• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Escape From the Abyss OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys! Here is a shameless plug of a game that I'm looking to start running.

Back from finals hell. Not taking them, administering them. The temptation to say fuck it and give everyone an A+ is unreal. Thank you for your patience, and hopefully everyone is still around!

ANYWAY, Jorlan is gonna make two sword attacks; one against Alakdyn and one against Beorin, since they are in melee range. That's a +7 to hit...and he hits both of you.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeah...I would apologize but y'all knew what you were getting into.

Um... my unarmed damage is 0... since I have a -1 modifier with strength.

So with a critical hit doubling my damage!

Its.... still 0...

Make of that what you will?
The moral injury of being bitten on the ankle by a kobold is devastating, however.

7 points of piercing damage, and 4 points of poison damage to Beorin
Well, I'm down to just one hit point. Let us hope that we can make it through this without having me die.

I may end up with a monk character after all to replace Beorin.....

At a guess, and I may be completely off my mark on this, I am thinking we will be recaptured since we all jumped the gun on the jailbreak attempt, and Beorin will be healed up from the brink of death to be sold on the slave market, assuming we can't swing a successful escape attempt.

Possibly.

On a different topic, I don't have any takers for my my Robotech game :(. I'm hoping that will change once the holidays are over.

Sorry to hear about the game. I'd sign up for it, but I was in the first run of your Southern Cross run, and I don't want to ruin the plot twists.

I get it. The fact that so many good friends were in the game for so long and had such a good time with it really made me feel really good about it. I am just hoping for someone to take up my offer for a new run of it so I can try and fix a few of the mistakes that I made the first time around.

I think I got to try using dissonant whispers on that guy during my turn. My non-spell options are not the best a 1d4-1 melee attack or the dash action to go with the npcs on their run away attempt.

Possibly.

On a different topic, I don't have any takers for my my Robotech game :(. I'm hoping that will change once the holidays are over.
I'd have love to have joined. But I feel things have been way too busy for me to give it attention.

well, things have certainly taken a turn!

Noam Noam , two questions that are going to determine how my turn goes:
1. how long is the spidersilk bridge?
2. does it seem like there's any more guards in the guard tower?

With Beorin's strength and their distance from the edge, is it feasible for him to try a shove to push the one tough guard off the ledge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back