• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Escape From Thulcandra OOC

Oh yeah, forgot she was an exile. Another Fae village, then!

Heyheyheywaiwaiwainonono, I kind of like the idea of having to meet the party for the first time in disguise, and then have to reveal her real identity later. Her skill specialization is disguise.

I'd rather not go through that, to be honest. It's jarring and irritating to have to deal with a bait and switch like that. Having a secret past that I don't know about is fine, just please don't make me refer to you as someone else entirely for a lot of our interactions.

Ugh, windows updates always seem to catch me at the best of times. Anyway, best just avoid her hometown then. I'm sure there are plenty of other Fae communities.

Urg, either way, typing on my phone is tedious, and I haven't slept in 30 hours. I'mma go pass out. I'm down with whatever you two settle on.

Hm, do you guys know of any software that lets me draw D&D maps and then take pictures of them to post on here?

Anywhose, I shall get us started off! Fae village it is, then? Might alternatively start us off in the desert, dealing with Genasi, not sure. What say you guys?

Deserts are rare enough of a setting that it automatically gets my vote for the sheer novelty of it all.

Whatever is fine with me. Fae seems tricky, so I think I may (Or may not) like the Genasi.

I suppose all of our options would be:

-The Genasi Desert

-Tarakona Wastes (Dragonborn territory, volcanic region)

-The Jotun Valley (arctic region, where Dwarves live)

-The Ry'leh Sea (for piratey adventures)

-The Outlands, where the Fae live.

We'll go to all of these places eventually, given enough time. It does help that we have a Fae with us in the party.

Genasi Desert. I agree with Jay it isn't often you start off in a desert environment :P

So, let's see...we'll be starting in a Genasi village of some sort. What would your characters be doing there? Blu3's character might be there to learn more magic, perhaps? They are a magocracy, after all.

Probably serving as a newly hired bodyguard for Blu3's character. Casters are strong but squishy =p

Well, Since we have a person from the Reclaimers, she might be here on a job and since I have ties into them they may have sent her with me. Jay's character bodyguarding both of us (but mostly me, I mean what). Lewis, I'm not sure about though.

Probably serving as a newly hired bodyguard for Blu3's character. Casters are strong but squishy =p

Also, to note. With Arcane Ward up I have an equivalent of 54 HP. Not so squishy but I will probably be using my reaction to send my ward over to protect you guys anyway :P

Magocracy. Color me intrigued.

The Genasi are human-genie hybrids. The ability to wield arcane magic is a major part of their society, and many of them are sorcerers. Did you read the setting notes I made? It explains most of the races of the setting.

(Also, if you want to change your race to Genasi, that'd be cool, since a Genasi Noble Wizard would make all the sense in this setting).

Well, Since we have a person from the Reclaimers, she might be here on a job and since I have ties into them they may have sent her with me. Jay's character bodyguarding both of us (but mostly me, I mean what). Lewis, I'm not sure about though.

Lewis is also a Reclaimer (his artificer skills being great for telling what artifacts-particularly technological ones-are). Mind you, the Reclaimers aren't a very organized group (some of them aren't part of a larger organization at all; and even the ones that do often have a lot of autonomy), but this would be a place they would go looking for work. I can say that there's rumors of artifacts in the area, which any of our characters would be interested in looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back