• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Serena - 17 - Violet's Group - Second in Command
Serena smiled slightly as the collar came off Toshi with it off they would have an easier time getting out of this place. She ignored the drunken Ara's words and glares, why would they even allow chasers to get drunk. She wouldn't understand it ever most likely, over the intercoms her mother's voice came through, "Tomorrow there will be an all-day fight tournament I have yet to fully make the lists of who will fight who. But I hope you all look forward to it." With that, there was silence once again and worry filled Serena, "What if our people get tossed into this...what the hell are we going to do..." She muttered to herself softly if they had to fight and were hurt badly they would have to push their escape plan back even more. Her hand gripped Toshi's in her absent-minded worrying, they needed to make their move...Kane was already trying to get closer to them than what she liked.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Toshiro started laughing quietly at first, a chuckle. A large twisted smile comming over his face as his laugh grew louder and more twisted looking down at serena with a crazed look. His smile soon faded and his laughter stopped as she grabbed his hand, giving it a light squeeze before kissing the top of her head "Dont worry, side 2 has me and Kiono, besides if they toss in the chasers it will give me a chance to break one or two" rubbing his neck with his free hand Toshi paused.....
Looking quickly back at Serena he pulled his hand away, gripping his head before falling to his knees and doubling over. "Not again! You bastards cant make me do this again! I refuse!" Having flash backs to when his former mate and child were pitted against him. Toshiro started flashing in and out of his shifted form, gripping his head tighter in a panic as his heart started to race. Breathing heavily as he fully shifted, his eyes seeming to glow red.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Terrance Orson - 16 - Chaser
Terrance chuckled slightly as Iris started trying to attack Derek, not that it was very effective. "It's alright little Iris I took no offense to his words after all in his eyes im nothing more than a goon." He said before walking over to Brie's cage opening the cage and gently grabbing her hand. "Shall we have some fun Bri?" Excitement lining his voice as he was about to have some quality time with Brie, even if it was to train her he didn't mind. He just didn't want her to be considered weak just because she was blind now, "Hey where are those glasses that Dr. Clarefree made thought they were supposed to help you see again."
@Rapror Augustine
Texangamer Texangamer

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek frowned slightly as Iris defended the boy and frowned even more when he walked over to Brie. "Just be sure to bring her back safe since her sister seems ....busyyy..." He honestly didn't know what Serena saw in Toshi but she was certainly enamored with him right now. "Also you little bird, I have the right to worry about Vi if i want to be...after all you are usually always with her and you know im right." Derek growled slightly, feeling rather unliked at the moment having the three of them berate him for his actions.

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen sighed as she was alone once again and started making calls to arrange the fights for tomorrow, "Yes this is Dr. Clarefree, I was calling to arrange for some of your experiment or chasers to fight... Yes, thank you see you then." She hung up jotting down two names, before making several other calls by the time she was down she had fights set up for the whole day pretty much. "Iver verses Ember....lets see I think a shark experiment and poison dart frog experiment would make for a good fight so FInis verses Gin...." She paused glancing over to the list of experiments that Kane wanted also keeping in mind about Kane and Ara fighting four experiments, "Now these are the important ones....how should we do this....I already warned them about killing the experiments but that doesn't mean it wont happen."

Lexi Clarefree - 20 - Chaser
Lexi sighed, “If you think you can help me then you can have the rest of it....” She said pushing the rest of the steak over to Revi, "While you eat you can give me pointers on how to work with my temper i guess." She barely acknowledged her 'boss' as he came and went. She needed to learn how to handle her temperament so her mother would think she was perfect. It would drive her mad otherwise that her mom would think she was anything but perfect. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"Meat!" Revi exclaimed before she devoured the steak quickly like some sort of wild animal, once she was finished she let out a small petite burp before covering her mouth with the sleeve of her hoodie. "First things first, you need to figure out why you are so angry. What is it that bothers you the most Lexi?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kiono Takeshi
Stopping himself from rubbing his ears he listened to there girl huff as she was balling her eyes out. Kiono sighed and sat there watching her, his own heart felt her grief. Days like tomorrow are always hard to take in especially if it isn’t Experiment vs experiment. Though chaser vs experiments weren’t really good but a blood bath. Kiono wasn’t going to let her sobbing bring him down and cloud his thoughts. Standing up again even though his ear was ringing he smiled at her.

"You're going to win, right? I mean... you always win... But I just," “I just want you to come back in one piece.. along with everyone else.... but really, one piece.."

“Duh and I’m going to keep Violet safe in the process. For once in forever an Experiment is going to hold his own against a Chaser. I don’t care how many walls i gotta break down for all of our sake but I’m gonna do it for sure!” He balled his fist lifting it front of her for a fist bump. “We got this.” Kiono wasn’t one to show sadness but times like these it was hard and he understood her worry. Kiono resolves was if killed at least he can meet his real mother assuming she was dead since he couldn’t believe Dr. clarefree to be his mom.

Gen Takeshi

Gen realized he hit her with a little too much force. Taking the knee directly sure hurt as he coughed up some saliva, then he swiftly blocked the kick which allowed him to smirk and lung his arm to force palm Tempest in her gut sending her back to gain their distance again.

“Who would’ve knew you were a heavy hitter?” He winked at her getting his stance again this time he crouched lower and the wolf was the hand in the back. A sweat bullet dropped from his cheek to the floor. Lunging towards Tenpest he let off a furry of attacks at high speeds.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
As Kiono spoke she nodded her head while wiping her tears away with one hand before gently fist bumping the boy with the other. Hand dropping to her side after their fists made contact. "I know.. I know, she sniffled, "But it's still worrisome." Once she stopped rubbing her eyes with the fluffy sleeve of her sweater Poppy looked up at Kiono. She knew that crying wasn't going to fix anything and started biting her tongue to get herself to stop. Her blue and reddish-brown eyes now fixated on his odd pink ones. Despite having other questions and such Poppy knew better than to start up her shenanigans at this hour, and with tensions as high as they were. "Wanna go to bed or something? I won't bother you for the rest of the night," she commented with a small smile on her face.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Feeling the palm to her stomach made Tempest stumble back a bit. It was a hard hit, but not enough to make her fall of quit. Oh no, it was going to take a lot more than that. Gen's comment about being a heavy hitter made her smirk, "My victims knew of my strength.... especially those whose heads caved in easily by my hands..." As Gen went back into the stance he had taken at the beginning of the fight, but something was different. The position of his hands changed along with how high he stood. These changes had Tempest on alert, adjusting her stance to that her arms were closer. Her muscles braced themselves as Gen lunged for her once again.

In the fury of attacks the woman dodged an weave through them, but not without getting hit a few times. Each time she was hit there was an audible grunt. One of the attacks that hit her in the gut felt a lot harder than the others and caused her to cough up saliva. This apparently angered the woman as her red orbs seemed to glow a bit.

When there was an open opportunity Tempest grabbed one of Gen's arms in the fray and gripped it a little too hard. In seconds she had pulled him closer, shoulders now under him, then in one swift movement she threw the man on his back. Tempest still had a hold of his arm as she planted one foot on his hip. Glowing red eyes glaring down at him as she breathed a bit heavily.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kiono Takeshi
Letting his arm drop Kiono sighed thinking he was exhausted from the whole day seeming to be longer then others. Kiono looked at Poppy and heard her speak about getting some rest, so he stretched and yawned nodding to her. “You can sleep on the bed, it’s only a one person so get comfy as you like. I’m not gonna argue who lays in it. My cell my rules.” He told her walking to the corner of the cell and laid against the walls closing his eyes. “No arguments.”

Gen Takeshi
Using his barrage like attacks he had her on the defense now, Having her dodge and block his hits, was fun he was enjoying himself after a long time he finally having fun again. Gen was about to jump back to gain the distance until his arm got caught. She was squeezing extremely tight and he could feel the tension from her grip.

Sooner then he knew it he was flipped over on his back into the floor. Gen winced in pain from the shocked of the ring as he gripped her wrist that was attached to his arm as he kicked her feet and switched roles with. Rubbing his hip he held onto her arm applying pressure to it until he stopped and jumped away to gain the distance again. Gen had a bit of blood dripping down the corner of his lip. He wiped the blood off and watched Tempest next move.

“I’m glad you have the instinct of a warrior. Or am I giving you too much credit? A killer perhaps?” He stated teasingly.

Last edited:
Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
"But that's-," when Kiono said no arguments she huffed. Poppy didn't mind sleeping on the floor, she was use to it. But the fact that her new cellmate was being kind to her caused her to smile. "So the great Kiono is also a softy. Who would've thought," she giggled softly towards him before making her way to the bed. Once she made it there the young woman crawled into the bed. A small smile on her face at the little comfort it brought her. With her head on the mattress Poppy could feel the exhaustion over take her body and mind. But before she passed out Poppy managed to whisper, "Goodnight Kio." Then just like that the girl was asleep.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest's eyes widened as she felt, and watched, Gen grab her wrist, Shit! When her legs were knocked from under her there was little time to react. A loud thud echoed throughout the room when Tempest hit the ring floor. The air seemed to have been knocked out of her. Turning her head she looked at Gen, growling as her eyes held their glow. Just as she was about to grab at him again to sink her teeth into his skin he had moved to safety. With a gruff Tempest picked herself off the floor. A few cuts on her arms were beginning to visibly bleed against her somewhat pale skin.

"What else am I supposed to be?" She commented with a small sigh, but wore a smirk on her face. Tempest wiped the sweat from her brow as she watched Gen. At least she wasn't the only one bleeding from this. There was no way she was gonna lose this fight, failure was no option. It never was. Tempest took her stance once more, but this time she didn't make any movements.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Gen looked at her and laughed loosening his muscles up stretching again. He enjoyed the combat but knew they had a heavy day tomorrow so what’s the point of tiring each other out.

“Thank you for this.” Gen told her walking past her even though she was starting to enjoy the fight. “Sorry to cut so short but I know you would understand.” He stated taking the weighted gloves off his hands as they made mini dents in the cell’s floor. Flexing his hand he sighed in relief. “Those things really makes a difference.” He twisted his wrist to relief stress from the tension. He took the weighted belt off as his legs started shaking from the release of tension as well. It made a bigger dent then the gloves.

“We should probably be getting some rest for tomorrow dont you think?”

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"What?" It was over already? Sure there was a tournament tomorrow, but that never stopped her before. Though it seemed that it stopped him. Tempest shook her head to get rid of the agitation, and to have her eyes return to normal. Her body began to relax, muscles returning to normal until the young woman's lean frame was back to normal. Fangs also retracting to their normal size. Glancing down towards the weighted belt and gloves Tempest huffed, "So that's why your hits weren't as dainty.... I didn't realize they were that heavy when you put them on..." Looking down at her arms she saw that the cuts were still bleeding, thankfully they were only small ones so there wasn't a lot of blood.

Climbing out of the ring Tempest heard her colleague mention getting sleep for the rest of the night due to the events happening tomorrow.
"I guess.... someone has to keep from doing something stupid anyways," she mumbled. Without saying much else she chaser walked over to the nearest water fountain, pressing the button before drinking from it. Once she had her fill Tempest wiped the corner of her mouth and looked towards Gen, "Want me to walk you after I grab my clothes, or are you going ahead of me?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Gen nodded at her comment of his weighted gear as he chuckled a bit. “Yeah i know they do restrict me a lot.” He looked at his wrist as he picked them up and laid them over his shoulder and he jumped over the ring. He watched her turn normal as he started to walk towards the locker room till she asked if she should walk him his ears poked up.

“If you’d like I don’t mind partner.” He winked walking to the changing room.” He walked back to his locker to do the combination and a chaser walked up to him. Gen took his black shirt and coat on the bench behind him.

“You did good Gen!” The chaser said grabbing his shoulder.

“Thank you but recognize Tempest strength not mine, I’m only good for my speed.” He said laughing a bit. He stripped down and put his workout clothes in the locker and turned around.

“WOAH SIR YOUR JUNK!”

“Oh sorry.” Gen said putting a towel around his waist as he walked to the showers to scrub up and clean himself from the sweat and blood. After a few minutes of completely cleaning himself Gen came back to his locker and changed into his original gear. Walking out the locker room a female chaser brought him his watch blushing. “Thanks.”

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
An incredulous expression formed on Tempest's face when Gen called her partner. That surely wasn't a term she was use to being called, but just like his wink she shrugged it off. Making her way into the women's locker room before she got stopped by anyone wanting to discuss the match. Once inside the chaser made her way to the locker that held her belongings. Reaching a hand out Tempest turned the number lock until there was an audible click, indicating that the door was know open. After swinging it open she grabbed the towel that was in there before stripping out of her sweaty clothes and throwing them inside the smallish locker, closing the door shortly after.

Tempest wrapped the towel around her body to cover everything from her chest to above the knee while she meandered over to the showers. Slipping inside she turned the hot water on and let it rain down on her. It lasted around five minutes, then the young woman scrubbed the sweat and blood from her body. Now the she was cleaned up, and the water was off, Tempest went back to her locker, got dressed in her earlier attire, and exited the locker room.

The head-chaser's infamous mask hung from a belt loop located on her shorts. Due to the fact that it was late and she'd be sleeping soon, there was little to no point in putting it back on until after breakfast the next morning. Glancing towards the men's locker room she watched one of the female chaser's blushing as she returned Gen's watch to him. Tempest tsked under her breath at the sight,
Ridiculous. Though her thoughts were interrupted by one of her chasers, the young snake lad that had been watching the match.

"That wasss a great match ma'am! Think you could teach me ssome of your movesss?" The raven haired woman gazed at her underlying who in turn was looking at her with a huge smile. He was a newbie, so he hadn't learned her leadership methods quite yet. But instead of turning him away, Tempest instead gave him a nod before mumbling, "Now get to bed.... I need everyone prepared for tomorrow." A grin formed on the lad's face as he replied, "Yes ma'am," before taking off out of the sparring room. Only after he left the room did she take her red orbs off him to glance over at Gen to see if he was ready.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Gen toon the watch fron the girl and walled over to Tempest seeing her underling by her. He looked at the man who scattered off. Putting the watch in his pocket Gen walked to the door pushing it open seeing some of the hall lights were off due it being late out.

“Lets take our leave then.” He stated walking off knowing she’d follow along. After some time of taking turns down halls they met Tempest’s office. “Thank you for that little spar we had hopefully we can continue where we left off next time.” He told her before puttinf his hands in his pockets. “Meet me at the cafeteria around 7-8ish if you’ll like to uhh... what did Arachnid call it? Hang out?” He said with a nod walking off from giving her a wave while walking off. Strolling down the halls Gen stopped by Kane’s office standing at the door. He blankly watched it before sighing and walking off once more. Going to the Experiment room he looked through the glass frame of the door to make sure they were all sleeping.

“For once they’re not acting out of control.” He said calmly walking towards his father’s office. Unlocking the door Gen stepped in seeing his father knocked out. Gen closed the door behind him double locking it. Jazz music was playing obviously from the system bee. Gen laid down in the bed of his father’s office closing his eyes.
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest followed after Gen silently when he opened the door so they could leave. Looking out the door she notice how dark the halls had become since the work day had been over for quite some time now. After around 5 or so minutes of walking they arrived at her own quarters. As Gen spoke the young woman leaned her head in towards a small panel beside the door where her eye was scanned for recognition, "No problem..... but we are going to finish it.... I haven't officially won yet.." There was a small beep that alerted them as to the door being unlocked.

Grabbing the handle and turning it Tempest had planned on just heading straight in, but stopped as Gen mentioned meeting him for breakfast. Turning back to look at him the young woman gave a slight nod,
"Sure." Though she didn't wave back to him as he was already far down the hall, instead she opened her door and slipped inside. Making sure it was securely locked once it was just again.

Unlike the other offices, perhaps, Tempest's office space was very minimal. Most furnishings where a desk, a couple of chairs, a bookshelf, and a file cabinet. But it was also a little on the smaller side. Setting her cracked mask on the desk in the center of the room the young woman walked over to a seeming ordinary wall in the back corner. Just like at the door there was a retinal scanner, but this one was a little more concealed than the other. Once her red orbs were scanned there was a small tumbling noise as a hidden door split in half to reveal a hallway.

Stepping through the threshold Tempest made her way down the short hall that lead to her private sleeping chamber. The door had already shut behind her as the woman flipped on a switch, which turned on the dim lights. Her room was a little beat up on the walls, and so was all the training equipment in the back left corner.

Sighing Tempest removed her clothes from the day before slipping into a shirt that was large enough to act as a night gown. Flipping the lights off she made her way towards her bed, crawling under the covers once she made it.
Hopefully I can get a decent nights sleep, she thought to herself before closing her eyes.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Trinity relaxed on the beach, laying back in a chair as she watched the waves crash on the beach. Her skin soaking up the sun, her feet resting on the warm sand. "Its a wonderful that atleast some of us got out that time..." blushing as she held herself, she was missing Raving and was starting to get lonely
Texangamer Texangamer

-Next Day-

Din Takeshi
Now that the sun is back up the birds are singing and forest trees leaves sway left to right. Din was in his hidden lab as he was finishing the preparation up for his top secret chaser. Din knew Zero aka “Nuke” is his physically strongest creation but this one will have leadership that couldn’t be matched. Walking away from the pod he turned it’s lights off so the experiment can continue getting their rest. Din gave John a nod of acknowledgement as he analyzed the research.

“Good he’s holding up good with this many mix dna’s have the physical strength of his is still the same from the last test?”

John listened closely nodding with his fingers on his chin. Looking at “Nuke” John sighed about the mention of physical strength. “Sir If you’d like to try his physical strength as well as speed he’s very fast at least thats good. That lizard dna gave him high stamina as well as fast movement think of it as a burst of adrenaline sprint. Though he’s adapting to his body wisely. That black panther was the right choice. Without it he’d be genetically strong but slow as all could think. For his raw strength him to continue training down here would continue giving the lab small tremors and I’m sure you don’t want anyone finding out about project Nemesis yet right?”

“You’re a very smart man John indeed we shall come with a shortcut or a uh what do these teens call it? Life hacks! We will do a life hack let’s allow him to relax his strength so he’s not always blasting things with 50% causing mini tremors. Lets allow him to understand his power so he can use it at 1% 10% etc. You get what I’m saying?”

“Of course sir. Do you want to to start that today? I heard of the tournament, what are you going to do?”

“If Arachnid makes one false move then that’s the end of her life.” Din stated pushing his glasses up so the light reflects on them and John can’t see his eyes. “I want to see how Kiono can hold up on his own though. He fought chasers and won, but never a head chaser. What Gen told me last night as well was something new. Apparently he’s getting back into those old “habits”.” Din looked at his partner John and nodded.

“So he’s getting aggressive again meaning he will get stronger the angrier he gets correct?”

“Indeed and you remember the...” He paused thinking of Kiono’s past primal instinct problem. “We have to see to it what he makes him so stressed to eliminate the issue.”

“It’s us Chasers he hates so much.”

Din turned around shocked to see his son coming down the steps of the hidden lab. “Gen your up! How’d you rest my son?”

Gen Takeshi
Stretching and making weird yawning sounds as he was finally waking up. Gen sleeping habits were bad as he sleeps like a wild man who can’t stop moving. Trying to get out of bed he fell off due to his body was sore from the weights and over extending his muscles limits last night. Slowly getting up Gen struggled his way to his father’s bathroom picking up his spare tooth brush Gen squirted too much for the average man some toothpaste. He began the scrubbing, until he felt something unusual. “Bee.” His mouth was full with paste and his tooth brush.

“Aye sir?”

“Play that one song. You know that Sunflower song?” Waiting for the programs response he continued brushing until it started playing he began to gig to it while brushing.

“Playing on Lab Music, Sunflower by Post malone and Swae lee.”

Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy (ooh)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ohh (ooh)
Ayy, ayy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Needless to say, I keep her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless (yeah)
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (wreck)
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (wreck)
Needless to say, I'm keeping her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck
Thinkin' in a bad way, losin' your grip
Screamin' at my face, baby, don't trip
Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt
Lookin' at you sideways, party on tilt
Ooh-ooh, some things you just can't refuse
She wanna ride me like a cruise
And I'm not tryna lose.

Then you're left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower
You're the sunflower
Every time I'm leavin' on ya
You don't make it easy, no, no
Wish I could be there for ya
Give me a reason to go
Every time I'm walkin' out
I can hear you tellin' me to turn around
Fightin' for my trust and you won't back down
Even if we gotta risk it all right now, oh
I know you're scared of the unknown (known)
You don't wanna be alone (alone)
I know I always come and go (and go)
But it's out of my control!!!!!!!!!!!!” He sung into his “mic” which was his tooth brush.

After the song finished he spit the paste of his mouth and rinsed his mouth with water feeling that fresh relief. Wiping his mouth off Gen left the bathroom sfter putting everything back he looked at his father’s favorite plushy and lifted it up to pressed the counter which opened a hidden stairway. Walking down the steps the door closed behind him. He heard his father and his assistant discussing.

“It’s us Chasers he hates so much. I’m fine how about you father? How’s nuke doing?” Gen walked towards Project Nemesis’s pod. He watched it slowly as the body rested in the pod. “How are they doing?”

Din Takeshi
Din smiled as his son engaged in the topic. “Yeah ugh they’re doing just fine actually the vitals are good. Abilities have been found too absolute silence was one of them.” He looked at the pod. “We’re thinking on releasing the Nuke today.” He nodded. “Though I want to continue off what you said. Kiono hates the chasers huh? Understandable among the experiments.”

Gen Takeshi
Gen kept watching the body float in the tank while his father spoke even almost day dreaming. “Of course it’s normal except towards Kane. Yet Kiono genuinely hates this whole location in its whole. Shit he probably even hates me.”

Din Takeshi
“That’s something I wanted to bring up actually. Kane brought something to my attention, why do you dislike your brother so much?”

Gen Takeshi
Gen sighed after hearing the question his father had asked. “I dislike him for his wild behavior, loud mouth, uncontrollable temper, and you.” He paused.

Din Takeshi

He was shocked to hear his son mention that he was the reason they don’t get along. “I see. We don’t have to talk about it anymore i see its straining you.”

Gen Takeshi
“Thank you.” Gen’s watch started to buzz as it was an alarm for him to go meet Tempest. “I must take my leave I promised to meet with someone.”

Din Takeshi
“Wait before you go! Help me and John incase the Nuke gets out of control. Pleeeeease.”

Gen Takeshi
“Fine lets go.” His father jumped in joy once Gen spoke and ran to the pod. Typing in a few codes Gen watched as the green water flush out in the tube. As the person dropped after being able to float the glass lifted. Walking over to a table that had some clothes on it he walked to his dad and watched the experiment take its steps to them. “So how are you feeling?”

???
“Good.” Taking the clothes from Gen he put them on then flexing his muscles to relax after being stuck. “You’re Gen that Mr. Din speaks of. Where’s kino?”

Gen Takeshi

“Kiono he’s somewhere you’ll be at soon.”

Din Takeshi

“Funny because he’s actually registered under your squad Gen. He’s already cleared as Chaser with Clarefree. He’s extremely strong so today we’re going to hopefully change him always hitting at 100%.” The boy nodded while Din talked to Gen.

Gen Takeshi

While watching the boy his face was blank once his father spoke up. “I can feel his intensity. Needs to relax if you’re in my squad. A sound soul… dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body.” He said to the white haired boy. “Once you learn to control your power I’ll show you around.” He stepped to his father and leaned to his ear. “Make him a cold hearted killer.” His father nodded with a smirk as Gen walked off to the stairs. “Alright John, Nuke, old man! I’m out of here.” They all waved at him as he followed the steps back to the main room. Gen stretched and yawned grabbing his coat putting it over his shoulder. Hovering over the door he unlocked it and exited the room typing in the number pad to lock it back up. “Now Tempest.” He said with a small smile getting ready to head her way.

Din Takeshi
Looking at the white haired boy he smiled at him. “Hopefully you learn fast so you can get up out here. The files were all wiped out of the system of data on the Nuke right?”

“Been done that sir. The data is all printed snd placed in a folder inside your safe.” He said sure of himself. “No one can access it. Completely wiped.”

???
“My name is nuke Sirs?”

Din Takeshi

“Of course not! Your name will be.... uh.... JEN! Yeah! Jen! Jen the strongest chaser in the laboratory!” Seeing the boy not get excited bummed him out a bit, it seems the boy already gives that emotionless vibe every other chaser gives. Noticeable trait for Jen was his poker face. “Not even a smirk?”

Jen
“Sorry sir.”

Kiono Takeshi
Kiono woke up from sneezing too much. It was finally the next day. Rubbing his nose he let out a sigh to sneeze again minutes later. Looking around the cell he seen the bed as he felt his back hurting a bit. Kiono sat up rubbing his eyes trying to completely wake up. “Damn man.” Slowling getting up using the bars for support he looked at Poppy who was still resting. “People like you are who I fight and win for. That smile we all share I won’t allow to be destroyed.” He said calmly while she rested.
Mentions: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 hostage hostage A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Last edited:

Arachnid, Head Chaser
“Ma’am? It’s almost five.“ A wavering voice woke her from her light sleep. Arachnid rolled over, snatching up her watch and glancing at the bright screen. It was 4:50 in the morning. The Head Chaser nodded to herself, pushing her body to a sitting position. With a slight grin she remembered the events of the day before, or rather, the night. And not even a headache left over.

Arachnid quickly got dressed, sporting black workout leggings and a simple white shirt that clung to her figure. With the less elegant clothes than she preferred, the girl looked almost human. Take away her sharp teeth, venomous nails, and stony features and she would be downright approachable. Arachnid propped open her door, blinking slightly at the dim red lighting her main foyer held. A younger looking Chaser stood before her. Seemingly the one that had woken her.

“Good morning, Fenn,“ she greeted him, giving him a slight chuck beneath his chin. The Chaser’s pale skin flushed pink, yellow, and green. He was of octopus, stingray, and shark DNA, a nice jumble of sea creatures. The changing colors reflected his emotions, a peculiar mutation even with octopus genetics. Getting over his astonishment, he touched his mouth with the tip of his pointer and middle finger, then twisted his hand over his heart. The gesture was one of respect, adopted by Arachnid’s crew of Chasers. They were perhaps the tightest knit group, as their numbers lay in less than ten, and Arachnid’s steel control over them, coupled with their efforts to impress, kept them competitive, yet quite caring.

“I’ve come to escort you to the training area, Ma’am,“ he started. Arachnid gave a slight shake of her head. “No need for the Ma’am,“ she advised, ruffling his hair gently. Again he flushed, stammering a quick apology before Arachnid led the way to the gym. A couple of her Chasers, two girls of the names “Kyren,“ and “Halle,“ sat side by side. They greeted her, and Arachnid invited them into the ring. Fenn sat nearby, youthful gaze flickering between each punch thrown. He was the seventh of Arachnid’s group and by far the newest. Arachnid had taken it upon herself to train him to gain the iron and bloodlust she and her older members possessed.

The bout ended after a few minutes, both offending Chaser on the ground sporting many cuts and bruises. Arachnid stood across from them, shaking out her fists. A couple of bruises ran up her forearms from blocking multiple punches, but otherwise the Head Chaser was mostly unscathed. She dismissed her Chasers to their rooms and a nurse, then headed back to her room, Fenn at her heels. Together, the two entered to be greeted by Lan and a man in white. At first glance, he passed off as a normal nurse, but she glanced at the tag around his neck.

“Ah, Lan. you’ve retrieved the doctor,“ she pondered. The man nodded, then held up two glass vials. “And the DNA. Your operation is scheduled for tomorrow. Dr. Gurmichk was very helpful. He got the last two skeins of eel microbes.“ Arachnid touched the doctor’s shoulder, reveling in the feeling of him shrinking away. “You’ve done well. I have the spot picked out. Right here,“ she tapped the top of her sternum. “Put them in the safe,“ she ordered Lan. The Chaser nodded, then headed into her room. There, he pulled out the refrigerated safe, opening it with his fingerprint. The two vials of electrocytes nestled together in the back.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
The night had been a little rough on the young woman, but thankfully it wasn't as bad as most nights. At some point in the middle of the night Tempest had a mild night terror. Horrible memories from when she was a child were a part of a terrible dream she ended up having that night. The night terror caused her to fly out of bed, then punch a nearby wall. When she had managed to come to her senses Tempest was a bit of a wreck; her breathing was heavy, sweat dropping to the floor, and her knuckles were bruised and cut. It took her a bit to calm down, a difficult task all on it's own, before she went back to bed so she could get a few more hours of sleep.

At 6 a.m. the older model digital clock located near the head of the bed started blaring it's annoying, high pitched beeping noise. Tempest growled, reaching a hand out and turning the alarm off. Clambering out of bed the young woman groaned while stretching and moving over towards the light switch. Flicking it on to illuminate her room. With the lights on now Tempest was able to see the new dent in one of the steel walls of her room, along with her hand. Her knuckles had blue-purple marks on them that were slightly covered in dried, smeared blood. A small sight escaped her,
Seems that I won't be working out this morning.

Tempest made her way towards the short hall that lead to her bedroom. Off to the right was a sliding door that she opened, on the other side was a small bathroom. Stepping inside the young woman spent a bit of time in there to get ready for the day (showering, brushing her teeth, and combing her hair). When she finished up Tempest stepped out in nothing but a towel, heading back to her room to put on clothes for the day. After slipping on the necessities the red eyed woman put on camo cargo pants and a black, tight, long sleeve shirt. Walking over to her bed Tempest put on socks and her combat boots. Tightening the laces one last time before tying them up and heading out of her room.

When she was outside her room the young woman then snagged her mask from off her desk as she made her way out of her quarters completely. Pausing a moment to be assured that her office door was secure. After being satisfied by the click of the lock Tempest took her leave, heading towards the cafeteria where she was supposed to meet Gen this morning.

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
Having been able to sleep in a bed for once had seemed to put Poppy under a spell, allowing her to sleep peacefully for the first time in years. When Kiono had woken up she in fact was still sleeping. A small smile on her face from the comfort and warmth it brought her. Sometime a while after her cellmate had woken up, the blonde girl started to stir. A soft moan could be heard coming from Poppy as her reddish-brown and blue eyes opened tiredly. "Kio," she mumbled softly before a yawn escaped her, "Is it morning already?" The teen sat up a bit while she rubbed the sleep from her eyes with the back of her hand, her sleepy gaze found it's way to Kiono. A soft smile formed on her face as she continued looking up at him.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Kiono Takeshi
Kiono looked ar the front of the cell as he heard others waking up. It was normal for people to be up early because there was never good sleep to begin with. Kiono started walking to the front till poppy woke up. He turned around to acknowledge her he nodded to her question. “Yeah, good morning. How’d you rest?”

Gen Takeshi
Walking down the steep halls he finally reached the cafeteria. Standing by the entrance he waited for the feminine chaser. Looking at his watch at notifications he saw that his father sent him a video. Clicking on it, he can see Jen practicing in the video.

“I don’t know what we were worried bout Jen seems to be doing quite well. His punch speed launches even faster then yours. He’ll stay in most the day today but tomorrow ima need you to show him around. Oh and also....” He moved the camera to project Nemesis’s pod. The person was awake as they floated in the green water. “Wide and awake ready for more tests!” The video ended.

Gen paused the video when the camera was on the pod. He could see the person was wide awake and active as if they wanted to kill something. Was it Gen’s father Nemesis wanted to kill? Gen continued the video till the end. Closing the attachment he looked around so no one seen it with him. “Be careful father..”

Kane was having that dream again. The world around him faded to darkness. It was just him, and that mirror. The same mirror Kane stared at for hours alone in his room. Watching himself until he lost all sense of time. This was different. Kane stared at a reflection of himself in the mirror, who watched him in turn. Kane looked down at himself. He was in the body of a child. He looked back at himself and there he was, the orphan, Kane, timid, afraid, trembling. The older Kane knelt down behind him with a soft smile on his face. "It's ok, little one. You can trust me. I will keep you safe," the older Kane told him. He turned around, but when he faced the older version of him, there stood a monster with claws, mandibles, and covered in blood stains. His breath reeked of flesh as he opened it hungrily. Kane opened his eyes.

Kane showered and got ready for the day. After tidying up his room, and put his watch on and adjusted the tie in his suit. He didn't plan on letting it get dirty, but if it did, he had plenty of others. He stepped out of his room and locked the door behind him. With him, were a series of papers. First, the chaser he killed yesterday was properly cleaned and sanitized. It was to be preserved so that it would look no older than a day for the time he planned to use it. Next, was the schedule for today's fights. After that were profiles of other experiments, including Two, and others. It was always good to know which experiments he needed to worry most about and which ones were relatively harmless. It was unfortunate that he was dragging Kiono to his grave but that was a small price to pay. He didn't trust Kane for whatever odd reason, but his guess would be because his father was somehow involved. Kane planned on keeping a very close on the Takeshi family that seemed unnaturally wary of him. What's nice is that the only way to find where Gen's loyalties lie was to give him information only he could know. If Din were to confront Kane about his little dining room, Kane would know exactly who was responsible for finding out.

Kane stepped into the arena. It was still empty for the most part but it was better that way. Kane loved the peace it held. He began to hum a tune of Mozart as he took a deep breath and exhaled. Today, Kiono dies. Tomorrow, the experiments doom themselves. And the day after tomorrow, the Head Chasers shall fall, and after that, Dr. Clarefree meets her end. By the end of the week, the end of the world would be fast approaching. Kane chuckled. Such foolish thoughts he held. Let's worry about today. Today, Kiono dies.

Shiloh "Shy" Adler
Mentions: None
Interactions: Open

Shiloh rolled over on the cement floor of her cage, wincing slightly at the stiffness in her muscles. Her wounds from the previous day were bandaged, but still sore. The ground was cold, and sent a chillness through her bones that made the soreness worse. But at that moment, Shiloh didn't really care. She had to wake up and prepare for the day. Opening her ice blue eyes, Shioh squinted until they adjusted to the light, which tended to take longer than other people. The bright blue color of her eyes made them sensitive to light. Shiloh was sure that if she ever saw real sunlight, it would definitely blind her for a moment.

Shiloh sighed and pulled herself up into a sitting position, glancing around the room. A few others were awake and some were still sleeping, but everyone seemed to be okay. At least for now. Wincing slightly, she stood up and walked to the side of her cage, putting her palm against the steel mesh. It didn't quite sit right with her that after today, someone might no longer be with them. The chasers enjoyed ripping the experiments apart in the Arena, and would put everything they had into doing so. While Shiloh usually did well enough to not let that happen, many others were not so lucky.

When she was younger, Shiloh used to cry for each of her fallen friends. But as she grew older, her tears dried up. At least they no longer had to experience the torture that was that godforsaken lab. Meanwhile, Dr. Adler absolutely refused to let any of chasers kill Shiloh, even though she had tried to let them many times. It was tough enough being tortured, wounded, and scarred every day of her life. She didn't really care if it continued or not. They only reason she wanted to stay was to protect the others. So that's what she would do.

codedbycrucialstar

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
"I slept good, thanks for letting me use your bed," she mumbled softly while sitting up. Her back against the bars as a form of support. They were uncomfortable, but everyone was use to it by now. Poppy stretched her arms above her head, smiling when her back popped, "That feels so much better." Moving her arms down so that her hands were in her lap, the heterochromia eyed girl scooched over a bit. "Wanna take a seat?" Patting the portion of the bed that was not occupied by Poppy herself.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
The halls were bustling like normal with scientists making there rounds and heading to the labs or offices. Chasers were also up and about this morning, a few of her own gave a nod of acknowledgment before going about their business. They knew that they'd be given their orders later on. As she made her way towards the cafeteria, Tempest could see that construction workers were heading about their work. I question how long this remodeling is going to take.... After a minute or so she could see Gen waiting outside the cafeteria entrance.

"You must have gotten here early," she commented before bowing her head, "Apologies for my tardiness.." Tempest then stood back up straight and looked slightly upwards at the man. Though she did not openly state it, she was confused as to why he wanted to meet with her again. Then a thought came to mind, Perhaps it has to do with improving myself as he spoke of.... or to show me what exactly goes on here... She shrugged it off, trying to ignore it. Pointing to the cafeteria with her bruised hand she asked, "Shall we go before all the food is gone?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Felix Malikov (Chaser)
Aside from the crying, it was otherwise quiet around the cages. Not even the arrival of a certain chaser was noticeable. Felix Malikov had arrived at the cages without a sound, partially for effect, partially because he didn’t really want any other chaser following and bothering him. Currently, Felix wasn’t quite in the mood for entertaining his. . . comrades. He just wanted a bit of alone time before the day began. He hadn’t planned on heading to the cages, and the experiments. . . oh well. At least he could check up on them, make sure the things weren’t dying in there or something. Of course they weren’t; that was just bad handling. It never hurt to chat, though.

The Calico chaser stepped into the light, and into the line of sight of Shiloh. Felix was wearing red again today, a crimson hoodie with a couple pins, and jeans. Not very stealthy, but Felix wasn’t a fan of the shadows anyway. He only hid when he needed to. He also sported a gray metal bat, which rested on his shoulders. Felix glanced into the caged area, whiskers twitching as he smirked lightly. “Wake up and smell the concrete, Sunshine.” Felix considered rapping the bat against the steel, but thought better of it. Taunting the experiments was one thing. Felix wasn’t about to waste time making them all hate him.

The Calico crouched, tail swaying. With his back to the light, his golden eyes seemed to glow slightly in the shadows he cast. “I just happened upon this area while I was wandering. . . thought It’d be nice for ya’ll to wake up to a friendly face, y’know?” Felix grinned. “Sleep well?” He glanced at the crying figure in the cell, shaking his head. “Guess not. . .” He said in mock sympathy. “Why do you cry? You’re all going to have a use at some point. . . that alone is a reason to smile. Having purpose. . .”

Mentions:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Kiono Takeshi
Walked over to poppy and sat beside her but kept the distance between them. Kiono then laid down in the spot he was sitting. Releasing a sigh Kiono looked at the ceiling.

“Today is the day. I couldn’t even avoid it even if I wanted to.”

“So you slept good poppy?” He asked the blond multi colored eye girl.

Gen Takeshi
The girl finally came as he put his watch down to acknowledge her. He seen her curiosity on her face probably why he even called her here or what was his motives for even bringing her here. Then she bowed towards him and he smirked.

“No need for that you’re the Tempest.” Gen told her while standing there opening the cafeteria doors after she mentioned them to get the food before it disappears. “You wondering why I asked you here didn’t you?”

Helen sat up from her bed yawning slightly, she felt well rested and moved over to her closet looking in it, "What to wear...this is the first fight tournament we have had in a long time...it’s a big deal for us scientists and the chasers." She said with a smirk before picking out a black blouse and a black pencil skirt with her white doctor's coat. With that, she turned and left the room to go grab herself some food before heading to the challenge inside the facility. She passed a few scientists, “Looking forward to the matchups you have placed for all of us Dr. Clarefree, but aren’t you waking up a little late?” "I always make it on time, I only plan to eat something light for breakfast anyways.” She paused at the door leading to the cafeteria area, ”See you all then, it should definitely be interesting because we have a special fight happening today.” They nodded before walking off muttering among themselves about what it could be. She quickly ate before heading down the hall and taking a turn to the left and heading to the section of the building set up for these special events. Or just for testing the experiments and chasers for fun. She stepped through the doors and was greeted, “Hello Miss Clarefree we have everything set up with the lists according to who is to fight who. The ring is set up for the first match between Ember and Iver, are you sure you want to put these two against each other. Last I heard they had to repair the outside ring thanks to Ember. And Iver took out a couple of chasers with his death touch…” Helen turned with a smile, “What better way to wake people up with a match of fire and ice. Don’t doubt how i run things or I will have you stuck between these two.” She turned heading up the announcer's post that sat to the south of the dug out within the ground. There were viewing points from every side of the challenge ring it always reminded her of an upgraded version of a coliseum. There were only a few scientists, chasers and other experiments here which was to be expected it was still pretty early in the morning. She cleared her throat before speaking, “I thank you all for joining us today for this fighting tournament the first pair to fight this lovely morning is Ember and Iver!!! Let them loose boys!” She yelled out with excitement as two stainless steel doors slid open, a female with black hair and bright blue eyes stepped out as did a man with black hair and blue eyes.

The two of them stared each other down before Ember made the first move launching herself at the man she had since long forgotten to be her twin brother. Ember’s cheetah dna giving her the speed needed to take out this man she knew to have ‘deaths touch’. However, she didn’t know he had the speed to counter her as she got up behind him ready to grab his neck and burn through it. Ember had been told not to kill or be killed, so in her mind killing was the only option. Iver turned sharply his icy touch colliding with Ember’s red hot hands, steam burst out between the two of them. The steam took a bit to clear as the two of them jumped back and began to circle each other like wolves in a challenge for power. “Not bad…” Ember purred at the man, Iver chuckled, “The same could be said about you...unfortunately I can’t disappoint my master.” Ember smirked, “Neither can i.” Iver moved in throwing an uppercut into Ember’s jaw her head snapped back slightly but she regained her balance with ease. However, the force of his uppercut had thrown his body off balance making him stagger forward just long enough for her to smash her fist into his shoulder and send him face first into the dirt. Steam rising with each time they made skin to skin contact. The people watching either cheered or booed depending on who their loyalties lied with, “Looks like this match might end before it even began!” Helen called out, her words digging deep into Iver’s ego and he stood up facing his opponent once again. “Not even close….” he muttered. Iver inhale deeply his blue eyes seeming to take a light glow to them as frost built up around his mouth. He smirked before exhaling and inch long ice needles shot from his mouth at high speeds. It caught Ember off guard, a few of them slammed into her arm and she protected her face. Usually the ice would have melted but they came at such speed it was like a knife cutting into her left arm she glared at him. “Nice little trick but mine doesn’t take near as long.” Her hair went up in flames in a flash and fire engulfed her hands as well. She shot fireballs from her right hand at Iver some passing by his head with loud sizzling noises, he smelled a faint scent of something burning and smacked at his hair. “Bitch…” Ember smirked before Dr. Helen’s voice rang out, “Stop toying with each other and dont destroy this ring or i’ll have both of your heads!” They both turned to glare up where Helen was standing, before turning back to each other. Both of their powers seeming to rise with their hatred for the woman. Fire and ice expanding around the two before it met in the middle and steam began to rise throughout the ring. They stared at each other before rushing forward each raising back a fist and slamming it into each other. By the time they met steam had filled the area and those who were watching had to wait for it to clear before anyone could see who had won. To everyone's surprise, Iver stood holding Ember in his arms as the female seemed unconscious. “Well that was interesting i guess.” Someone shouted from the stands, Helen shrugged, “You’ll survive it’s still early in the day for us to have fun with our game. Way to go Iver, gentlemen escort these two out of here and treat any wounds that may have occurred. And do be careful of Iver’s hands, even though it doesn't affect Ember he can kill you with a simple touch.” She waited for Iver and Ember to be escorted out watching at others began to show up, "While the ring is checked please sit back and wait for the next to fighters, it will be Finis and Gin."

Terrance sighed as he knew the first event of fighting had started, thankfully he hadn't been selected this meant he could snatch Brie once again and they could further their training without anyone bothering them. He headed for the cages walking in and wondering if Brie was even awake, he got his answer when he saw her still sleeping in her cage. He bent down unlocking it and gently went to wake her up, "Hey Brie im here to take you out for training, no one can bother us with the fights going on but first we are going to stop and get some food.."
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi was torn, she wanted to watch the fights but she also wasnt sure she could face her mother right now. not after what she had heard yesterday, it had hurt her pride a great deal if she were to be honest. “Maybe that's why mom like's Serena more, because she has a better temperment than me...I wonder if Revi can actually help me with my temper....”
mentioned: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

(Short im sorry but this is all i got right now)))​

Helen sat up from her bed yawning slightly, she felt well rested and moved over to her closet looking in it, "What to wear...this is the first fight tournament we have had in a long time...it’s a big deal for us scientists and the chasers." She said with a smirk before picking out a black blouse and a black pencil skirt with her white doctor's coat. With that, she turned and left the room to go grab herself some food before heading to the challenge inside the facility. She passed a few scientists, “Looking forward to the matchups you have placed for all of us Dr. Clarefree, but aren’t you waking up a little late?” "I always make it on time, I only plan to eat something light for breakfast anyways.” She paused at the door leading to the cafeteria area, ”See you all then, it should definitely be interesting because we have a special fight happening today.” They nodded before walking off muttering among themselves about what it could be. She quickly ate before heading down the hall and taking a turn to the left and heading to the section of the building set up for these special events. Or just for testing the experiments and chasers for fun. She stepped through the doors and was greeted, “Hello Miss Clarefree we have everything set up with the lists according to who is to fight who. The ring is set up for the first match between Ember and Iver, are you sure you want to put these two against each other. Last I heard they had to repair the outside ring thanks to Ember. And Iver took out a couple of chasers with his death touch…” Helen turned with a smile, “What better way to wake people up with a match of fire and ice. Don’t doubt how i run things or I will have you stuck between these two.” She turned heading up the announcer's post that sat to the south of the dug out within the ground. There were viewing points from every side of the challenge ring it always reminded her of an upgraded version of a coliseum. There were only a few scientists, chasers and other experiments here which was to be expected it was still pretty early in the morning. She cleared her throat before speaking, “I thank you all for joining us today for this fighting tournament the first pair to fight this lovely morning is Ember and Iver!!! Let them loose boys!” She yelled out with excitement as two stainless steel doors slid open, a female with black hair and bright blue eyes stepped out as did a man with black hair and blue eyes.

The two of them stared each other down before Ember made the first move launching herself at the man she had since long forgotten to be her twin brother. Ember’s cheetah dna giving her the speed needed to take out this man she knew to have ‘deaths touch’. However, she didn’t know he had the speed to counter her as she got up behind him ready to grab his neck and burn through it. Ember had been told not to kill or be killed, so in her mind killing was the only option. Iver turned sharply his icy touch colliding with Ember’s red hot hands, steam burst out between the two of them. The steam took a bit to clear as the two of them jumped back and began to circle each other like wolves in a challenge for power. “Not bad…” Ember purred at the man, Iver chuckled, “The same could be said about you...unfortunately I can’t disappoint my master.” Ember smirked, “Neither can i.” Iver moved in throwing an uppercut into Ember’s jaw her head snapped back slightly but she regained her balance with ease. However, the force of his uppercut had thrown his body off balance making him stagger forward just long enough for her to smash her fist into his shoulder and send him face first into the dirt. Steam rising with each time they made skin to skin contact. The people watching either cheered or booed depending on who their loyalties lied with, “Looks like this match might end before it even began!” Helen called out, her words digging deep into Iver’s ego and he stood up facing his opponent once again. “Not even close….” he muttered. Iver inhale deeply his blue eyes seeming to take a light glow to them as frost built up around his mouth. He smirked before exhaling and inch long ice needles shot from his mouth at high speeds. It caught Ember off guard, a few of them slammed into her arm and she protected her face. Usually the ice would have melted but they came at such speed it was like a knife cutting into her left arm she glared at him. “Nice little trick but mine doesn’t take near as long.” Her hair went up in flames in a flash and fire engulfed her hands as well. She shot fireballs from her right hand at Iver some passing by his head with loud sizzling noises, he smelled a faint scent of something burning and smacked at his hair. “Bitch…” Ember smirked before Dr. Helen’s voice rang out, “Stop toying with each other and dont destroy this ring or i’ll have both of your heads!” They both turned to glare up where Helen was standing, before turning back to each other. Both of their powers seeming to rise with their hatred for the woman. Fire and ice expanding around the two before it met in the middle and steam began to rise throughout the ring. They stared at each other before rushing forward each raising back a fist and slamming it into each other. By the time they met steam had filled the area and those who were watching had to wait for it to clear before anyone could see who had won. To everyone's surprise, Iver stood holding Ember in his arms as the female seemed unconscious. “Well that was interesting i guess.” Someone shouted from the stands, Helen shrugged, “You’ll survive it’s still early in the day for us to have fun with our game. Way to go Iver, gentlemen escort these two out of here and treat any wounds that may have occurred. And do be careful of Iver’s hands, even though it doesn't affect Ember he can kill you with a simple touch.” She waited for Iver and Ember to be escorted out watching at others began to show up, "While the ring is checked please sit back and wait for the next to fighters, it will be Finis and Gin."

Terrance sighed as he knew the first event of fighting had started, thankfully he hadn't been selected this meant he could snatch Brie once again and they could further their training without anyone bothering them. He headed for the cages walking in and wondering if Brie was even awake, he got his answer when he saw her still sleeping in her cage. He bent down unlocking it and gently went to wake her up, "Hey Brie im here to take you out for training, no one can bother us with the fights going on but first we are going to stop and get some food.."
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi was torn, she wanted to watch the fights but she also wasnt sure she could face her mother right now. not after what she had heard yesterday, it had hurt her pride a great deal if she were to be honest. “Maybe that's why mom like's Serena more, because she has a better temperment than me...I wonder if Revi can actually help me with my temper....”
mentioned: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

(Short im sorry but this is all i got right now)))​
Revi put a hand on Lexi's should "Take a deep breath, I can tell you want to watch so why dont we go. If you start acting up I'll pinch you, oh and before I forget!" Revi took out a rubber band and put it on Lexi's wrist, it was a little thicker than a normal rubber band "if you start getting angry just pull up and let it snap on your skin. It may seem silly but I figured baby steps would work best"

Kiono Takeshi
Walked over to poppy and sat beside her but kept the distance between them. Kiono then laid down in the spot he was sitting. Releasing a sigh Kiono looked at the ceiling.

“Today is the day. I couldn’t even avoid it even if I wanted to.”

“So you slept good poppy?” He asked the blond multi colored eye girl.

Gen Takeshi
The girl finally came as he put his watch down to acknowledge her. He seen her curiosity on her face probably why he even called her here or what was his motives for even bringing her here. Then she bowed towards him and he smirked.

“No need for that you’re the Tempest.” Gen told her while standing there opening the cafeteria doors after she mentioned them to get the food before it disappears. “You wondering why I asked you here didn’t you?”

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
The girl raised a brow in confusion, head slightly tilted to the side. "Yeah? But you already asked me that question." Looking down at him Poppy shifted a bit so that she was hovering over Kiono a bit, "Are you alright?" It took her a few minutes before she remembered just exactly the event of the day was, "Oh.. that's right... it's tournament day," she mumbled while moving away from him. Standing up, feet on the cell floor, Poppy turned her back towards to the lion boy. Silence was there for a few moments before she chose to turn around and look at Kiono again. There was a small smile on her face, "I'm sure you'll win! No sweat!"

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest raised a brow when Gen made the comment he did. It was as if he read into her thoughts. "Perhaps..." The chaser watched her colleague for a second as she headed inside the mess hall. It was bustling this morning with going in and out the doors, sitting and eating food. But it was a big day today. The tournament had all the scientists and chasers rushing to get their fill so they'd be full enough up until lunch. Tempest quietly made her way over to the counter to get food, ordering what she wanted. Once the person behind the counter was done writing it down, the chaser turned to look at Gen.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back