Esmerelda Yevette

Dak

Dakiest Dak their is
Name: Esmerelda Yevette

Sex:

Appearance: Image or description. ALL images must be animated.

Backstory: 1-2 paragraph summary of your characters past.

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Magic Type: Check the Fairy Tail Wiki for magics. You may also make up your own, but I may ask follow-up questions. Only three dragon slayers, god slayers, or devil slayers allowed until more players join so the role play remains balanced. It does not mean three of each. It can be one of each or any other mix that will equal three characters.

Wizard Class:

S-Class (Strongest)

A-Class

B-Class

C-Class

(Stongest to Weakest)

You are not required to work your way up but backgrounds will come in question with class, and there may only be one S-Class per guild for now, only two for guildless. This will only be until we gain more users which shouldn't take long. 

Also, guildless characters can not hold the S-Class rank seeing as it is a rank given to guild members by their master. This does not mean they can not be as powerful as one, this means their rank will not be recognized as such.

Weapon: Weapons must pertain to magic though I recommend them for non-magic users.

Proficiency: How skilled are you at using the weapon.

Miscellaneous Items:  Any other item, magical or not that you would like me to know about. 

(I.E. Magical Bag, Family Heirloom)

Guild: Though it is unlikely, some may be turned away if one guild becomes too full. May also be a dark guild such as Raven Tail or Grimoire Heart. Working to get those up. Not all mages are required to be in a guild.

Tenure: How long have you been in the guild?

Guild Mark Location: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back