• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Gen Takeshi
Looking up to Tempest after watching the bubbles pop in the soda he glared at her. “I will take you out more, you’ll understand what I mean a lot more when you’re exposed to your environment.” He told her while sipping from his cup.

Looking over his shoulders he noticed there was few eating but as well as a few faking trying to listen on the conversation. Getting out of his chair he picked up to sit side by side with Tempest. This way no one can hear what he saying.

“Why do you think Kane is starting this for? Why now after all this time? I don’t plan to object because I hate these lesser men as much as you do. Though I worry for my father. What will happen if he gets caught in the trap as well? Then at that point I will have to step in and tear someone apart.”

Watching scientists walk by listening or not he made sure to whisper clear enough for Tempest to hear. Gen heard their food ready and his ears jumped so did his body jetting out of his chair and heading to get their food. Bringing the trays back he sat back down by her.

“So?”
Interactions: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Watching him glare at her caused the chaser's fingers to flex as if she were going to tighten her fist. But after thinking for a moment, and listening to Gen speak, the muscles in her hand relaxed. Why would he want to do that for her? Just to prove his point? Surely it wasn't by any means to help her. Why would anyone help her in the first place? Tempest noticed the man looking at people over his shoulder suspiciously, perhaps observing them. When he moved by her side she was even more curious.

"It must be nice to have people worry and care for you," she quietly interjected at a whispering level, "Let alone be so capable of such emotions..... Though I do not know of Kane's plans I for one don't want to be on the short end of the stick... dying is no option, even if I don't have anything to live for...… But if you tear some apart, someone of higher authority there will be no one there to help you..."

As Gen went to grab their lunch, Tempest looked over at the tables around them. A few did seem a bit suspicious in the manner of their eating habits. Not so worried about the food in front of them rather than the world around them. He must have felt that they too were being watched. Taking a sit from her glass she heard the slightly older man return to his spot beside her. "So what," Tempest questioned while setting her glass back down on the table.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Taking a bite from the drum stick chomping down on it with his razor teeth. Looking at Tempest while munching down on the meat he took a sip from his soda to help down the meat.

“Do you have any loved ones here or no? Since you stated you dont have the genetic structure to love?”

Gen looked at the meat and took a bite again. “I use to live with my father and mother as a young boy... My mom was beautiful ve-“ He stopped shaking his head.

“Nevermind maybe I’m letting this get to me. I just hope to keep my father out of the mess. Let him continue smiling.”

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"Correct, I don't... even if I do why would anyone consider me deserving of such a thing.. hmm?" Tempest didn't bother, or let alone try, to look towards Gen when she said what she did. Instead, the young woman stared at her turkey club sandwich. A moment of silence passed between the two before her lunch companion spoke of his childhood. His father, his mother.... She was all the more silent as her red orbs bore an aloof gaze into the food in front of her.

Now it was her turn to think deeply. Reflecting upon Gen's question of if she had anyone here that was a loved one. Finally, the chaser spoke in an unusually soft tone,
"I do not know the origin of my own birth outside of the realm of a petri dish and a test tube... not who made me, not the people they used the DNA of...... So no.... I don't have any loved ones." Reaching her hands out Tempest grasped her sandwich before bringing it to her face and began eating. Not bothering to say another word in that moment. Instead, she silently gazed ahead into the nothingness of her mind as her eyes became aloof. How could a monster ever love? Why would a monster love another? Tempest thought as she took another bite out of her food and eating it. Then without even realizing it, she mumbled her final thought, "Better yet, why would anyone love a monster?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kane nodded at his answer. “I understand it’s a sensitive subject. I’ll leave it be,” Kane said. Then the questions came. Kane thought for a moment. Then, he laughed. “You’re a curious fellow, huh?” Kane said, looking back at him. “If I told you I was completely loyal to the lab, would you believe me?” Kane asked. “If you don’t trust me, I’m not sure what I could do to gain it. I’m doing my best to give the experiments the best kind of treatment. I’ve never once questioned Dr. Clarefree’s orders. My own life depends on this lab... I’ve got no reason to betray it,” Kane said. He picked up a pen from Din’s desk and began turning it on his fingers. “What do I see here? I see a family. My old one is gone.. but Dr. Clarefree offered me a new one. I owe her and her husband my life. I love this place, it’s been a home to me,” Kane looked at Din with a smile. “You were closely with Dr. Clarefree. I suppose if you wanted to know a real reason of sorts for my visit, it’s that I’m curious. I wonder what is it that Dr. Clarefree sees in you that let’s her trust you so much with your research. I see now how insightful she is, and how ingenious you are,” Kane smiled once more. He got lost in thought again, however. “Say... whats it like, having your sons here? Do you love them both equally? Is this place worth putting over your family..? I’ve always wondered. I wondered if it was possible to start a family myself,” Kane confesses. He found it difficult to meet Din’s gaze given how embarrassed it felt for a formidable Head Chaser to spill honest secrets and day dreams.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Gen continued to chow down on his three giant drum sticks and his face got remains on it. His ears perked up as he looked at her listening to her mumbling.

“E logr you.”

He took another bite before wiping his mouth and swallowing his food.

“Sorry mouth was full. I meant to say was I love you as a fellow chaser. I may be a killer, but something my dad built in me was the prospective of love. That’s probably why you always see me so relaxed around the experiments. At a young age my father taught me to accept life as it is but never to lose the love for those on your side. My mother used to always tell us to keep our head on our shoulders. Never to not let your head drop.”

He placed his fist in front of his face and et a soft burp out. He patted his chest with his fist and let out a big exhale.

“That’s why I want to take you out your comfort zone. Help your temper, though not make you erase it from your personality.” He nodded his head sipping some more soda.

Din Takeshi
“You gain my trust by engaging in discussion.” Din stated looking at the chaser he let go of his serious tone and face as he talked about his loyalty and what he saw in this laboratory and understood the family aspect. Din smiled a bit out of respect for Kane as it seemed to be an honorable man. He wanted to ask about Clarefree’s husband, but he knew it would draw suspicion on why Din wanted that information so he stayed quiet. Then Kane even complimented him so he nodded in respect again for even a chaser to acknowledge his research.

“Is that so?” He smiled while looking at Kane. Then Kane asked a very personal question.

Say... whats it like, having your sons here? Do you love them both equally? Is this place worth putting over your family..? I’ve always wondered. I wondered if it was possible to start a family myself,”

“I’m glad I was given the opportunity to come here and bring my both my sons here. I got to have a second chance with both of them especially Gen I’m able to give him more of my time while I continue my research. I let him carry on his cold heart killing , but i still remind him the importance of family. I do love my sons equally.. you see you all miss understand my happiness only going into Kiono. I only baby him because of what he’s capable of if I was even slightly harsh. On top of that I love him enough I brought him back to life. You see Kiono is my prized work. I recreated my dead son and did something the others couldn’t do due to Lion’s dna being to strong to even kill the subject but I was able to....” He looked at his hands. “I was able to do it for my Kio. You know the only reason I really accepted coming here is because well.. Let me tell you a bit of our past so you get a better understanding of “us”...”
interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

As Violet took the stuffed animal she began to inspect it and took a liking to it despite how generally bloodthirsty she often heard the creatures described as. “What was the ocean like?” She then asked in sign when she was done with her inspection, setting down the stuffed shark in the process. It was then that exhaustion started to kick in, perhaps a side affect of the poison numbing the pain of her bruise, regardless it was enough to have her let out a soft chirping whistle that caused Iris to make the same sound and fly off back in the direction of the cages.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (and any chaser who might want to intercept a small sparrow wandering about the halls)

“Trust me, I would be that last person to waste your time in such a manner.” Vermilion’s baritone voice replied as he placed what looked to be a map and a file full of papers on Dr. Clarefree’s desk. “If you’ll see here most of the individuals who fled from the southern gate ended up continuing south and further into the forest, while those exiting from the north ended up taking a more convoluted route as marked here on the map, but that isn’t the interesting part.” The armored man explained as his gauntleted hand glided across the map pointing out the routes the experiments had taken though he then moved it towards a note he had made stating that the thirty foot radius it was placed over seemed to be where the few experiments unaccounted for vanished without a trace. “Do you perhaps think our speculation of a smuggler outside our walls to be connected to this area?”
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
As the raven haired woman got through eating half her sandwich she heard her colleague say something. But since his mouth was full she didn't pay too much attention to it, the first time. The second time Gen spoke was after he swallowed the food in his mouth, and it was much clearer this go around. She sat there, sandwich in her mouth, elbows on the table as her hands held the food securely, and listened. At one point Tempest didn't know whether or not to role her eyes when the man spoke of the feeling of the heart. The way he was raised and the way she was raised were two totally separate methods, that's what she was thinking at least. Though she felt that if she made a comment at this point it'd only lead to an argument or her walking away and locking herself in her quarters for the remainder of the day.

However, when she heard Gen speak of taking her out more and helping her deal with her temper, that seemed to get her attention. Without saying a word the young woman turned her head slightly to glance at the ebony haired man, brow raised in suspicion.

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510

Shiloh "Shy" Adler
Mentions: None
Interactions: Open

Shiloh looked around the cage room briefly, double and triple checking that everyone was okay for the time being. she threaded her fingers tips through the tiny mesh wiring of her own cage. When Dr. Adler first discovered her ability to shift, he was both over the moon and absolutely terrified. At the time, Shiloh didn't really understand the possibilities of her newfound mutations. Looking back, she wished she had realized her abilities could be used to escape the place that both created and tortured her. But before she knew that, her chain-link cage was replaced with mesh so small that none of her shifted forms would be able to fit through the holes.

Shaking those thoughts away, Shiloh took a step back from the cage wall and did a quick inventory of her wounds. She had wrapped the worst in a ripped piece of her shirt. Even though the blood was beginning to seep through a bit, it was the best she could do given the circumstances. Everything else would heal easily, probably contributing to the mosaic of scars across her otherwise flawless skin. Even though she still felt exhausted, Shy knew that her day was far from over. Using a black hair tie Dr. Adler had given her as a lackluster reward after a particularly brutal experiment day, she pulled her turquoise blue hair back into a sleek pony tail.

As soon as she tightened her hair into perfect place, a loud banging sound came from the reinforced door of her cage. She was happy that her cage was at least tall enough for her to stand. However the dog-run-like had little other room to move around. Shiloh turned back to find two armed guards waiting for her. "Dr. Adler would like to see you again," he said monotonously. Shy nodded, her expression returning to her resting stoic face that was devoid of emotion. She stepped back from the door as one guard opened the door, the other aiming his weapon at her. Shiloh was used to it by now, knowing the guards were slightly afraid of her. She exited the cage and let them lead her from the room into the dingy, boring hallway.

codedbycrucialstar

Kiono Takeshi
Kiono sat there in silence thinking on what to come next in these few hours. He heard guards approach someone’s cage going to the edge of his own he saw they were retrieving Shiloh again. He felt bad because every-time she returned... her body didn’t look so pretty as it did leaving this room. He sighed and looked at her worried for her health but he knew he couldn’t do anything. He walked to his corner and sat there again bummed out.
Mentions: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Gen Takeshi
Gen looked at Tempest hoping a response from the black haired girl but nothing came out. He sighed and scratched the back of his head eating his last piece of meat.

“How is it?” He said awkwardly.

Riley -9- Shy's group
Riley was in so much pain from the beatings she got she just was on Derek as she was in pain dreaming about her dad and her mom" don't go mommy daddy auntie" she say mumbling in her sleep she was put back in Derek cage she just was having a bad dream about her parents she didn't want to lose the people she cared for" no no no no don't leave me Derek shy" she said as she held onto Derek shirt blood dripping down a bit. Riley just open her eyes as she was breathing in and out looking at her big brother" Derek, I'm zorry" she says" i..... miss mommy and daddy" she tears coming down her face as she buried her face on his shirt she was afraid to sleep" don't make me go back to sleep big brother it's scary I dream of mommy and daddy dying I miss mommy and daddy" she cried on his shirt trembling with fear" I want shy" she said sniffing. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising & MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Brie -13- violet group- healer-

Brie just open her eyes as she yawned she heard people talking but couldn't see she knows her mom made her glasses but she doesn't know if her mom put like a chip to hear the conversation or something or a camera she just places her hand over her eyes she hated being blind but she had to figue out how to deal with it. Brie just wanting her sister but she didn't know exactly where she was but didn't know where she was she wanted to train with Terrance she usually calls him Terra she just yawned as she just woke up from a nap she heard voices in her head" ow" she said as she heard her sister voice but didn't know exactly where she was at. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
As Violet took the stuffed animal she began to inspect it and took a liking to it despite how generally bloodthirsty she often heard the creatures described as. “What was the ocean like?” She then asked in sign when she was done with her inspection, setting down the stuffed shark in the process. It was then that exhaustion started to kick in, perhaps a side affect of the poison numbing the pain of her bruise, regardless it was enough to have her let out a soft chirping whistle that caused Iris to make the same sound and fly off back in the direction of the cages.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (and any chaser who might want to intercept a small sparrow wandering about the halls)

“Trust me, I would be that last person to waste your time in such a manner.” Vermilion’s baritone voice replied as he placed what looked to be a map and a file full of papers on Dr. Clarefree’s desk. “If you’ll see here most of the individuals who fled from the southern gate ended up continuing south and further into the forest, while those exiting from the north ended up taking a more convoluted route as marked here on the map, but that isn’t the interesting part.” The armored man explained as his gauntleted hand glided across the map pointing out the routes the experiments had taken though he then moved it towards a note he had made stating that the thirty foot radius it was placed over seemed to be where the few experiments unaccounted for vanished without a trace. “Do you perhaps think our speculation of a smuggler outside our walls to be connected to this area?”
"Well where we were...during the day the water was azure blue with white crashing waves and warm sand...." Trinity pulled a blanket around herself. While trinity described the ocean Raven set the laptop on a table next to the bed and tucked Violet in before leaving the room. "The water sprays up on you when you go in from the waves cooling you off from the sun..."pausing as she watched Violet "it feels like your are swimming in a giant bath, want Raven to bring you to see it one day?" Trinity asked as she started typing, forcing a menu up on the laptop that Violet had in front of her. "I'm sending someone to help you, she is a little crazy but her skills with hacking and electronics are just as good as mine, you will need her. Just dont make her mad, oh! I almost forgot her name is Revi.....shes my daughter and I promise she is nicer than she appears" the message popping up on the screen only long enough for Violet to read.
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
Kiono Takeshi
Kiono sat there in silence thinking on what to come next in these few hours. He heard guards approach someone’s cage going to the edge of his own he saw they were retrieving Shiloh again. He felt bad because every-time she returned... her body didn’t look so pretty as it did leaving this room. He sighed and looked at her worried for her health but he knew he couldn’t do anything. He walked to his corner and sat there again bummed out.
Mentions: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Gen Takeshi
Gen looked at Tempest hoping a response from the black haired girl but nothing came out. He sighed and scratched the back of his head eating his last piece of meat.

“How is it?” He said awkwardly.
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"It's good," she mumbled softly before finishing the rest of her food off. Tempest reached towards the napkin dispenser on the table and pulled two out before cleaning her hands and mouth, tossing them onto the clean plate once she was done using them. Snagging her cup of water she drank all that was left and then set the cup down beside her plate.

Finally Tempest turned her head to look at the man beside her, moving strands of black hair from her face.
"Why do you want to help me," she asked quietly, "I've been alive for twenty-one years.... each one spent here in this facility where the only thing anyone cared about were my improvements, and my number of successful captures..... Why now after all this time? What is there to gain from it all?" The whole thing seemed very perplexing in her eyes. For all she knew it could be a trap that might wind her up on deaths door. But Tempest wanted to know the exact reasoning before she even came close to considering allowing Gen to help her.

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510

Terrance Orson - 16 - Chaser
Terrance had been watching Lexi fighting but soon had grown bored of it. His mind drifted to Brie and he smiled standing to leave the training room for a while to go get Brie. He headed for the room he knew they were currently in, even though it was later in the day he and Brie could train. He had been meaning to take her out and train her as it was since her fatal experiment that took her sight. Thankfully her sight was all it took, he turned a corner and ran face first into a bird. He caught it before it could hit the ground his hands catching it, "Ahh Iris...where is your sister at you usually don't leave her side." He said speaking to the girl though she wasn't much of a human anymore. His ability of empathy for animals would give him the answer he needed. He checked the sparrow over making sure she hadn't been hurt when they collided before her gently ran a finger under her beak and down her throat. "I was actually heading to go get Brie." Excitement lining his voice as he walked carrying the sparrow. He knew well what his job was but that didn't mean he had to treat them bad, he knew how that felt. Plus ever since meeting Brie, well something in his heart warmed up once again. He wasn't sure if it was just comfort the girl brought him or something more than that. he walked inside the room still carrying Iris, "I don't see Violet in here...so where are you wanting to go..." He asked the bird, He still wasn't sure if she would be okay to fly after all her tiny body had smacked into his face. He would know where she wanted to go from simply holding her like such, his body had a lot of scars on it from the scientists using him to 'tame animals' that had gone crazy from their torment. He would never understand why this place was so cruel but her was alive so he would live with it for now.

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek wasn't bothered by Riley's crying and begging while she slept, unfortunately, it happened a lot with the young girl and there was nothing he could do about it. "Im sorry Riley also i can't help you with wanting to be put into Shy's cage because they just took her again. Seems im pretty useless to all of you...im sorry." TIt was all he could say to the small girl, he definitely felt useless right now he could do nothing for the people he cared about. When another chaser walked in he cursed under his breath, why couldn't they just leave them alone for a day. He listened to the man's words he was talking to a bird he knew well, "Where is Violet you bastard!!!!" Derek growled moving over to the front of the cage to glare at the man with the bird that was always with Violet.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen tapped a nail on her desk as Vermilion showed her each of the trails that had been taken. She frowned slightly as he spoke of smugglers, "I suppose that is a high possibility, but that would also mean we have a rat within our midst making sweet escape promises to the experiments. In all honesty, I was hoping we would be wrong on that but it seems I hoped for too much." She propped her head on one hand looking down at the map and tracing one of the paths. "I believe this is where you will be able to find them. Even though some of the experiments took this path instead..." She pointed towards a trail that ran across from it veering out before merging once again at an area that looks to be nothing more than an open field. "it is highly possible it was used to distance anyone who might follow them. Which is clever and I know you usually don't fall for such tricks but this area looks more like where a secret base would be hidden. No doubt they have cameras up to keep up their guard so be careful of that." she looked up to Verm. "I want you to find them and get whatever information you can from them. And do be sure to be careful and come back alive, I need people I can still trust around here. Also, I know you work alone and your damn good at your job but would you take someone with you on this mission. I have no idea what you will be walking into and I can't afford to lose you to these rats... Please trust I am not doubting your abilities but for this, I would like for you to have someone to watch your back. If it is a normal chaser I would recommend Terrance or Ginger. I would love to say take Lexi but she doesn't have the temperament for this job." She said with a small smile to him, it wasn't often that she ever genuinely smiled at anyone other than her daughters and Din. Most of her smiles were twisted and menacing.

Lexi Clarefree - 20 - Chaser
Lexi left the training room to go get food, she was hungry and it was lunchtime for her. She walked passed a few people but mainly ignored them. Some of them were talking crap but quickly shut up before Lexi turned on them. She went for her mother's office pausing at the door about to knock when she heard her mom talking to someone, "....I would love to say take Lexi but she doesn't have the temperament for this job." Lexi glared at the door, who the hell was her mother talking too and what was wrong with her temperament. This was how her mom had wanted her wasn't it, eager to fight and strong! She bit her lip before turning from the door and storming off, she walked into the lunch area before grabbing a plate and piling on lots of meats. All while thinking on her mother's words, “Does that mean she wants me to change? How the hell do i do that.” Someone walked by asking if they could sit by her and she turned trying to think about how her second sister smiled. Her face twisted into a smiled at the person, "Sure!" She said trying to sound happy and excited about the fact someone wanted to bother her. The person jerked away as Lexi's brow and the corner of her mouth seemed to twitch with a mind of their own, this wasn't working... The man darted off taking a seat at a table further from her. "The hell did i do wrong... I smiled and sounded friendly right..." She picked at her food tossing some onions to the side.​

Last edited:
Brie -13- violet group- healer-

Brie just stood up in her cage as she smiled hearing Terrance voice as she just blushed a little bit" hey Derek it's okay he's good don't worry" she says" plus violet is with the nice doctor" she says to him as she just held onto the cage she was in" hey Terrance" she said as she smiled as she just looked around she didn't know exactly where he was all she knew he was somewhere in the room. Brie just looked around as she just yawned as she was slightly afraid that Derek would hurt her friend the only friend she had her big sister probably hate her for being a friend to a chaser.

Riley -9- Shy's group

Riley looked at him as she nodded" your not useless" she say as she just looked at him" your helping me you helped me with the beatings I got from the scary man" she says as she just looked at her friend as she looked around and seeing a chaser he was nice to her as she smiled" don't Derek he's a nice chaser not bad like the scary Lexi" she said. Riley just rubbed her eyes as she just wanted to play but she didn't have any toys that she can play with unlike the girl that had a teddy bear she didn't have anything she just smiled" I'm okay though I'm tough" she says wiping her tears. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Serena - 17 - Violet's Group - Second in Command
Serena wanted to cry she knew she had hurt him but she was also hurting right now. She walked over to him wrapping her arms around him, "Toshi...I...im sorry just some things Kane said put me on edge." She pressed her face into his chest, "I didn't mean to hurt you with my words, I just...I can't stand this place no matter what promises Kane makes. No matter what he may have done for the experiments, he is still a Chaser and that will never change. But i still shouldn't have doubted you, can you forgive me on that part at least." She pulled back slightly looking up to him her eyes back to normal soft with affection and worry.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Toshiro looked down at her, growling as he gritted his teeth, slightly opening his mouth as he leaned down to her ear "I forgive you..." standing back up straight his tail wagged slightly "I understand Kane very well....what I'm worried about is that he will use you as leverage" touching her cheek gently before lifting her chin and pressing his lips to hers. Breaking the kiss slowly, his tail pausing as he waited to her reaction "I-If he even tried to harm you this colar, doors, chasers.....I'll RIP them all apart...they arent taking away what I care about again" Toshiro was worried the entire time she was gone, he had been pacing his cage and trying to stay calm. He wasn't the brightest but he was one of the strongest in the group, at least physically.

Terrance Orson - 16 - Chaser
Terrance had been watching Lexi fighting but soon had grown bored of it. His mind drifted to Brie and he smiled standing to leave the training room for a while to go get Brie. He headed for the room he knew they were currently in, even though it was later in the day he and Brie could train. He had been meaning to take her out and train her as it was since her fatal experiment that took her sight. Thankfully her sight was all it took, he turned a corner and ran face first into a bird. He caught it before it could hit the ground his hands catching it, "Ahh Iris...where is your sister at you usually don't leave her side." He said speaking to the girl though she wasn't much of a human anymore. His ability of empathy for animals would give him the answer he needed. He checked the sparrow over making sure she hadn't been hurt when they collided before her gently ran a finger under her beak and down her throat. "I was actually heading to go get Brie." Excitement lining his voice as he walked carrying the sparrow. He knew well what his job was but that didn't mean he had to treat them bad, he knew how that felt. Plus ever since meeting Brie, well something in his heart warmed up once again. He wasn't sure if it was just comfort the girl brought him or something more than that. he walked inside the room still carrying Iris, "I don't see Violet in here...so where are you wanting to go..." He asked the bird, He still wasn't sure if she would be okay to fly after all her tiny body had smacked into his face. He would know where she wanted to go from simply holding her like such, his body had a lot of scars on it from the scientists using him to 'tame animals' that had gone crazy from their torment. He would never understand why this place was so cruel but her was alive so he would live with it for now.

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek wasn't bothered by Riley's crying and begging while she slept, unfortunately, it happened a lot with the young girl and there was nothing he could do about it. "Im sorry Riley also i can't help you with wanting to be put into Shy's cage because they just took her again. Seems im pretty useless to all of you...im sorry." TIt was all he could say to the small girl, he definitely felt useless right now he could do nothing for the people he cared about. When another chaser walked in he cursed under his breath, why couldn't they just leave them alone for a day. He listened to the man's words he was talking to a bird he knew well, "Where is Violet you bastard!!!!" Derek growled moving over to the front of the cage to glare at the man with the bird that was always with Violet.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen tapped a nail on her desk as Vermilion showed her each of the trails that had been taken. She frowned slightly as he spoke of smugglers, "I suppose that is a high possibility, but that would also mean we have a rat within our midst making sweet escape promises to the experiments. In all honesty, I was hoping we would be wrong on that but it seems I hoped for too much." She propped her head on one hand looking down at the map and tracing one of the paths. "I believe this is where you will be able to find them. Even though some of the experiments took this path instead..." She pointed towards a trail that ran across from it veering out before merging once again at an area that looks to be nothing more than an open field. "it is highly possible it was used to distance anyone who might follow them. Which is clever and I know you usually don't fall for such tricks but this area looks more like where a secret base would be hidden. No doubt they have cameras up to keep up their guard so be careful of that." she looked up to Verm. "I want you to find them and get whatever information you can from them. And do be sure to be careful and come back alive, I need people I can still trust around here. Also, I know you work alone and your damn good at your job but would you take someone with you on this mission. I have no idea what you will be walking into and I can't afford to lose you to these rats... Please trust I am not doubting your abilities but for this, I would like for you to have someone to watch your back. If it is a normal chaser I would recommend Terrance or Ginger. I would love to say take Lexi but she doesn't have the temperament for this job." She said with a small smile to him, it wasn't often that she ever genuinely smiled at anyone other than her daughters and Din. Most of her smiles were twisted and menacing.

Lexi left the training room to go get food, she was hungry and it was lunchtime for her. She walked passed a few people but mainly ignored them. Some of them were talking crap but quickly shut up before Lexi turned on them. She went for her mother's office pausing at the door about to knock when she heard her mom talking to someone, "....I would love to say take Lexi but she doesn't have the temperament for this job." Lexi glared at the door, who the hell was her mother talking too and what was wrong with her temperament. This was how her mom had wanted her wasn't it, eager to fight and strong! She bit her lip before turning from the door and storming off, she walked into the lunch area before grabbing a plate and piling on lots of meats. All while thinking on her mother's words, “Does that mean she wants me to change? How the hell do i do that.” Someone walked by asking if they could sit by her and she turned trying to think about how her second sister smiled. Her face twisted into a smiled at the person, "Sure!" She said trying to sound happy and excited about the fact someone wanted to bother her. The person jerked away as Lexi's brow and the corner of her mouth seemed to twitch with a mind of their own, this wasn't working... The man darted off taking a seat at a table further from her. "The hell did i do wrong... I smiled and sounded friendly right..." She picked at her food tossing some onions to the side.​
Revi started laughing at the man's reactions, sitting down with a bowl of fruit across from Lexi, trying to breath as she started coughing "holy shit, even your smile is creepy!" Setting a spoon down before opening up the fruit salad and scooping up a grape and some pears. "If you didn't strain to smile and if you didnt smell like blood you probably wouldn't scare everyone off" shoving the spoon of fruit in her mouth Revi smiled while keeping her mouth closed then winked at Lexi as she swallowed. "See, natural smile" which really it was more of a smug smile but Revi was a little head strong and cocky.

Serena smiled softly as he said he would forgive her, "Im not so weak I can take care of my...." Her words fell silent as Toshi lifted her chin and then kissed her, her heart raced inside her chest and she blushed. A small part of her wanted the kiss to last longer, but that was a stupid wish considering where they were. Her face was probably a nice shade of pink or red right now as well due to her thoughts. Though her mind cleared slightly when he mentioned how worries he was, it was kind of cute when he showed this side. Then again she also knew why he worried so much and that hurt a bit, "Like i said im not weak, I can handle myself, im not as strong as you but i definitely wont fall. And I will never..." She stood on her tippy toes holding his face in her hands this time, "I will never let you go through what happened with your last lover and child. We would get out of here before that happened." She said before bringing her lips to his in a gentle kiss.

Lexi frowned as REvi sat down across from her, “Oh yeahh...well thanks cuz his reaction wasn't enough for me to tell i cant smile worth shit...” Shoved a chunk of steak in her mouth and began chewing it up thinking on the girl's words, "Don't strain to smile...how does one smile normally...I tried thinking about how my stupid sisters smile and well...we saw where that got me." She ran a hand through her hair before glancing back to Revi, "Also the fact i smell like blood shouldn't bother anyone here we all pretty much carry a scent of death about us. If it bothers others so much then they are in the wrong place" She took a drink of coke before sitting it back on the table, "My mother was talking about my temperament to someone..." She said with a frown, "Im just trying to...act...like my sisterrss..." Those last couple of words made her want to gag. All Lexi ever wanted was for her mother to be proud of her and depend on her but now she wasn't even sure if her mother actually was proud of her.

Serena smiled softly as he said he would forgive her, "Im not so weak I can take care of my...." Her words fell silent as Toshi lifted her chin and then kissed her, her heart raced inside her chest and she blushed. A small part of her wanted the kiss to last longer, but that was a stupid wish considering where they were. Her face was probably a nice shade of pink or red right now as well due to her thoughts. Though her mind cleared slightly when he mentioned how worries he was, it was kind of cute when he showed this side. Then again she also knew why he worried so much and that hurt a bit, "Like i said im not weak, I can handle myself, im not as strong as you but i definitely wont fall. And I will never..." She stood on her tippy toes holding his face in her hands this time, "I will never let you go through what happened with your last lover and child. We would get out of here before that happened." She said before bringing her lips to his in a gentle kiss.

Lexi frowned as REvi sat down across from her, “Oh yeahh...well thanks cuz his reaction wasn't enough for me to tell i cant smile worth shit...” Shoved a chunk of steak in her mouth and began chewing it up thinking on the girl's words, "Don't strain to smile...how does one smile normally...I tried thinking about how my stupid sisters smile and well...we saw where that got me." She ran a hand through her hair before glancing back to Revi, "Also the fact i smell like blood shouldn't bother anyone here we all pretty much carry a scent of death about us. If it bothers others so much then they are in the wrong place" She took a drink of coke before sitting it back on the table, "My mother was talking about my temperament to someone..." She said with a frown, "Im just trying to...act...like my sisterrss..." Those last couple of words made her want to gag. All Lexi ever wanted was for her mother to be proud of her and depend on her but now she wasn't even sure if her mother actually was proud of her.

Toshiro's tail wagged rapidly at her reaction to the kiss. "I know you are strong but that wont how I felt when you were with that....with Kane!" Toshiro was getting a little agitated until her hands touched his face "and I'll....." freezing up as she kissed him, his tail straightened up and he froze. Toshiro calmed down instantly, before the kiss he thought she was adorable when she got serious and tough but he couldn't really think at the moment. His tail went limp as his cheeks just ever so slightly turned pink kissing her back Toshiro gently placed his arms around her, holding her in close as he returned the kiss.

----------------
"Well I guess for your first one that I've seen then it wasn't too bad" snickering as she watched Lexi chomp on the steak, popping a cherry up into the air Revi caught it in her mouth and did a slight bow, acting as if she were a showman. "Lexi real smiles arent forced, it is an emotional reaction to something that makes you happy, if I had to guess killing makes you happy, bringing others pain makes you smile" holding the spoon up she hit Lexi on the forehead and then tried to take a little of the steak off her plate "why would you want to be like someone else? If we were all the same life would be so boring!" Blushing as she touched the steak "meat....." blushing a little and starting to drool "you know....temperament is something you can change with practice, self control is something I can teach you.....for some of that steak...."

Poppy Kinsley (Scout)~
Two guards quietly entered the wing of the facility that the experiments were kept in, both of them were dragging the same person in by their arms. It seemed they were unable to walk and were convulsing some. They even appeared to be sopping wet, their skin and hair rather than the clothes they wore. "Alright fish girl, quit your flailing and get in there," one man stated as they tossed a familiar blonde haired girl in one of the cells closes to Kiono. It was Poppy. The heterochromatic teen barely managed to open her blue and reddish-brown eyes to squint up towards the guards as the closed her cell door. "I-I-I a-am n-n-not a f-f-f-f-ish," Poppy managed to stutter out through her painful convulses, and even managed to give a small grin, "B-but atl-least I-I c-c-can s-s-say m-my b-b-b-balls arr-re bi-I-igger th-than ya'llss.." Even though the pain was agonizing she somehow still found the energy to openly tease the guards and smile. It was obvious that she still made them made in her weakened state as they walked away growling.

The girl grunted and groaned as she tried to turn over and crawl to the side of her cell. Each small movement hurt in their own way, but that wanted to be closer to the others. Poppy collapsed on the floor once more after she managed to drag herself to where she wanted to be.
"Zip-zap.... could've made my heart go flat.." Every now and then the blonde would use rhymes, no one knew why. It was just a quirk of hers. But in that moment it was her way of trying to explaining what happened (they wanted to test how far she'd be able to swim in a given amount of time with the water had a certain voltage to it). Poppy's eyes squeezed shut as she convulsed again for about a minute. When it stopped she managed to open her blue eye and focus her gaze towards Kiono, "H-hey there... kitty cat... d-did some steal y-your laser p-pointer," a meek smile on her face as she teased him.

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510 and anyone else in the area

Arachnid, Head Chaser
She had locked up her work securely in a fingerprint-operated safe. Ara had had perched on her maroon sofa, gulping down a couple of glasses of thick wine before exiting her room. Two of her elite chasers stood outside, greeting her softly before entering. They would guard the contents of her chambers as well as utilize her many applications. She listened for the signature click of the lock before taking a sharp left.

She headed down twisting hallways to the experiment room, where each creature was held in their various cages. Carefully reaching into her thin jacket she revealed a slim stick. It was glittering-black, equipped with a standard grip and the tip narrowing to a sharp point. She hefted it, testing the weight before pressing her thumb on a tiny button. A hiss echoed throughout the hallway, followed by a crack and the tip of the stick was wreathed in electricity.

~~~~~
“Hello, my sweets,“ Arachnid called, heaving back the large door and letting it shut behind her. She had turned off her weapon and not the iridescent-black stick hung limply from her hand. The chaser prowled down the rows of cages, occasionally tapping the shock-stick against the bars. She paused at Kiono’s cage, pressing taloned hands against the door. Teasingly she allowed her hand to track a path to the lock, then pulled away. “ Tomorrow, little bird!“ she exclaimed in a sing-song voice, then headed on her path.

Arachnid stopped before Toshi, watching silently at the display of affection between him and Serena. “Two little mutts, just waiting for love,“ she laughed, words slurred and uneven. She pirouetted on her heels, then tapped the sides of the cage with her stick. “Toshi and Ser-eeena! You shall have front seats during the fight tomorrow, and the big boy can watch his friends die!“ Though her words were thick around her tongue she held a sense of savage victory. She would be able to kill.

Everything glittered through her eyes, corners of the cages sharp and shadows darker than usual. She sat against the wall, zoning in on the experiments who paced their cages. It was immensely sad that they weren’t built to the perfection that she was. Arachnid chuckled, rolling the stick in her hand and admiring its dark brilliance. “Two may be one but is one two?“ she warbled, staring directly at Serena. A joke aimed at Toshi, for if Kane was right and Toshi was a spy for the chaser.... she lost herself in the connections of the riddle, snorting in amusement at the female experiment’s utter ignorance.

As the message Trinity sent reached the eyes of its silver haired recipient Violet nodded as she drifted to sleep, wondering if Iris would make it to Serena to deliver her message. Unfortunately that didn’t seem to go exactly as planned as Iris collided with Terrance, she would have been perfectly fine if it was a guard but she had to encounter the one chaser here who could figure out what her sister was wanting her to do. However, it wasn’t all bad. Terrance stoked her all over and even unknowingly brought her to where she wanted to go.the room had everyone where she remembered them, well aside from the scary people who weren’t there anymore. Though when Derek started getting aggressive and then assumed that the man who was holding her did something to her sister Iris’s body puffed up. “How dare he believe that anything would happen to Vio when I get caught!” The sparrow’s mind yelled out to itself as it wriggled its way out of Terrance’s hand and charged Derek, where she then proceeded to peck and scratch at him for few seconds before spelling out a message in the air (Medical Wing Supiderek!). Her petty assault, and subsequent insult, of Derek done Iris fluttered down onto Riley’s head with an audible huff, still as puffy as she was when her anger sparked.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (the whole parentheses thing is how Iris mainly communicates with anyone not named Violet or Terrance, or anyone with telepathic abilities. Any quotations in her perspective are just her thoughts and aren’t able to be heard without telepathic abilities. Also the scene of Derek getting attacked by a tiny sparrow is also seen by anyone else nearby) Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

“I will keep this in mind.” The armored man replied as he turned away stopping just at the door. “However if you need anything thing else, know that my ears hear more that most would like to know.” And with that he left marching down to the Cafeteria as he knew someone in mind that would be helpful in dealing with those cameras.

Kiono Takeshi
Kiono looked up hearing more guards step in this time they had someone in their grasp it was that fish girl that was known for the fastest dive speed. Looking at her Kiono scratched the back of her head, his nose twitched a bit from her weird smell as he covered his nose. Then they tossed her in his new cage. His mouth opened and his eyes lazily watched her.
f3e41479f4c4547f025fb2216fd475c4.jpg

“You got to be kidding me....” Kiono watched the girl make fun of the men as they walked off with hate towards her.

"Zip-zap.... could've made my heart go flat.."

“You’re saying they tried to electrocute you?” Kiono still kept his same facial expression watching her struggle to one side of the cell.

H-hey there... kitty cat... d-did some steal y-your laser p-pointer,"

“DON’T TEASE ME LIKE THART!” He yelled while pointing at her and stomping his foot. “Laser pointer?” He tilted his head at that. He then could hear vibrations of sounds being bounced off as he knew who it was. Kiono stood up and looked through his bars as she finally came. She spoke of tomorrow but he didn’t understand what she meant.

“What are you talking about?”
Interactions: hostage hostage Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Gen Takeshi

Gen looked at Tempest once she answered and he nodded with a smile. “Good” he said under his breath.

"Why do you want to help me," "I've been alive for twenty-one years.... each one spent here in this facility where the only thing anyone cared about were my improvements, and my number of successful captures..... Why now after all this time? What is there to gain from it all?"

Gen put his cup down looking at his drink he sighed looking to Tempest then over to Lexi. He could hear what her and the other chaser were discussing.

“To better you...” He chuckled knowing that’s not the answer she wanted but this was the type Gen was to not explain his actions rather just to show. Scooting his chair back he got up leaving his cup and plate. “Everything happens for a reason.” He looked at her with his glowing yellow eyes then he walked towards Lexi and Revi.

“Lexi, Revi.” He nodded to them both, but wondered why Lexi wasn’t reporting back to him about his task he sent her on for information on Arachnid, maybe she couldn’t fall through with it. He walked off with his hands in his pocket. Hoping Tempest followed he continued down the halls. Then a scientist came up to Gen and Tempest.

“I will heed your words and my work in the arena will be swift and bloody”

Gen stopped walking as he remembered Arachnid talking about her work. His fist balled up in his pocket and kept walking trying to understand why she said that.
Interactions: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: hostage hostage

Polly
: wandering the halls towards the main "Experiment Holding Chamber" -the 'room of "big" cages'- :

A paw lightly grazing the walls of a bright hallway causing the barest of sound as claw tips only just touched the surface. Very bright... seemingly brighter to her adjusting eyesight. She was using the straight cool wall as a stepping guide while letting her hearing choose her steps. 'Sounds' were this way... voices... This was her first time unattended. She knew why, it had to do with the ache coming from her ear. She was not very intelligent by complex standards but she was definitely able to connect some dots. Using her free paw too rub her eye, and blinking rapidly in frustration for a moment, mentally willing her eyes to adjust more quickly 'tittering' quietly to herself in low tones. Reaching her free paw back up to her ear, the 'aching spot' to resume constantly rubbing it.

She had woken up after feasting on a plump lab rat. It was already deceased, which usually was not the case for feeding time... She was too picky too eat dead meat usually but she had been starving for days. Somehow maybe she had missed feeding times? She couldn't figure that one out. When she woke her cage was open. No pin to move to get it to open. It was open. For awhile she had just sat there... still in the cage in suspicion. A test? Curiosity catching her she walked out, but was reluctant to leave the room. This reluctance lasted most of the day... and would have continued if she had not heard and seen a couple of unfamiliar white-coats walk by... along with some... other. She sat silently, and still, for a long minute still holding the stethoscope she had found on a counter top and had no clue what it was. Giving it a moment longer before getting up and walking over to peek around the door frame, her paws gripping the frame itself as if gripping onto a ledge for dear life. This was outside... there were other things outside. So... she began her stalking, slinking down to all fours. Even with this new excitement her expression never changed... she was expressionless.

She had lost that small group, mainly due too her curiosity bone sticking her hard, because she heard many more voices from down another corridor... so... she would go THAT way. Her stalking method not lasting long since the floor made her 'hands' cold. The floor was cold also for some reason it was much more bright 'outside' than in her usual cage-room. Caused wall-bumping occasionally so a hand guide seemed fitting.

Slowly her soft thuds came to a halt as slowly her eyes grew wide... she was here. There were things! Many other things... She was standing right were the 'mouth' of the chamber opened up too the one, of some, hallways. Her fur touching the corner as she stood completely still, eyes wide watching, whiskers twitching. ( inner thoughts --> )'There are so... many! In cages... like I was, but.... they look like the white-coats.... somewhat... but... Why?' That resounding question she could not wrap her head around, 'Why'... Both hands holding the corner, slowly bringing her furry butt to an odd sitting position trying to make herself as 'small' as her small frame could make her making her fur try to engulf her head as her tail slowly slid to around her feet. Observing...

---- -- ----
@ anyone in their cages or within the main holding chamber: Polly is very visible against the bright hallway, not actually hiding anything like she feels she is
---- -- ----

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
"Kionoooo," she groaned painfully, a visible pout on her face, "Why a-are you making that face? I-I don't stink... you're only doing that because they called me fish girl again, aren't you? Mean ole cat." Poppy grunted as she pushed herself against the ground and sat up, leaning against the bars for support. She could feel almost every muscle fiber pulse in agony. When the ginger made the comment of them trying to electrocute her the girl just smiled meekly at him, "No, they did..... they called it and endurance and stamina test... some funky name I can't remember... But hey, I'm in one piece, right?"

No matter what she put up with, Poppy always smiled in the end. It was her own personal belief that smiling gave others strength. But that wasn't always the case with everyone else. She hardly ever see them smile, always miserable and terrified.

As she leaned against the bars she heard someone come in, a very loud someone. Arachnid. By now the blonde haired girl had opened her reddish-brown eye and trained her focus on the woman until she came to Kiono's cage. Her words worried the girl, especially once the chaser moved back down towards Serena and Toshi who she managed to hear bits of the statement she made regarding tomorrow.
"Those who pursue, death will ensue... and they will be happy that way," Poppy murmured under her breath. The girl's different colored eyes narrowed as she listened to Arachnid berate the couple. "I wonder if she actually finds her laugh cute...." she mumbled as she glanced up towards Kiono before continuing to watch the others, "I find it to be completely atrocious.. if not inhumane..."

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf hostage hostage

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest looked at him curiously because of the reasoning he gave. To better her? Part of the young woman didn't believe what he said, but the other part told her that there is the minuscule chance that he isn't lying. As he stood to leave, Tempest did that same. "Everything happens for a reason..." Those words seemed to confuse her more, but somehow stuck as she gave a nod of her head.

When Gen started to walk away only then did she notice Lexi and Revi sitting nearby enjoying their lunch. Silently the head-chaser followed, but did not acknowledge the two girls. Instead she continued to walk without saying a word. As they entered the halls the red eyed woman moved to walk beside her colleague so that he didn't have to look behind himself to make sure that she was keeping up. When a scientist walked past them, Tempest noticed that Gen had stopped walking. Once again he seemed to be in deep thought. But before she could even say anything he started moving again, causing her to sigh rather heavily and roll her eyes a bit.
"Where is it that we're going," she finally asked as her steps became in sync with his so she could keep up.

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kiono Takeshi
Turning around he looked at Poppy and nodded crouching down he released a heavy sigh of stress. Still holding on the bars he looked at the floor with wonder in his eyes.

“I do too..” He smiled at the girl who just entered his cage. He then turned around and awaited for Arachnid to answer him.

“So? What’s tomorrow?!” He called out to the head chaser.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 hostage hostage
Gen Takeshi
Gen walked and continued walking till he notice Tempest had caught up to him, his deep thoughts been affecting him lately but he couldn’t help it since it was apart of his personality to do so.

“Where? To the sparring room.” He stated with a nod. Continuing his walk scientists and workers of all sorts ran or walked past them even experiments who were cuffed up passed them. Gen eyed every person who walked past them as they ventured down the halls they passed Kane’s office as he stopped and looked at the chasers who watched his office. Continuing the stroll he began to think why his and Arachnid offices always highly guarded. Some of Gen’s chasers noticed him and ran over to greet him.

“Gen! You finally came back!” The girl said as her tail moved around. She was a short girl with ears of a jerboa. “Where have you been? The other squad members went off to check out the new building location thats being built. Me and Roi stayed and practice to... I guess get as strong as you hehe!”

“Yeah what she said!” The taller guy stated. He had wings on his back that of a hawk. “I learned I had another power! I have heightened vision ability that allows me to see through attacks clearer for only that moment. So for now I can only use it once.”

Gen listened to his two underlings and eyed Roi after hearing about his new power. “So the spar room is allowing access? Good thought I had to break through.” He looked at Tempest and nodded.

The girl jumped as she didn’t notice Tempest was behind Gen, going beside Gen so Tempest could see her she bowed. “I didn’t notice you hello Tempest!” The boy followed after her doing and saying the same.

“We were always taught by Gen to give respect to those of higher rank, we understand you are a colder isolated type but it’s in our jurisdiction.

Gen bowed back at them with a hand on his stomach and the other behind his back. “Good job to you both showing your loyalty. As well as honor and dignity. Now we must continue.” Gen looked at the two as they stood side by side beside Gen and Tempest for them to continue.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back