up, "Eros, please... Stop..."
Wylla's tone was unusual. It was submissive, and weak, with her breath barely able to escape the cage that was her voice box.

The girl -Eros Schultz- snickered, holding someone up to her as a hostage, her wicked weapons at the whimpering man's neck. With a wicked grin, she spoke, "Stop? You did this to me, Wylla! You drove me to this!" Her dark, purple eyes focused on Wylla, with dark purple energy wafting off of her. It was clear the girl -Wylla's friend- was tainted by the monsters that plagued their world.

---

Wylla laughed as Eros fell to the dusty ground with a grunt. She spun her gold blade, Edelweiss in a cocky flourish. Sheathing her weapon, Wylla placed her hands upon her hips, looking down on her fellow student. Holding back laughter, but not holding back her mocking tone, she spoke, "Really, Eros, you'll never get better that way! You're weaker than my grandmother!"

Shaking her head, Wylla continued in her snide tone, not realizing the harm she was doing. "Haven't you learned anything? Sheesh." While her voice was light, she was obviously being extremely disrespectful. Or at least Eros thought so. Wylla bent down, offering her hand, but was taken aback when Eros slapped it away. Perplexed, Wylla watched as her best friend at Esprit Academy, Eros, walked silently away.

---

"No, no, stop? Not ever! See what power I've attained?! Haha! I feel more alive than I've ever felt before!" Eros continued to shout, waving her arms around, but still maintaining a rough hold on her hostage. Clearly the darkness had given her strength, but it also clouded her judgment, turning her quite insane indeed. The man within her grasp was in severe danger, that much was obvious. In fact, Wylla was sure that Eros was going to end up killing him.

Being reminded that all this was her fault made Wylla wince. The damage to the small town outside the hut just behind her, the countless hurt -or worse. If she had only been nicer to Eros... If only she had not pushed her friend so far... She had had no idea just how much her words had hurt. Hindsight.

"Eros.. please..." Wylla was unable to get through any more words from her pathetic voice, as Eros shouted bloody murder at her in a piercing voice that cut the girl to her very core.

"WYLLA! I'M STRONG NOW! DON'T YOU SEE?? NOT EVEN YOU CAN TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!" Eros shouted, clearly deluded, her new-found power flaring up, dark energy bursting out, catching the entire place on fire, and injuring the man in her grasp. She brought up her nails to his throat. Nails sharper than steel, longer than humanely possible. Transformation into a monster was inevitable. Eros was too far gone.

Tears falling from closed eyes, as Wylla moved forward, "I'm sorry... for everything," the young student breathed, moving lightly, and quickly forward. Eros, I'm so sorry, were her last thoughts, before she drove her golden, steel blade deep within Eros's chest, just beside the hostage, blade dangerously close to him, but ultimately saving his life.

---

Wylla opened her eyes on school grounds, sitting outside on a stone bench, her blade Edelweiss in her hand, its once beautiful finish tainted dark purple forever. That memory was way worse than her sword's coloring; as it was analogous, forever etched in her mind. Sighing, Wylla sheathed her blade, that memory showed itself at least once a day since that tragic event... She glanced up, looking at students passing by. No one even knew what had happened, they only knew that Eros had gone missing, and not returned to school.

*Eros Schultz*

~~~

S0x0ub8.jpg

Kenshin stood some distance away from a computer generated hard light construct of another warrior in an Iaijutsu stance preparing to draw his blade, his SE was visible around him as he prepared his strike. Kenshin took a penetrating step that turned into a dash closing the distance while drawing Muramasa, as if in one fluid motion he split the consturct in two horizontally. He resheathed Muramasa and prepared for another round as the construct reformed gripping a longsword. The two circled each other as they have been doing this dance for the past hour. It was good training because the constructs don't produce any Killing Intent so they are harder to read.

The construct made the first move swinging downward vertically, Kenshin partially unsheated Muramasa blocking the sword but quickly resheathed it mostly. This locked the edge of the longsword between the guard and sheath, Ken then kicked the constructs knee forcing it to one knee. Then he unsheathed Muramasa completely as he slid around to the constructs downed side and stabbed it through the neck. "End Simulation" Kenshin commanded the system before exiting one of many traning rooms. 

Aleister Doyle

13092252_1752687594963634_810922682_n.jpg

Aleister slowly stretched himself atop of a tree as a yawn left his mouth, passing an extremely carefree image. As one would expect from such a famous slacker as himself, he was once more ignoring his responsibilities to lazy around by the school grounds, this time in the form of sleeping in a tree. Truth being said, even if Aleister was quite accostumied with avoiding classes he hardly would do that in such an obvious way normally, making this one of the few times that the worst case scenario actually happened for him: a staff member noticed his sleeping.

"Yeah, yeah, I know it already. I shouldn't be ignoring classes and stuff, right?" He immediately said as soon as the staff member gave signs that he was about to talk, giving him no opportunity to start lecturing the odd boy. "You know, the fact that you found me even made me think about that. I've suddenly felt the urge of immediately going to class." He loudly announced, showing the same playful behaviour as ever while talking. "In fact, I'm going right now! You should also go back and do your stuff, it's definitely important that you continue doing... whatever you do." He finished, proceeding to run away while following the road leading for the exact opposite direction than the one that ended in his class, clearly not really tempted to comply with what he said. The staff member, that was apparently something akin to a monitor, only reaction during the whole ordeal was letting out a sigh of exasperation. It was clear that most of the academy already considered trying to lecture the inconsequent boy a lost cause. 

This was it, wasn't it? Well... It would be his first real test. His first year fight, against a second year! How he was chosen for this?! He knew that many others were better qualified for this. But, he couldn't refuse the opportunity. He smiled at the memories of his hard work, or rather, tests... And he would finally be able to test it. And dear god no one would see him fail. He wouldn't allow it! He would rather break every damn bone in his body than lose!

"So... You're the moron they decided to put me against, correct?" John asked, looking around trying to look unimpressed. "They'll make short work of you today. You'll see." He finally eyed the opponent, and closed his eyes. The ground beneath began to move and shift, until it formed a humanoid shape, clenching it's fists. "It's not much... But I believe it's enough to get rid of you." John said this, with a defined smirk. However, inside, he was in agony... Just this taxed him heavily, causing him to breath heavily. Hopefully he wouldn't notice... Or maybe he should just defend himself! Intellect always beats strength, right? Or does it?

(Not much of a starter, but my internet is trying to kill me... xD So... yeah. Here's a crappy starter.)

(3rd Person omniscient)

"Are you ready?" the calm and monotone voice of a girl in a red and black dress in Russia inquired. Anothe girl just like hr, EXACTLY like her, nodded in response. The time was growing near, they couldn´t afford to waste more time. At  least, that´s what their leader was telling them, if they were correct in their interpretation. It was always hard to tell, like there was some innert block set on her words, her thoughts. But they did get the gist of it, fortunately. The three girls nodded to each other again, turning to the large steel Wall. Why anyone would think that would ever work was ridiculous, and they were about to prove it, but even a low hanging fruit was still fruit was still fruit for someone who was starving: and their leader couldn´t be any more hungry for the contentes of this "vault".

One of the girls picked up a knife, grinned, then started cutting herself, while another held her mouth to muffle even the few tiny screams that did erupt from the almost lifeless person. Where blood flew down, green enegy spread as flame and evaporated into the air. They knew the energy was going to their leader, who would use it for clones or redistribute it. In this case, the final (I guess also first) girl felt her hands glow and her body being filled with something: their leader.

"Let´s get this going." she said, turning around. It was about time. her hands and arms were joined together, green energy  beggining to form a sphere... The leader laughed through her body... The thing was growing, and so was it´s power, the energy was accumulating. Suddenly, there was burst of new energy and the leader knew the clone had just committed suicide. It wouldn´t  be in vain.

The sphere or energy was sent flying, and the entire Wall was vaporized. Truly, powerless humans were useless.

"I´ll leave it to you." The leader said to the remaining clone, as the body she was possessing passed out.

(Chika´s POV)

I returned to my clone at the academy, sitting alone in a tree, sure even a clone could handle the task of stealing some documents from men barely armed. I saw someone running away from  the class, which reminded me it was likel about to start. Or did it start already? My mind was confused, the sense of time when you travel across countries in moments. Maybe the student was looking for me? Either way, asking was most likely gonna be a necessity.

I leaped down from the tree, and waved at the boy.

"Hello there! Have our classes started yet? I´m afraid I might not have slept very well last night..." I called out to him.

@Spanner

(3rd Person omniscient)

"Are you ready?" the calm and monotone voice of a girl in a red and black dress in Russia inquired. Anothe girl just like hr, EXACTLY like her, nodded in response. The time was growing near, they couldn´t afford to waste more time. At  least, that´s what their leader was telling them, if they were correct in their interpretation. It was always hard to tell, like there was some innert block set on her words, her thoughts. But they did get the gist of it, fortunately. The three girls nodded to each other again, turning to the large steel Wall. Why anyone would think that would ever work was ridiculous, and they were about to prove it, but even a low hanging fruit was still fruit was still fruit for someone who was starving: and their leader couldn´t be any more hungry for the contentes of this "vault".

One of the girls picked up a knife, grinned, then started cutting herself, while another held her mouth to muffle even the few tiny screams that did erupt from the almost lifeless person. Where blood flew down, green enegy spread as flame and evaporated into the air. They knew the energy was going to their leader, who would use it for clones or redistribute it. In this case, the final (I guess also first) girl felt her hands glow and her body being filled with something: their leader.

"Let´s get this going." she said, turning around. It was about time. her hands and arms were joined together, green energy  beggining to form a sphere... The leader laughed through her body... The thing was growing, and so was it´s power, the energy was accumulating. Suddenly, there was burst of new energy and the leader knew the clone had just committed suicide. It wouldn´t  be in vain.

The sphere or energy was sent flying, and the entire Wall was vaporized. Truly, powerless humans were useless.

"I´ll leave it to you." The leader said to the remaining clone, as the body she was possessing passed out.

(Chika´s POV)

I returned to my clone at the academy, sitting alone in a tree, sure even a clone could handle the task of stealing some documents from men barely armed. I saw someone running away from  the class, which reminded me it was likel about to start. Or did it start already? My mind was confused, the sense of time when you travel across countries in moments. Maybe the student was looking for me? Either way, asking was most likely gonna be a necessity.

I leaped down from the tree, and waved at the boy.

"Hello there! Have our classes started yet? I´m afraid I might not have slept very well last night..." I called out to him.

@Spanner

Aleister Doyle

View attachment 206351

Aleister was in the middle of the important task that was running away from his responsibilities (and the ones trying to enforce his participation) when he heard a feminine voice calling him, apparently trying to ask him something. His first action was, of course, stopping his walking and inspecting the girl with his gaze, clearly trying to figure away her identity before he even tried to understand the question. Black hair and odd eyes? Never saw her before. Probably a freshman. He stated inwardly, proceeding to try figuring out what she asked after realizing that she probably wasn't an old student messing around. "Classes..? I actually don't know... I kinda lost my watch a few days ago." He started the reply as soon as he managed to recall the question, about half a dozen of seconds after he stopped his walk. "But, well, considering the sun position and the fact that there's already someone coming after me, I'm guessing they started since a while ago." He finished directing a playful smile to thw girl, his right hand unconsciously moving to fix his own hair, as if trying to tidy the bed hair.

@Idea

*Wylla Isla*

~~~

OAaIHlS.jpg

Wylla continued to observe the students for a short while longer. It seemed to be in-between classes for the moment. It wasn't like the rich Second Year to miss any class at all. Even after she suffered great emotional distress, the girl showed up to class. However, today she was feeling quite different. A breeze blew through school grounds, brushing her long golden hair about her shoulders. The cool air tickled her unusually long ears, and her nose wiggled, feeling the chill through her face. Time to head in.

Esprit was atop a mountain, and it was often chilly. Sometimes it was extremely cold, but SE helped regulate Adept's inner temperatures, allowing for the student body and faculty to exist up on that tall mountain, even during the coldest of summity days. That didn't mean the chill wasn't annoying or anything. So, Wylla decided to take her wallowing in despair inside.

Her eyes fell upon a student she didn't recognize, getting stopped and asked a question about classes. The other girl, she also didn't recognize. A First Year? A... Third Year? If they were unrecognizable, then they had to be in a different grade. Regardless, her unusual ears picked up their voices on that chilly wind.

Frowning, that she hadn't really meant to eavesdrop, Wylla walked over. "Um, couldn't help but overhear..." she tried to sound reasonable. People didn't like to be eavesdropped on. Wylla herself thought it was rude. There was a particular reason, that she wasn't exactly sticking to her usual routine of heading to all classes. That reason was simple.

"I heard there was an Advancement Test today," she alerted the First and... Third Years. "I don't know what a.. Third Year could learn, but I'm headed over to the arena to watch it. If you're not looking to go to class today, perhaps you two would enjoy a good duel? I know I do." Wylla looked between the two, and smiled.

@Idea @Spanner @Arty

(chika´s POV)

I chuckled. Well, now this was just perfect. Did I just accidentally run into a deliquent? These would be my favorite people through the year, my only only allies. After all, causing mischief was their business. This particular blondie was taller than I  was , older looking , so he was likely to be at least a second year. Na expert fighter? Probably not...or was he? Could one tell so easily, by looks alone? Obviously not. After all, my looks, the looks they could see, they weren´t the ones I really had.

"coming after you? Did you get into trouble? Are you...the sort of person who frequently gets into trouble?" I tilted my head and placed a finger over my lips in gestores of curiosity. The conversation was going wonderfully, but as soon would be demonstrated by this unruly universe, such smooth things eventually come to a Sharp end.

Another blond, a female this time, approached the two of us. She spoke about the advancement test I was told about this morning. I smiled

"Advancement test? That was one of those...big important competitions, right? Between stundents? Who´s taking it?" I inquired, but then realizing something. That boy was a third year?! I quickly turned again, that boy was a baby compared to a third year! Or at least...what I imagined a third year would be like. My mind kept popping up to a manly guy in a suit and a professional voice, but a strangely arranged hair and some headphones. Anyway, I had to ask. "You´re a thrid year? My... "

@Spanner @Thalia_Neko

(chika´s POV)

I chuckled. Well, now this was just perfect. Did I just accidentally run into a deliquent? These would be my favorite people through the year, my only only allies. After all, causing mischief was their business. This particular blondie was taller than I  was , older looking , so he was likely to be at least a second year. Na expert fighter? Probably not...or was he? Could one tell so easily, by looks alone? Obviously not. After all, my looks, the looks they could see, they weren´t the ones I really had.

"coming after you? Did you get into trouble? Are you...the sort of person who frequently gets into trouble?" I tilted my head and placed a finger over my lips in gestores of curiosity. The conversation was going wonderfully, but as soon would be demonstrated by this unruly universe, such smooth things eventually come to a Sharp end.

Another blond, a female this time, approached the two of us. She spoke about the advancement test I was told about this morning. I smiled

"Advancement test? That was one of those...big important competitions, right? Between stundents? Who´s taking it?" I inquired, but then realizing something. That boy was a third year?! I quickly turned again, that boy was a baby compared to a third year! Or at least...what I imagined a third year would be like. My mind kept popping up to a manly guy in a suit and a professional voice, but a strangely arranged hair and some headphones. Anyway, I had to ask. "You´re a thrid year? My... "

@Spanner @Thalia_Neko

*Wylla Isla*

~~~

Wylla continued to observe the students for a short while longer. It seemed to be in-between classes for the moment. It wasn't like the rich Second Year to miss any class at all. Even after she suffered great emotional distress, the girl showed up to class. However, today she was feeling quite different. A breeze blew through school grounds, brushing her long golden hair about her shoulders. The cool air tickled her unusually long ears, and her nose wiggled, feeling the chill through her face. Time to head in.

Esprit was atop a mountain, and it was often chilly. Sometimes it was extremely cold, but SE helped regulate Adept's inner temperatures, allowing for the student body and faculty to exist up on that tall mountain, even during the coldest of summity days. That didn't mean the chill wasn't annoying or anything. So, Wylla decided to take her wallowing in despair inside.

Her eyes fell upon a student she didn't recognize, getting stopped and asked a question about classes. The other girl, she also didn't recognize. A First Year? A... Third Year? If they were unrecognizable, then they had to be in a different grade. Regardless, her unusual ears picked up their voices on that chilly wind.

Frowning, that she hadn't really meant to eavesdrop, Wylla walked over. "Um, couldn't help but overhear..." she tried to sound reasonable. People didn't like to be eavesdropped on. Wylla herself thought it was rude. There was a particular reason, that she wasn't exactly sticking to her usual routine of heading to all classes. That reason was simple.

"I heard there was an Advancement Test today," she alerted the First and... Third Years. "I don't know what a.. Third Year could learn, but I'm headed over to the arena to watch it. If you're not looking to go to class today, perhaps you two would enjoy a good duel? I know I do." Wylla looked between the two, and smiled.

@Idea @Spanner @Arty

Aleister Doyle

View attachment 206351

"Trouble? Not really." He shrugged at the question, trying his best to find a way of explaining his situation in a way that didn't bring any kind lf misunderstanding. "I'm just an expert at avoiding any kind of responsibilities and laze around with perfection, a professional slacker." He announced in a playful tone, apparently not even awkward about saying such an outrageous thing in loud voice to a student he just meet. Truth being said, it wasn't as if he felt that what he did was something especially wrong, and even if he did think about hiding away his behaviour the new student would probably hear some rumours about him later on, making the whole ordeal of softening away the truth an unneeded bother.

"It isn't as if I-" Before he could even finish explaining his unusual situation, another feminine voice suddenly cut in into the conversation,  a blonde girl that he recognized as one of the second year students. "An advancement test? That actually sounds like the perfect excuse for lazing around!" He exclaimed, apparently more amused by the thought of being able to find a fitting excuse than by the perspective of watching a duel. "An advancement test is indeed an important occasion, as it is basically a test to see if someone can just jump a year. No idea about who is trying it tho, it's quite unusual to see one." He managed to reply the new girl before his attention diverted from the subject, something really rare considering how his thoughts easily drifted away from the subject normally. "Also... Yeah, I'm a third year." He said, suddenly fixing his lazy posture as if trying to look more impressive, apparently trying to mimic the proud demeanor of some students. "More specifically, I'm Aleister Ignatius Doyle, the most suitable candidate for the position of ultimate slacker amongst the third years." He finished, maintaining a serious tone that definitely didn't suit the shameless display during the whole introduction.

@Idea @Thalia_Neko

*Wylla Isla*

~~~

OAaIHlS.jpg

Wylla just confirmed her suspicions. The girl was indeed a First Year. Pretty clueless to how the school was ran, and all the intricacies of various events of higher years. Still, it was Four Months into the school year, and she seemed competent enough. "I don't know who is competing." It wasn't like another tiered year to know about the others. Unless, you were someone like the Student Council President, whose job it was to know everything about the student body. "I just heard about the Advancement Test."

The boy before her, was also as she suspected. A Third Year, considering she had never seen him in any Year Two classes. That explained that. Filling her head with his words, Wylla's ears twitched in irritated response. This boy talked casually about slacking! Like it was nothing! Just his words were making her angry. She came from a rich family, and only knew work and effort. Not to mention slacking was what got Eros killed... Eros didn't pay much attention in classes, and instead opted to mess around. Then she sought out outside help... and look where that ended...

Suddenly, Wylla found her mood changing. She wasn't angry anymore, though the two beside her probably hadn't even known she was angry at all. Instead, she was just sad, thinking about her friend, whom she had to mercy... k-k...k-ki... Mercy -that. Now, she just wanted to think about something else; focusing on an Advancement Test seemed like a good replacement.

"I'm Wylla. Wylla Isla, of the Isla family. Third eldest in a line of heirs, of boys and girls," Wylla announced, standing proudly, upright, with proper posture. Her family was a renowned family in Royal City. One of the richest there was. Her father owned a big corporation, that also exported to Virtue and V-City.

@Idea @Spanner

(Chika' s POV)

I wasn't entirely sure how to react to his response. My face froze into a nervous smile as I tried to ponder whether I should be shocked , flirty, curious , angry, pitiful... It was just too much out of left field. How was I supposed to reply to "Oh, I'm not in trouble, I'm just a professional ditcher! Slacker... whatever"? At least his tone was playful, meaning there was some chance he had awareness of the absurdity of his statements, and I was gonna let him finish but even he was interrupted by the arrival of the newcomer. I lost an opportunity to make a proper ally, hopefully I could salavage something though.

"Oh, whoever is taking this advancement test must be pretty impressive, then. But can they really win? They are fighting someone with more training and just as powerful, after all, or am I wrong? What happens to the student of the upper year that is defeated? Surely it's an unbearable shame, loosing to someone younger , less experienced, and less trained than yourself. Do they drop an year of they loose?" I had to keep playing dumb or I could have myself blown over. A risk I would rather not take.

Since everyone else was introducing themselves , I thought I might as well.

"Pleasure to meet you Aleister and Wylla. I am Mumei Notoki, seventeen years of age, first year here in the academy. Though the latter part you already knew." 

I giggled again. Time to make a move.

"Anyway, I think I would like to see this duel myself. I don't think my SE is grand or powerful , magnificent like whichever ability is now in display in the battleground, under such judges... But if I can learn even a little bit, that could help, couldn't it? " I giggled, for several reasons, likely not for the one they thought I did. Not that I would let them think about it. I reached out my elbow to the boy and bowed in an old , lady-like fashion. 

"Shall we go together? I believe you said you were interested in going too, correct?" I asked the boy I just gave my arm to.

@Spanner @Thalia_Neko

Aleister Doyle

View attachment 206351

Aleister barely managed to hold back his laugher when he noticed the reactions to his outrageous way of talking. Be it the twitching ears of the stern looking second year or the stiff smile of the newcomer both the reactions amused him greatly, after all managing to make a pretty girl react in a funny way was already quite interesting for him so making that with two at the same time was quite pleasant for him, especially when one of them was the daughter of the well known Isla family.

"Well, it's already quite rare for someone to actually pass the advancement test. To the point that I know personally just one person who did it" Aleister started explaining in a nonchalant way, his right hand moving to once more fix his hair, temporarily pushing away the hair covering his closed right eye while he continued the explanation. "Even if they win, the other party will hardly be ashamed as long as he performed well. After all most of the battles between adepts vary a lot in results, as the exact reaction between different kinds of Spirit Powers is hardly predictable. In fact, most of the older students would generally consider that the challenger won because his power happened to be strong against the other party's power." He surprisingly gave quite the serious expression while trying to fix his bed hair, demonstrating some knowledge about the subject.

"Wylla and Mumei then? Cool." He replied in the same playful way than before, finally diverting his attention from his attempts of fixing the rebelling hair. "As for watching the duel, I have nothing against that." He replied while moving his arm to return the gesture made by the girl, taking her arm in a natural way that demonstrated some familiarity with the gesture, giving the impression that he was quite accostumied with the act of accompanying females. "Would you like to join us, Ms. Isla?" He asked in a playful way, extending his free hand as if offering his other arm to the stern looking girl, his face clearly showing a roguish smile that naturally suited his scoundrel-like behaviour.

@Idea @Thalia_Neko

*Wylla Isla*

~~~

OAaIHlS.jpg

Wylla listened to the questions from the First Year rattle off, one after another. Clearly she wasn't that well-informed, and she had a lot of learning. Her interest and curiosity made the Second Year smile with delight. The girl's ignorance was charming.

The girl preceded to announce herself as Mumei, and the smile from this girl's enthusiasm never left Wylla's face. "I don't know exactly, but I suspect there would be a certain level of shame. I know I'd personally be quite annoyed if I lost to a First Year." The blonde nodded, in response, "Yeah, I would definitely feel aggravated to lose to someone younger, and less experienced." She announced simply, and firmly. Then it struck her, that Mumei was a First Year. "Oh! Uh. But I'm sure you're good in your own way! Also, no. If the higher year does manage to lose -ha, like they would, though-, but anyway, no, they don't drop back a year. They just leave with their pride hurting."

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]'I don't think my SE is grand or powerful.'[/COLOR]

"Oh, you know.. You're just a First Year! That's what our entire existence here is for. As Adepts its our duty to train and get stronger. Esprit Academy is world-renowned. You'll get stronger here, for sure." Even, as she finished her statement, Wylla's mind drifted to Eros, and how her friend seemingly struggled to get any better. How that, ultimately, turned out.

Wylla glanced at the Third year, listening to his take on it. Wait, he knew someone who did pass an Advancement Test? Who? She wanted to ask, instead letting him finish. His words refuted how she personally thought of it. "What? How could you say that? Certainly there would be some shame! What if you lost to me, or even Mumei here? While it's true that Spirit Powers vary wildly... I do think there is a certain level that everyone expects from someone of a certain grade. If that person underperformed... " She shook her head, blonde locks swishing. "I don't think it's as simple as just being so happy-go-lucky about it. There would definitely be some ill will." At least that was Wylla's mindset on Advancement Tests. Someone passing their test was not the same as someone beating the senior student. Wylla, herself, would be greatly humiliated, struggling with her ego; if she were to lose in an Advancement Test against a challenger student.

Then the both of them offered to go to the arena together; intentions to observe and learn from this next Advancement Test. The guy offered her his arm, and she narrowed her eyes. "Hmph! I'm not quite sure how I feel about your lax, lazy attitude!" she chimed, sticking up her nose away from him, swishing her hair and her dress at him, turning abruptly away.

@Idea @Spanner

(Chika's POV)

"Pl-please don't laugh! It's embarrassing when people laugh so much." I looked away, covering my face with my hand. Hopefully the man's mind would imagine a blush, that always got them, right? If nothing else , displaying innocence first was a good ladder step for the big reveal later, would add to the shock and to the focus on my person.

"Ms Wylla, there is no need to comfort me, I am quite aware of my own ability." I chuckled. "After all, all I can do is this..."

I raised a hand and a gun shaped materialized itself in it. Then I aimed at the sky, a BANG echoed , shooting a tiny fireball that flew into the distance, dissipating itself slowly and steadily, leaving behind a thin trail of smoke.

I covered my mouth in an expression of shock. 

"Oh my , I forgot! I can only do this once every hour... There aren't any monsters around, are there? Or anyone else who could attack us? I trust the academy is safe, but being a place with so many adepts, surely some dangerous things are bound to be attracted here, am I wrong?"

The conversation about the test trailed on, and I allowed the two "more advanced" students have heir discussion. Truth be told, I was also curious about who it was the boy knew that passed the advancement test, so I decided to stay quiet and listen for that bit. 

"In any case, I'm relieved I don't have to take one myself. For someone like me, learning things calmly at a proper pace seems like the best answer." I finally commented. "But staying to think too much won't get us any closer to the real thing. Besides, our "excuse " as mr Aleister here called it, would be wasted if we didn't go take a look while it's still ongoing."

With arms wrapped on the boy's and the other girl refusing the same contact I leaned n him a little and have him a (purposely) shy smile.

"Don't worry about it. You seem like a good gentleman. And someone willing to be...nice beyond the rules." I whispered "To be honest I'm still a little frightened that something may come while I'm defenseless... Will you.. protect me... Aleister?"

@Spanner @Thalia_Neko

Aleister Doyle

View attachment 206351

"I can't just stop laughing when i want, that's not how it works!" He happily exclaimed after seeing the girl reaction, apparently quite satisfied with the scene. Even while hearing the explanation of the second year girl his playful smile continued to cover his face, in despite of the apparent seriousness of the explanation, and he maintained exactly the same expression even after watching the demonstration of Mumei's prowess, giving away that he wasn't really surprised by the sudden action nor amused by her power.

"I'm 100% sure that not everyone reacts like that, I would gladly accept that you have talent if you managed to defeat me." He replied in a nonchalant way when confronted about the reaction to losing a battle against an underclassmen, clearly refuting that this would hurt his ego. "Also, the person I know never had any problem with the guy he defeated in the advancement test. While they're not friends, he never actually acted against the person I know." He continued talking, showing quite the familiarity with the person he was talking about. "He did act as his rival for some time though... Well, it wasn't really hostile or anything." He finished with a shrug, apparently not really that interested by the situation.

"How cold, Ms. Isla. I just wanted to show off a little with flowers in both hands. I'm sure every single guy would be envious if they saw me like this" He playfully replied, proceeding to turn his head to the younger girl as he faintly heard her question. "A gentleman duty is defending a defenseless lady after all" He simply replied when faced by her question, hardly showing any signal that  embaressment. In fact, his playful smile looked as carefree as ever when he nonchalantly replied the girl and his eyes, albeit not apparent, gave away a hint of amusement while he talked but completely lacking any seriousness.

@Idea @Thalia_Neko

*Wylla Isla*

~~~

OAaIHlS.jpg

The First Year demonstrated her ability, by firing a fireball out of some gun up into the air, leaving behind a softly hovering smoke trail. Alarmed, she recounted how she could only do it once per hour. Well, that seemed incredibly weak. Something that just fueled her idea of losing to a First Year in an Advancement Test as something shameful, even more. Why had she even felt the need to show that off? Until, Mumei had stated she could only do it once an hour, it hadn't been all that bad, but that little tidbit made it laughably awful, and nigh useless in any given combat scenario. Wylla tried to think back over a year ago. There was no way she had ever been that weak. "Well, at least your here at Esprit," she stated to Mumei, implying that she had quite a long way to go.

Then, distastefully, Mumei started fawning over the guy, holding against him, and asking him to protect 'little ol' her', like she was some defenseless princess. Ugh. Turning up her lip, Wylla attempted to set some of this straight. With a shake of her head, she answered, "No. There shouldn't be any threats that can get you here." Her green eyes glanced around the small outdoor area. It was surrounded on all sides by buildings of Esprit Academy. Not to mention they were high atop a mountain. Thirdly, all of the powerful Adepts gathered in one place. Fourthly, a barrier protected them. "You really don't have to worry so much, Mumei... I'm sure you don't have to fret, just study hard, and you'll get the hang of your little fire-gun ability! Keep at it!" She clenched her fist, and tried to sound inspiring, though she honestly just thought this girl was weak and fickle.

Aleister began to describe some of his involvement and knowledge of a previous Advancement Test, that Wylla had seemingly missed. Maybe it had occurred in his First Year, before she was at the Academy? He recounted how the two were rivals of sorts, but harbored no ill will, even the one who lost. Especially, the one who lost. Who seemed to respect the power of the previous year that managed to beat him. "Inspirational," she noted simply, still unconvinced. He gave his 100% garauantee that not everyone would be super envious, and vindictive. Well of course not. Not everyone was the same. Though, the same could be applied oppositely. "Not everyone is of sound mind as those two, and would take it as well as your friend, and that his challenger, either."

He was flirting, and acting all gallant with the young Mumei. Either she was an airhead, or she was enjoying the attention. To, Wylla, it was rather vile. Ugh. "You're not defending anyone. Nothing dangerous is here. Let's go." She said sternly, turning on her heel, and walking the path leading towards the arena.

@Idea @Spanner

Miné Maro 

An eerie figure barring the resemblance of a woman had stood blankly atop of the surface of a body of water. The woman had adorned a loose black robe that draped across her shoulders and fell at about her ankles. The upper portion of her face and her eyes were concealed carefully by a bandage.  The lake beneath the silhouettes body had remained absolutely placid, not a single ripple had erupted from the water's surface. Gradually the figure had begun spinning their body in a way that was almost uncanny. Their footsteps did not disturb the surface of the water in the slightest, not electing a single wave from the body of water. With time, her movements had picked up in both intensity and speed. Not one footstep was misplaced, her motions were calculated yet also erratic. The woman had hummed a little song as she danced along the surface of the water, without a care in the world...

Gradually the danced had slowed, until it had come to a halt. The woman lifted a hand to cover her mouth as she laughed joyfully, nothing had pleased her more than to relax and mess around in such a manner. The feeling of water against her feet cured whatever stress that she may have held prior to the event. Slowly she withdrew her body from the lake and on to the rocky shore.  Flopping around like a wet dog,  she shook all of the moisture that had clung to her body off of herself. She did not mind the feeling of the rough rocks against her bare feet, she had grown accustomed to that sort of thing from the time she spent with nature. The school had offered her many luxurious things, many of which she did not care for. She heard of another school that was much more advanced technologically than this one, which was hard to imagine. It was already difficult enough for her to commune with nature here, she could not imagine life at Souldew...

There was supposed to be some sort of advancement test hosted today, everyone was talking about it. Miné admittedly did not care for such things. Sparring with someone was suppose to be something more meaningful. It should not be a show for people to amuse themselves with. It was a dance between two warriors who aspire to become something greater. Furthermore she believed that something as valuable as advancement should not be held over a student's head in such a setting. It inspires a bad relationship to be developed between students. As such, she did not want to partake by observing such an event. Instead her free time was better spent here at the lakes far below Espirit Academy.  

Alright... Judges are in place... crowd is beginning to form... Perfect... It's my turn to shine... I don't know who this person is, but I will win this! I am John Abraus, and I shall prove to everyone, who I am! No mercy... None for anyone who dare oppose me! I've waited for this... For so long! They thought they could hold me down... But they won't! I will never let that happen! Years of study... Working day after day, creating these worthless things, I finally get to show off! I finally get to be judged by my peers!

"So... You're the whelp that is here to fight me eh?" John had rolled his eyes, stretching his arms a bit. "Many call me that. But it's rather amusing. Especially when they end up bleeding down the alley." He smirked a bit, looking around the room nervously. "Alright, sh-" "Enough talk. Come at me with what you have. I'd love to play with that little toy of yours..." He seemed to be talking about the golem. Which pissed off John a bit.

John merely sighed, before closing his eyes... "Just take care of him little one... I want this to be over as soon as possible." The golem began to charge at the challenger, raising it's fist to punch him, however... he simply took the golem, and slammed it down, causing it to shatter into multiple shards. "Don't get so cocky first year..." And with that... John grew enraged, raising his hand to create a set of elaborate gestures. Soon enough, various rocks from the floor began to form around John, creating a sort of pseudo armor. "I'll beat you to a fucking pulp!!!" He yelled, charging at the second year, and began to strike furiously. Upper Jab... Low kick... Uppercut... Just like he had practiced. Even with this, the second year blocked him with ease, soon grabbing his arm. "Enough with this. I thought I was fighting someone gifted." John was suddenly thrown into the air, landing with a sickening crack onto the ground, to the dismay of others. His legs seemed to be broken, him unable to move. The crowd seemed to be a bit disappointed in this, many starting to leave. He wouldn't give up...

He stood back up, however, it seemed that he wasn't moving himself... he managed to use the last of his energy to mold the shards of rock over his legs, allowing him to move at a limited pace. "I won't give up yet fools!!!" John looked at his opponent, baring his teeth. With a few more gestures, he summoned several golems, grinning crazily. "Try t-this! You'll see..." As the golems began to rush forwards once again, John collapsed, exhausted, and his creations did so too, shattering once more. It was over, as John couldn't fight anymore.

(Again, I'm not great with combat scenes... :( )

Sis 

~~~

46Z1Xws.jpg

Name: Chil "Sis" Wrote

Gender: Male, but mistaken for a female. Is an unwilling transgender 'girl'.

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 104 lbs

Academy: Esprit

Year: First

Spirit Power: Whispers of terror and nightmares.

• Projects nightmares, and horror into the minds of people around 'her'. Much nastier to people who are asleep, but victims don't have to just be asleep.
  • 'Her' power manifests as voices in 'her' head that are only ever satisfied when she tortures others.
  • Has very little control over 'herself', but can make use of her SP quite easily.
  • Images to awake people seem like nightmarish illusions and visions.

Eye Color: Milky White (Partially blind) - Can't control 'her' own sight.

Hair Color: Black

Description: Sis is very frail looking, bordering on anorexic. 'She' appears very slender, and holds 'herself' in a very seclusive manner. 'Her' scrawny body is gangly and puny, with a bony appearance. It almost seems like 'she's' malnourished. 'Her' SE (DE) managed to develop on her body physically, leaving strange markings all over her skin, with unusual white spots dotting all over 'her'. This gives her a very frightening appearance, almost possessed-like. In keeping with 'her' feminine, emo appearance, 'she' wears small, feminine outfits, revealing her 'possessed' skin, and has a dark made-up face, with shadowy, inky eyes, and black lips. Sis only wears feminine articles of clothing, anything to satisfy the voices.

Sexuality: Unknown

Relationships: The only relationship Sis has, is to the 'voices' in 'her' head. No one else has the potential to get close.

Likes: Causing pain to others, due to it being what the voices want. Blackness, shadows, and seclusion. When the 'voices' leave 'her' alone.

Dislikes: Any type of merrymaking, laughter, people enjoying themselves. When people make it apparent that he's a 'female'. Paradoxically, when they remind 'her' that 'she's' actually a he. 

Strengths: Sis's strength comes from the fact that 'she' can send victims into mass hysterics, with torturous nightmares and illusions. Sis's SP is particularly nasty, and has been known to fell opponents with very minimal effort. 'She' also is rather mysterious, and 'her' SP is largely misunderstood. In fact, most don't even know Sis's SP at all, and they just witness 'her' bring down opponents by simply standing there.

Weaknesses: Sis's actual body is very fragile in comparison to most Adepts. Most of Sis's SE is in the form of 'her' Spirit Power, which leaves 'her' body unprotected, and mostly defenseless. Against anything mechanical in nature, Sis is actually useless and stands no chance. Outside of 'her' SP, Sis has very little else to offer.

Personality: Sis is a tortured soul. Even before 'her' Spirit Power awakened, 'she' struggled, and had issues in life. Constantly hurting, trapped in 'herself'; Sis has mostly always been emo. Someone who loathes themselves, and the world. Sis can appear rather demented. 'Her' physical appearance doesn't help dispute this fact. 'She' 'enjoys' causing pain to others. In reality, 'she' is forced to, because it helps relieve the pain 'she' feels. Helps 'her' mind free itself of the 'voices' within it.

History: Chil grew up in an orphanage, after his parents committed a joint suicide. Unbeknownst to anyone, it was Chil's fault; that was the day when his Spirit Power awakened. At the age of 5, he drove them both to madness, resulting in their deaths. After, living a sheltered life in an orphanage for a couple years, trying his hardest to be a good person, and be normal, he literally could not take it any longer; it was impossible to hold back. Chil rushed to the girls's rooms and stole their makeup, clothes, and various other articles. The voices were tearing him apart, and at their behest, they coerced Chil into his new feminine persona: Sis.

This didn't go without notice. After, watching his unusual, and scary behavior, the staff at the orphanage decided to punish Chil. Intervening, trying to fix the strange boy, who was trying to be a girl, scaring the other kids of the orphanage. It was a mistake, and it went horribly wrong.

After being confronted, Sis claimed it was the 'voices'. Sis claimed 'she' didn't mean to. Sis claimed it was all the voices, and that they preferred 'her' this way. They liked 'her' small, sweet, innocent, controllable, malleable. It was the voices -that attacked everyone in the orphanage; driving everyone there to madness, and quickly, to death.

Sis left. "She" walked away from that horrid bloodied place, seeking out a place to stay. With this darkness in her mind and subconscious, it wasn't long until she was confronted with monsters. Even as a small child, with very little control over her power, Sis easily wiped out any threat. Not without something affecting her, though. The monsters awoke the darkness within, swarming her psyche with their DE, forming Sis into a Dark Adept. That was when the freakish markings appeared on her skin. With specks of white flaking all along her slim form.

Aside from forming the strange markings all over her body, another side effect of becoming a Dark Adept, was the loss of her sight. Or rather, she has sight, but only at various times. Sis has no control whether she can see or not. Sometimes she can, and other times she's completely blind, relying totally on her DE and the voices. Usually, though, her vision is blurry, and foggy, leaving her only enough to be able to move around like a normal person. This oddity is not known by others, as basically everything about Sis is kept secret.

Sis struggled with anything good, leaving only pain, and death in her wake. The voices had their puppet, able to do anything they wanted. Whether it was torture, murder, or simple sadistic fun. Their 'girl' had no capacity to stop them... only to follow directions, and do as they said. Though, there was never any indication that a wandering little girl had anything to do with anything terrible.

Eventually, she was found by a nice older Adept, who could feel the girl had some form of Spirit Power, but mistook the DE within her as a growing powerful strength. Her body was thin, clearly malnourished, and barely taken care of in any significant way. Seeing the tragedy here, he brought her to Esprit, where he thought the 'girl' known as 'Sis', could find some help. Discovering, Sis had the ability to become an Adept, the Academy put her, to began lessons, enrolling, and learning like any other student.

Other: Sis is a Dark Adept.

She can't help some of the things she does with her Spirit Power. She also never wanted to be female, but the 'voices' made 'her' make some changes in her life.

"So, she's being held back again?" a male voice came from within the room; a door separating the 'girl' and the people talking within. They were discussing 'her' place at this school, she understood that. She even recognized the voice that was speaking, since she had heard him quite often. A man with a lot of influence there, and even in the surrounding area, the Dean of Esprit Academy. His tone was one of annoyance, and indignation. He was clearly displeased with how this whole thing was turning out.

"Yes, she just doesn't seem to be advancing in anything really. Unlike most of the other students, who seem to pick up most of it all, quite easily," another voice answered him. A woman's. "It's not often that students are held back."

"Sis seems to struggle primarily with others. She hasn't made a single friend here, and even the Counselor can't seem to get much out of her," someone commented.

"'Sis'," the Dean spoke, scratching his chin, which the girl outside the room could spot, through a crack in the door. "Do we even know that that's her name? Who is she? Where is she from? After two years, you'd think we'd know something! Anything!"

"Corrin just brought her here, and after we discovered she had quite high amounts of SE, we assumed she'd progress just like any other student," the Counselor was saying. "However, she just seems to shut herself off. She has the worst case of isolation, that I've ever seen. She barely speaks to me at all, in our sessions."

The Dean sighed, shaking his head, "Maybe she's just not cut out to be an Adept like we figured. I mean, is it right, my understanding that not even her Spirit Power has manifested?"

"Yes, that's correct," the woman from before answered.

"Two years she's been here. No friends, held back both times, no Spirit Power, refuses to even train like others..." The Dean sighed harder, once again. "I think we should just expel her. Clearly, we were wrong. This isn't the place for her."

A pitied whispered, "Poor girl..." could be heard.

That train of thought was shut down, "Sir, I think she has the capacity to be a great Adept! She just needs a little more time! She's younger than other students, and she came to us very young. I think if she can just open up, then some real progress will be made! Just a little more time..."

The Dean looked to whoever was talking, who Sis could not see from the small crack. "Fine. One more year. I'll give her one more year, but if she's not made any signficiant progress, at all, then she's out of here! Got it? This is Sis's last chance."

People started moving from their positions, but she spotted a man step up before the Dean. Through her milky eyesight, she couldn't make out any details, but once the Dean spoke his name, she recognized him. "Corrin, I have something I want you to do..." he was saying, before Sis was forced away from the door; a woman exiting.

She stepped up before the short form of Sis, looking down at the emo girl before her. With a sigh of her own, she lightly touched Sis's cheek with her hand. "Please, Sis. Try. Just try this year... Could you do that for me?" She waited a moment, her eyes staring into the milky ones of Sis. A breath loosed from her. "Silent as always."

~~~

Sis sat in the stands around the arena, unfocused eyes focused on the ring below. Her space was taken up by only herself. Too dower for anyone else to want to sit near her, even when the other students were busy focusing on the Advancement Test below. Most avoided the creepy girl. There was a rumor that she was possessed by some spiritual being, which most claimed was demonic in nature.

Just no one wanted to deal with her. There were people that were already in Year Three, that had originated in her year. She was the only one in quite a long time to have failed the school year twice in a row. That little tidbit fueled the rumors that there was something wrong with her.

Right now, though, her attention was on the boys in the arena, uncaring about anything that anyone else said about her. Voices, as usual, swarmed her head, talking about those boys below.

See him?

See him, Sis?

Just do it.

Hurt him.

A little vision.

It won't be so bad.

Promise.

Sis...

Just do it!

SIS!

Her eyes scrunched up, and her teeth grated against themselves, while she struggled to not do as the whispers said. They weren't bad right now, so she could withhold herself. Besides, once she opened her eyes, she watched the challenger fall. He lost. Sis hadn't even needed to do anything. With a relieved sigh, she brushed her hand through some of her hair.

@Arty

Cynax had been at the arena for a while, he missed his first class by accident, his head stuck in a book as always, he actually missed the fight, the one thing he was there for, he looked up and saw someone else on the ground "aww, i missed it already, either that wasnt very long or i was way to into this book" He didn't notice the girl who had sat down near him. He got a bit of a grin on his face as he scooted down the seats, well, more like hopped from the tops of the seats to the next until he was semi close to her and he looked at her for a second 'the girl with no friends, hmm, wonder if i might be able to change it, who knows, can't hurt to try' he thought to himself as he spoke quite abruptly "Well that was short lived," hoping to get her attention, and not shocked, burned, or something like that

@Thalia_Neko

((yes i know its a terrible intro))

Sis 

~~~

46Z1Xws.jpg

Sis turned 'her' milky gaze towards the sounds of the voice that was speaking to her apparently. Peering at the blurry shape of a male student there, 'she' didn't respond. It was 'them' that begun to respond, slowly getting louder and louder in her head. Interactions like this were a breeding ground for dangerous illusions.

Hey. Let us meet him.

He's cute.

It's fine.

Let us meet him. Go on, Sis.

Just a little bit of power. Not too much.

It'll be fine.

C'mon, Sis. Be a good sport.

Frowning, she slapped her hands, with black nails, against her ears, in hopes of stopping the voices. As if that would actually help. Shutting her eyes, Sis shook her head, clearing the demented voices. Dark images began to creep into the corners of her mind, but she stopped them, by speaking up. In agreement, her voice was soft, timid, weak-sounding; barely audible at all.

"Yup. It was."

@las0r0o7

He watched for a second as the other student deceided to slap themselves a couple times, odd, but whatever. "guess that's what i get for having my head stuck in a book" he looked at her eyes for a second, he thought about them 'hmm, glossy eyes, but not white, so partially blind, so how did she see the fight, eh, not my buisiness' he held out a hand towards her "the name's Cynax, you must be Sis, its a shame no one really talks to you, i didn't get the chance last year so i thought i would make it up now." He was still under the impression that HE was a She, looked the part well enough anyways. "What say we make a couple friends along the way, what do yo say." he had quite the grin on his face, he had a few, perverted, thoughts run through his head a couple times. "That is unless you want to have a good friendly sparr, im always up for that, or a couple, maybe alot" he kept rambling on for a bit letting his white hair fluff about, granted that didn't take long for him to fix, he was semi-particular about it.

@Thalia_Neko

After a while, John had gotten up... Or at least tried to... The lights blurry, the sounds deafening, it took him a few minutes to come to his senses. He eventually rubbed his head, realizing that his opponent was gone. He failed didn't he... Dammit... He summoned the same rock shards to create a cast around his legs, starting to hobble off the stage, embarrassed... He was not worthy of this was he... He needed to train. He needed to work. He needed to beat than son of a...

He eventually left the arena, waving off several medics... His leg was fine, he told them, he was okay... For now...

(Sorry for the short post. Just wanted to conclude that)

Sis 

~~~

46Z1Xws.jpg

Sis slowly turned her head down towards the ring, observing the Advancement Test loser quickly rush out of the room, clearly embarrassed. She could feel his wounded pride all the way over here. Blinking, Sis had no felt no real sympathy for him, only pity. From here she could even 'see' him deny the school's paramedics. Heh. From what she could discern, was the fact that he had an injury on his leg. Oh well.

Maybe give him another injury? One he won't run away from... C'mon Sis...

"No," she spoke aloud firmly. Then she turned to face the man still talking to her, almost forgetting about him. Hm, so he knew who she was? Or the name she was forced to use anyway. Interesting.

Blank stare changed to a frown, when he mentioned it was a shame she didn't have friends. Sis preferred it that way... Friends never really worked out. Not with.. them.. apart of her life.

"No," she repeated. None of what he said sounded good at all. She didn't need his friendship. She didn't need him to sort of 'make up' for the fact that he had ignored her last year. And she certainly wouldn't be 'sparring' with him. "Absolutely not," she answered softly.

Go on. Do it. 'Spar' with the poor fool.

Show him how pathetic he really is.

Show him he shouldn't take you so lightly.

Show him your power, Sis.

"No," she repeated.

@Arty @las0r0o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back