• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings espeon's roleplay search {open}

espeon

🔮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ih9odTl.gif

Hi! My name is Sarah (she/they) and I am 24 years old. I have about 8 years of roleplaying experience but I have been on a break for almost 2 years now. Recently I’ve found myself missing roleplaying and having OCs after starting a ttrpg with some friends and watching a lot of Dimension 20. So, even though this version of roleplaying is different than ttrpgs, I decided to revisit roleplaying on this site with a brand new account because this used to be my site of choice throughout high school and college.

• Age Requirement :: I require the people I roleplay with to be at least 19 or older. I am not comfortable interacting with anyone still in high school, especially when it comes to roleplaying because I like romance in my roleplays.

Genre Preferences :: I am open to any and all genres. I'm into anything from a simple slice-of-life roleplay to more complex fantasy or sci-fi with world-building to dark horror plots. My only requirement is I want romance involved somehow as either a main or sub plot.

Types of Pairings :: I roleplay OC x OC pairings exclusively (even for fandom roleplays) and I am only interested in roleplaying either MxM or FxF pairings.

Post Length :: No one-liners! Please give me at least a paragraph per post so I have something to work with. My replies will typically be 1 to 5 paragraphs long.

Writing Style :: I prefer third person present tense. I can do third person past tense if needed but I feel more comfortable with present tense.

Literacy :: Please be at least semi-literate. I understand grammar or spelling mistakes because we all make them but please make an effort to do your best with both.

Roleplaying Location :: I roleplay on site and I prefer to do so over private messages only.

OOC :: Please be willing to help me plan in advance as well as discuss ideas OOC while the roleplay is going on. It makes it much more enjoyable when planning is a two-person effort rather than forced on one person. Also if you are willing to talk OOC with me that's always a nice bonus in my opinion because my favorite roleplays tend to be the ones where I can chat with my partner outside of roleplaying.

Posting Frequency :: I will reply in character at least once a week. But if I am feeling extra inspired and don't have too many plans I may reply more than once some weeks. However, I have a partner I live with, friends, a full-time job, and a commitment to a ttrpg that meets once a week. All of those things will always take top priority in my life before roleplaying so a week will probably be the normal length of time between replies for me. So please do not spam me every day asking for a reply. If it has been over a week you can check up on me seeing as I might have forgotten or my executive dysfunction might just be hitting me hard that week or something might have come up. But if it hasn't been a week yet please don't message me asking for a reply because it will make me not want to reply. Also, I will let you know if I plan on being away for a week or two for whatever reason and I ask the same courtesy of my partners.

Triggers :: Please let me know any triggers you have before we write together. My triggers/will not write subjects are eyeball violence, eating disorders, self-harm, depression, suicide/attempted suicide, terminal illness, major character death (As in one of our characters or a beloved side character dying. Any other death is fine with me but I'd prefer to discuss side character death OOC before it happens.), violence against animals, and cheating.

Face Claims :: No anime face claims please! Pretty much everything else is free game though. I am okay with written descriptions, real-life people face claims, drawn pictures, or even making a reference in a video game because I have definitely created characters in the sims before for ttrpg references. I usually use real-life people face claims plus written descriptions though.

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of these sound really fun! If you're still looking for partners, noble x noble/arranged marriages, childhood friends to lovers, and pretty much everything on your sci-fi list are favorites of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back