• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Escape From Thulcandra OOC

Alright. I think I'll just stick with Human Wizard. Am I guessing Human variant is allowed?

How are Nobles in this land? Still, like normal or have most of them faded. I have the backstory where her kingdom was invaded and now is in control of the kingdom. She slinged spells to get out... yadda yadda yadda yadda stuff over the time blah blah blah blah

How are Nobles in this land? Still, like normal or have most of them faded. I have the backstory where her kingdom was invaded and now is in control of the kingdom. She slinged spells to get out... yadda yadda yadda yadda stuff over the time blah blah blah blah

The main human nation (New Zion) is a republic that's transitioning into out of feudalism into capitalism. Having said that, outside of New Zion the feudal system persists, and there's still a few in New Zion. Forward-thinking Noble Lords are coming up with ways to stay rich even as land ownership becomes less important, such as investing their money into new corporations and such.

Last edited:
Also, I need to know. How are we doing equipment? Class/background or Rolling for gold?

BTW, guys-I'm thinking that I will add one or two homebrew weapons, like a shotgun. Shotguns are functionally different enough from crossbows that I think they merit their own stats rather than be a reskin. It'll have 30 range and do 1d10 damage. Should be balanced with a light crossbow.

Also, I decided I like the artificer more than the mad scientist, so nixing the latter.

Also, I need to know. How are we doing equipment? Class/background or Rolling for gold?

You start with 500 GP.

Anyways, we're almost ready to start, just gonna wait for Blu3. I'm thinking our first adventure will be in the forests, exploring Fae ruins. How's that sound to you guys?

I think it would be best if we only just met before being sent on a mission of some sort.

Also, my alignment is Lawful Money Neutral for now.

I suppose if you guys want to we could start the RP, but just the "you all meet in an inn" part, and wait for everyone to get ready for the beginning. How's that sound to you?

Ok, then. We'll be starting inside of a Fae village. Might want to have a reason why your character would go there. It could be Alyandra's hometown, which would explain why she's there.

I also suppose the area might have demand for Reclaimers, which would explain why many characters would go there.

Well, I mean, she was exiled from her home town, which only half burnt down ... on the other hand, she IS a mistress of disguise, and I do need to find out if I'm just made a completely useless build.

It's hard to make a useless character in 5e unless you deliberately try. So long as your attribute scores line up with your abilities, you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back