• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Escapism OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I know slightly more than nothing. But not much! :'D

Also, sorry guys, pretty tired. I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to post.

Is this RP going to be active? It seems like it kinda died before it even took off
I hope it doesn't! Sometimes people's weeks can be busy, so that's probably what happened. I know time gets away from me really easily lol. We will probably hear from Eleyvan soon!

Hey, firstly, terribly sorry about how long I went without dropping a message. Secondly... I'm going to back out of this. I jumped head-first into a cool concept but realistically I'm just going to slow this down to a crawl. I hesitated an extra couple of days on this message because I definitely wanted to join this and was considering whether or not I could manage. However, I think it will work out better if I don't even introduce my character, rather than having to remove her later. Once again, apologies for the delay in this message and the absence. Best of luck regarding the future of this roleplay!

Hey, firstly, terribly sorry about how long I went without dropping a message. Secondly... I'm going to back out of this. I jumped head-first into a cool concept but realistically I'm just going to slow this down to a crawl. I hesitated an extra couple of days on this message because I definitely wanted to join this and was considering whether or not I could manage. However, I think it will work out better if I don't even introduce my character, rather than having to remove her later. Once again, apologies for the delay in this message and the absence. Best of luck regarding the future of this roleplay!

Aww! You're valid! I understand being busy and life. I'm sad to see you go and I hope we can rp sometime in the future!!

You’re completely good! I’ve been holding out on replies for a few days as well because my mental health isn’t the greatest. Granted, this is the only RP I’m doing not in PMs right now, but the point still stands. Please take care of yourself. That’s most important.

hey friends i just wanted to check in on everyone and see how everyone's mental health was and if everyone left was still interested or not!!

i hope you are all well!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back