• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ESP Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Flashwolf96

Lurker Extraordinaire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okie-dokie, this is the OOC thread for the Esper Club RP. Feel free to talk here about what's going on in the story, your characters, or if you have any questions to ask me. Happy roleplaying! ^_^

I'd probably go with something like... Crow's Eye. Or, "As The Crow Flies" to relate it to distance and the view you get before teleporting. Crow Flies is snappier. Google-Portation?

I think it'd be better if the name was more on the nose, so it's easier to identify. World-portation jumped out at me, but it's kinda meh.

Still working on my post, if someone beats me to the punch I just want to to add a new detail to the school environment.

The Flyer has been "improved" more drawings hearts and stars added, and there are more of them around the school.

If that is ok? (if not ill just rewrite it)

Ill have it done by tonight\early AM at latest

So in other words, you're saying you want Hana to have made modifications to the poster? I think if there were more posters around the school, Koroko would have likely seen them already, so at least wait until the next day IC to have something like that done. Other than that, go ahead and modify it however you like.

AhhI thought it was more a flyer then poster. We talking a paper sheet size ? Was thinking copy machine from the teachers offices to explain the duplicates being setup after school hours.

I did use the word "poster" to describe it each and every time it was mentioned, if I'm remembering right. Admittedly though, I was never really thinking about the actual size/shape of it, since I didn't think it'd be very relevant. If you want to think of it as a flyer in terms of size, go right ahead.

But is it really so important that they be set up after school hours? I don't particularly mind, and if you're that insistent about it, I guess it's fine.

Last edited:
Hrm, yep I do see poster in the post (oof that sentence felt redundant). My apologies I can fix that.

Aren't club and activities after school in japan?

Yeah, they are. I don't really understand what you're getting at, though? Either way, feel free to have them hung up.

was goin try and edit in text color to neaten it up but wont let me. I will remember to do all of that next time .___.

For my thousandth message, I must say:

Dab.

I'm going to be taking another stab at posting when your post is out, Classix. Get this ball rolling. I had trouble figuring out whether I should go over a day in the life of my character prior, and got too in my own head on that and also trying to find a faceclaim/character design (still dont have one). Which as far as first impression goes is pretty accurate. BUT. Yeah. Will be posting today after you.

Oh, and I dont know a thing about BBCode so no one here should expect pretty designs from me. Would be cool to learn eventually.

Last edited:
Congrats on your 1000th post
giphy.gif

you mentioning it has reminded me to also post these. Hope the links don't get broken.

th
75c2341a5a451e70e88f27bf9cc88f9e3a25357f_hq.jpg
Yes i did just pull these from a google search... I am ashamed.

Wow Classix Classix , that post was AMAZING. Color me impressed. I really love the dynamic between Akira and Hana, even in this toned-down state, and you did a great job adapting to the school environment I set up in my own post. (Also I totally imagined Akira as Houtarou even before you pulled those pictures).

I just added a characters page for everyone to resubmit their character sheets, so please head over there when you're able.

>Didn't see the IC 4am notification for some reason.

Mischievous rascal, that Ianes. Who I keep mentally reading as "Lanes" instead. Mmhmm great post. Feel free you three to get some banter going. My post will also be in the AM time tonight most likely. Wish I'd seen that notif ;_;.

And cool will get on that character posting later too.

xD I was wondering why you were saying that. I was confused. Anyway there's still some leaflets around for anyone to find. Know what you mean with the lanes, I blame the font, I'll try to search for one with a different upper case i.

Also thank you Flash, I was Goin try and get it done sooner after work but my roommate wanted me to pwr level him on BL3. -_- I promised to do it 3 weeks ago but he just finished the game yesterday. He grew bored after the 5th boss reset.

Bleh. There there. Found my mojo once I found it fine to rewind that far back for openers. Hopefully, nobody minds. So much to read for the ones still yet to arrive >.> heh. I wouldn't break pace of some hearty banter between the trio here, but Flashy here would probably have my neck if I didn't get off my butt and post already. Feel free to control her over to the table, busying herself with scribbling an unofficial form on the back of her copy of the poster, or something. Whatever works best.

Yeah, I'm a dumb. Very accurate first impression of me, to miss a notif.

I've played Borderlands 1 and 2 and enjoyed my time and all, but I've only the faintest idea why anyone would want to be overleveled in a game like that, or what a boss reset is exactly. What I do know, is that your friend is a scrub and that they need to git gud.

Dat feeling when you have a post ready on your computer and you realize the Internet has been out for the last 3 hours.

(So you use your phones data to complain about it)

It's still there thankfully. Just can't really press the post reply button. Cool fact tho! Your auto saves for replies are account saved. So even when you switch devices you still have some of it saved well until the connection was broken. unfortunately that's like halve of the post worth... I can respond with a short one tho

Eh. No rush, if it's out for a day. Maybe another will post their starter before then. I hope we can get oooone more writer onboard at least.

Alrite I'll wait then. Worst comes to worst I'll just retype it all on my phone after work.

Though I hope the interent just comes back on.

I guess I probably should have said it earlier, but I'll wait for you to post next before I go Classix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back