• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ ; ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก || ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข-๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž

aeneas.

๐™– ๐™˜๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ท ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ."

basic info about me
+ i'm aeneas (you could call me ari!) your local 18 year old they/them with a passion for some fruity rps
+ philippine time zone so more often than not, sync ups will be w h a c k
+ i've been rping for over 8 years i think?? i don't keep track rip
+ i'd consider myself literate but i don't wanna push for a lot of words onto my partners, quality over quantity always !
+ i prefer rping on site only but i'm down to use discord as an ooc if it floats your boat
+ i'd prefer m/m, f/f, nb/m, nb/f, nb/nb in terms of romancing but i'm a sucker for f/m with polar aesthetic clashes (that and loveable dorks)
+ ghost friendly ! but i'd appreciate communication :']
+ strictly only oc/oc sorry !!

what i'm looking for in a rp partner
+ i'm willing to rp with people 17+ but i'd prefer 18+ for comfortability
+ realistic fcs only :]
+ this is a semi-literate rp, you don't have to go all ham (but that'd be really down if you're feeling it mr. krabs) just enough to keep the rp going and so i have something to work with !
+ communication is key !! i LOVE an rp partner who loves talking ooc just to make fun and gush about our characters (don't be shy, be a nerd around me)
+ hoping for at least 1-3 posts a week but if life hits you hard, i don't blame you

some prompty-prompts (i'm v flexible so feel free to suggest some details or even some other prompts entirely !)
+ camp half-blood angsty brawl
person a and person b are either in a pre-established relationship or a mutual pining get into a heated argument about a quest person a has to go on. person b wants to accompany them which leads to person b refuting, because they don't want them to get hurt. could possibly turn into a spare between the two, flexing their passion for each other but also their dope powers as demigods??? a little short and sorta underdeveloped but if you have any things to add onto this, i think this could be a very juicy prompt !
+ slow-burn enemies to friends to lovers hp prefects
hogwarts headboy/girl/person who just never get along but get stuck together for all prefect events. they've been at each other since 1st year and have competed for the top ever since. (takes place post- voldemort but to possibly add a thicker plot, i was thinking that there are rumors of new wave of deatheaters forming within the school and person b is a part of it. some good ol' fashion conflict of interest ohoho)
+ magic practitioner and their domesticated demon
admittedly, not much plot here, just a fluffy slow-burn rp about a magic practitioner summoning a demon (reasons could be discussed for more plot building), selling away their soul, and the demon slowly getting used to living with them as they wait to complete their contract. only to find themselves smitten with them as the story progresses
+ the detective and their killer, a game of cat and mouse
person a is the lead investigator for a serial killer terrorizing the city. person b is the serial killer in question, taking a liking to the detective and perhaps leaving trails behind as courting gifts. (possible suggestion to add spice !! person a and person b having an intimate relationship of sorts with person a having yet to realize they're the killer)
+ secret celebrity relationship
perhaps we can start before they decided to get together but person a and person b are co-stars in a popular tv show yet are infamous for their rivalry online. little do the public know that they're not actual enemies, but lovers who like messing with the fanbase by having feuds and arguments on twitter and insulting comments on each other's instagram pages. they get more and more risky with their posts as person a soon discloses that they are in a relationship with someone, and person b soon follows after. will their fans piece together everything? how can they have a date night out?

here's some other tropes that i don't have any plot in mind for but would love to try out !
+ vampire x werewolf
+ we hate each other and we're forced to get married (also down to do this in a hp au between 2 purebloods)
+ mutual pining messes play truth or dare during a sleepover
+ teacher x teacher (possible secret relationship / marriage)
+ soulmate au
+ royalty x knight
+ rival school club leaders
+ mortal x god

as much as i love fluff, i'm also a massive sucker for hurt/comfort and angst so don't be afraid to bring that up !! feel free to pm me if you're interested in anything and i'll happily do some plotting with you !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back